Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

#15520 Aug 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Last night I ran to the grocery store and didn't I end up behind a extreme coupon person. Her groceries were all bagged by the time I got in line. She had about 20 boxes of what looked like the same cereal and a lot of one other product as well. The store refused to take all the coupons. Only one coupon per item , per transaction. So the lady was voiding her sale and paying separately for all her items. I'm wondering if this is something new that just started. I've been behind coupon people before where they buy several of the same items with coupons and the store accepted the coupons. Maybe retailers are getting tired of this couponing.
It's for crazy people who like to hoard food and other products in their basement and spend their whole week combing places to get more coupons. It becomes an addiction like anything else. There was even a reality show on it. Now, if you were buying in bulk to donate to needy families, veterans, single moms, etc., I'd say more power to you.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15521 Aug 16, 2013
Good Morning All

World War Z those recipes look great. I love trying new dishes especially when someone else is doing the cooking.

Finally I get a break today. No football. I'm refusing to leave the house today. The kids are excited. They're going to Buffalo tonight to watch the Bill vs The Vikings.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15522 Aug 16, 2013
I bet most of the people who are buying all that bulk are at least giving some of it to friends and family.
The best is once I was in the dollar store and this woman had 2 carts full of bar soap and dish soap. Her bill was like 5.00.
I was wondering to myself WTH is she going to do with all this soap.
Woodlands Waterway wrote:
<quoted text>
It's for crazy people who like to hoard food and other products in their basement and spend their whole week combing places to get more coupons. It becomes an addiction like anything else. There was even a reality show on it. Now, if you were buying in bulk to donate to needy families, veterans, single moms, etc., I'd say more power to you.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15523 Aug 16, 2013
Good morning and since it's Friday I'm dropping off booze, so drink up where you feel like it!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15524 Aug 17, 2013
Good Morning All.

Ricky thanks for dropping off the booze. Some days I think I should take up drinking.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#15526 Aug 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Is everyone on vacation again?
Every day is a vacation... Morning!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15527 Aug 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
Okay if it was Snapped then you probably just saw downtown with the Kodak Office building. The other two Kodak facilities are the huge ones.
Do you remember what the story was about? There's 2 from Rochester that they did TV shows on ( one was a dateline). Was it the midget lawyer who paid his wife's brother to kill her? Or the lady who was having a affair with this guy, they planned the murder of her husband. The guy killed him and drove his body to a Niagara Falls parking garage. It was a weird trial. The wife was found guilty but the BF wasn't.
I say go ahead and cut loose at the wedding. Just try to avoid camera's.
It's a good thing Facebook wasn't around 25 years ago or I would have been so embarrassed. I was in my roommates wedding. The wedding was in Buffalo so after the rehearsal dinner we hit up the bars which are opened until 4 am. I don't think I have ever been so hung over in my entire live. I was riding in the limo holding on to a Tupperware container in case I got sick. Between the wedding and the reception I was at the hotel sleeping in the Bridal suite trying to pull my together. It was a MESS.
Maybe just being away for a couple of days from the husband, kids and the bank was just too much for me to handle!
<quoted text>
I'm laughing so hard picturing you with the tupperware container...

I don't remember what the show was. I only caught the tail end and perked up when I saw the Kodak place....

Have you been following the Hannah Anderson kidnapping case?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15528 Aug 18, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure you don't have a ghost that moos? I haven't told you about my latest encounter in Michigan. I don't know if I want to move there, I don't think I would ever stay home alone.
Tell us.
I love ghost stories!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15529 Aug 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You were here first that means I was following you instead? lol
Drat!
We're walking in circles.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15530 Aug 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Is everyone on vacation again?
We leave Tuesday night.
I'm not saying where we are going...
That texas chick will get onto me!
cracker jax

United States

#15531 Aug 18, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us.
I love ghost stories!
You must love hard fiction stories.
cracker jax

United States

#15532 Aug 18, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Drat!
Is that what you think?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15533 Aug 18, 2013
cracker jax wrote:
<quoted text> You must love hard fiction stories.
I love all stories.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15534 Aug 18, 2013
cracker jax wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what you think?
Durr

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#15535 Aug 18, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Liz and all,
Have been doing well thank you for asking. Hope you are doing well along with all my friends here! Murph, Missy, Janedear, Rubygoober, Ricky f. You are all good people to be friends with.
I am cooking things and having at it in the kitchen lately. My friend sent me this interesting website! Thought I would pass it along to the food lovers here...
http://crowdignite.com/v/28483/370640045/0/1/...
Healthy choices matter, some interesting new ideas!
Bon Appétit
Thanks for sharing this website. I DOES look interesting. I saved a couple already.

;-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15536 Aug 19, 2013
Good Morning All

Tribe how's your summer been? Haven't seen you around much.

Yesterday I was a Bridal shower my daughter was hosting at her house. The woman next to me introduced herself as the realtor who sold my daughter the house. She was going on about how beautiful it was, now mind you I never commented I just kind of gave her a half smile but I'm sure she got the message that I wasn't impressed. As we're sitting outside in the tent they had set up for the shower a million bugs were swarming around everywhere. She commented on how bugs were bad this year, I felt like telling her to stay until dusk then she could see the bats come out and surround the house.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15537 Aug 19, 2013
LOL..........I never mentioned I was suppose to go with the Bridal party to get my hair and make-up done early the next morning. Never made that appt. The room was still spinning and I was hugging the tupperware.

I've read a little about the case but haven't followed it that closely. The relationship the kidnapper had with the Mother and kids seemed on the strange side.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing so hard picturing you with the tupperware container...
I don't remember what the show was. I only caught the tail end and perked up when I saw the Kodak place....
Have you been following the Hannah Anderson kidnapping case?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#15538 Aug 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All.
Ricky thanks for dropping off the booze. Some days I think I should take up drinking.
Some days feel like that Liz.

Good morning!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#15539 Aug 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Drat!
lol, well at least I'm following you as opposed to someone else! lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#15541 Aug 20, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
It's that special time of the year again. Time to sell the football cards that nobody wants to buy. We're screwed this year. The kid accross the street who normally sells all Noah's cards for him is away at college.
How many did you get stuck with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min US Marine 58,789
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,927
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Milee 73,578
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Anne 98,014
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr LizW 513,004
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 16 hr Princess Hey 4,943
3 word game (Jan '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 13,971
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages