Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15598 Aug 25, 2013
Liz,
that's a story about the creep's father.

the father was a wackjob too
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#15599 Aug 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Liz,
Teating 123

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15600 Aug 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Liz,
This reminds me of the father who finally cracked and killed
his two sons and himself, blowing the house up.

His wife had disappeared and in the investigation the father-in-law
turned out to be hinky.

The mom was never found but I feel sure, the old man knows
exactly where her body is.

Like father like son...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15601 Aug 25, 2013
When the Jeffery Dahmer case first made headlines
and the gruesome details of what he had done
started to emerge, I didn't think it could get
any worse or more depraved than him.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15602 Aug 25, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Marce,
Your singing could have reached Western New York but between my house mooing and me being half out of my mind I just never heard it.
For Pete's sakes, the woman and her kids directly across the street from me moved out a month ago and I never noticed until another neighbor told me last week. Good thing I'm not the neighborhood watch person!
Seems school has started everywhere except here. I can't complain. Since July my son has pretty much been at school everyday for practice from 8-3pm. School starting will look like a bit of a break for him.<quoted text>
Ha! I know the feeling. But it must be difficult to have a house that moos. Maybe your son brought some cattle into the basement & forgot to tell you?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15603 Aug 25, 2013
LizW wrote:
Marce I sure hope your life is more exciting than mine, anything less is just plain pitiful!
Spring and summer pretty much sucked, I'm just hoping the fall is calm and peaceful.<quoted text>
Believe me, it's NOT! Dullsville all the way.
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#15604 Aug 25, 2013
good grief
Do you people ever have a cheery day or just sit around watching Dexter reruns for your daily fill of gore?

I find it difficult to be in a bad mood now that I'm tripping out my bedroom and have a big luxurious bed, comfy pillows, luxury sheets, and a lightweight comforter. Not too hot, not too cold.

None of you ever talk about decorating or even moving things around.
It must be Dullsville. How many houses (hats) are we actually experiencing here?

How about everybody describe their digs? You know you won't because you'd have to out yourself. bhwa haha

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15605 Aug 25, 2013
Babycakes wrote:
good grief
Do you people ever have a cheery day or just sit around watching Dexter reruns for your daily fill of gore?
I find it difficult to be in a bad mood now that I'm tripping out my bedroom and have a big luxurious bed, comfy pillows, luxury sheets, and a lightweight comforter. Not too hot, not too cold.
It must be Dullsville. How many houses (hats) are we actually experiencing here?
How about everybody describe their digs? You know you won't because you'd have to out yourself. bhwa haha
You missed the whole decorating months.
Liz redecorated her bedroom. Missing redid her kitchen. And I stripped and refinished two old dressers.

I'd tell you about my digs, but you wouldn't believe me.

bhwa haha?? You really cracked yourself up there,huh?

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15606 Aug 26, 2013
Babycakes wrote:
good grief
I moved my rear from the chair to the sofa today. That was quite a workout.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15613 Aug 26, 2013
I have a feeling the Father or other family members do know where her body is. I know he's a perv but you would think he'd had just a ounce of decency and let her parents properly put her to rest. The son's dead, the father has nothing to lose by telling what if anything he knows.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of the father who finally cracked and killed
his two sons and himself, blowing the house up.
His wife had disappeared and in the investigation the father-in-law
turned out to be hinky.
The mom was never found but I feel sure, the old man knows
exactly where her body is.
Like father like son...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15614 Aug 26, 2013
First day of 6th grade for Thing Two.
I can't believe my baby is starting Jr. High :(

She wanted me to walk her in,though
and help her with her locker :)

When we got to the school Thing One took off like a shot...
She said she didn't want to be seen with us lol.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15615 Aug 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
GF you never did mention how the dressers came out? Where are you using them?
Since my bedroom I also did the boy's bathroom and my Mom's room. Neither one came as planned.
I had the bathroom floor redone with marble tile. It's brown shades with a few blue specks. I sent Zach to the store to get the paint to match the flooring. Well I wasn't clear on the color, I assumed he would get a cream or brown, he game back with this ugly blue and painted it while I wasn't home. It looks like ass but the kids like it.
Last winter I found a picture of this room decorated in different shades of green. I kept the picture on my desk and was waiting until spring to redo my Mom's room similar to that one. Then my sister and Mom had a few different ideas. Long story short. The room is bright yellow with maroon accents. That also looks like ass.
I'm not decorating anything more until next year.<quoted text>
LOL @ your son's paint choice!
He was helping so that's a good thing...
' cept everything "looks like ass" Lmbo
I'm sure it all lokks fine.

Dressers turned out OK. Much better than the two different colors they were painted. I don't know what my grandmother was thinking when she painted them different shades of PINK.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15616 Aug 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
I have a feeling the Father or other family members do know where her body is. I know he's a perv but you would think he'd had just a ounce of decency and let her parents properly put her to rest. The son's dead, the father has nothing to lose by telling what if anything he knows.<quoted text>
What case y'all are talking about?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15617 Aug 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
I just read it, geez Creepy must run in the family.
I still don't understand why her Mom was letting her go on day trips with him.
That's just strange.<quoted text>
It really is strange.
It sounds like they were using him to run their kids around.
I don't know...
Just weird.
I read that he even coached the little boys soccer team.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15619 Aug 27, 2013
Good Morning All

LG did you end up painting or staining the dressers?
LOL..........Yeah What was I thinking sending Zach to the store without any specific instructions on the color of paint. Then again I picked out that ass shade of yellow for my Mom's room. Damn it looked so nice on the sample, on the wall it was a different story.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15620 Aug 27, 2013
He was coaching the little boy's soccer team? That is odd. I wonder if there was something going on between him and the mother.
I wonder if he worked or dated. Seems strange that he seemed to spend all his free time with this family. Also I wonder if friend and family of the Mother even mentioned to her that they thought this was a odd situation.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is strange.
It sounds like they were using him to run their kids around.
I don't know...
Just weird.
I read that he even coached the little boys soccer team.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15621 Aug 27, 2013
The Susan Powell case. Her husband took the kids camping in the middle of the night and when he came home the next day reported his wife missing. He was a suspect in her disappearance. The court awarded custody to the boy's to Susan's parents. On a court ordered supervised visitation he killed the boy's and then blew up the house. Susan's remains have never been found.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
What case y'all are talking about?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15622 Aug 27, 2013
How did Thing 2 like her first day of junior high?

LOL..........Thing one sounds like my daughter at that age.

Speaking of THINGS. My taxi service is semi-retired. Noah got his license yesterday. This time instead of walking away with a computer print out that was 3 feet long listing mistakes he made he only had one error and that was on the parallel parking.
JaneDear wrote:
First day of 6th grade for Thing Two.
I can't believe my baby is starting Jr. High :(
She wanted me to walk her in,though
and help her with her locker :)
When we got to the school Thing One took off like a shot...
She said she didn't want to be seen with us lol.
Veruca Salt

Spring, TX

#15623 Aug 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Speaking of THINGS. My taxi service is semi-retired. Noah got his license yesterday. This time instead of walking away with a computer print out that was 3 feet long listing mistakes he made he only had one error and that was on the parallel parking. <quoted text>
Woo Hoo. Congrats. Are you just going to turn him loose with a vehicle?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15624 Aug 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Speaking of THINGS. My taxi service is semi-retired. Noah got his license yesterday. This time instead of walking away with a computer print out that was 3 feet long listing mistakes he made he only had one error and that was on the parallel parking. <quoted text>
I bet Noah is super excited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,432,711
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 61,483
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,976
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 513,499
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 5 hr Hans 12
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,199
3 word game (Jan '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 14,026

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages