Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#15492 Aug 13, 2013
Hello everyone, do you mind if I join you?

I see Mousie, LizW and Jane, folks I know. Hello everyone else, I'm Susan.

:)

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15493 Aug 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
LG.........School starts later than I expected. I was thinking mid August. So far I've just bought some school supplies and new socks for Noah. Next week I'll try to get him to the mall for clothes shopping.
Do you remember what ID show you saw Kodak on? I must have missed it. There's three Kodak locations here.Two of them are the size of small cities.
dont remember...
I think it might have been Snapped. I just caught the tail end.

Stores already have the Halloween stuff out, Liz!
I'm not even ready for summer to be over much less halloween to be here.

Speaking of weddings--
I have one to go to in Dec.
I was looking forward to making a fool out of myself. Didn't even think about pictures...
Thanks for the heads up!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15494 Aug 13, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, when I made that post I hadn't see you around and you're usually around, but I see you still here so that's good!
I'm here. I'm following you! lol

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15495 Aug 13, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Hey Susan. Welcome!
Folks just sort of pop in and out here and a couple of pet trolls.
not as nasty as the stalkers...

OH
BTW...today I am stalking Ricky.
Damn, he is FAST!

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#15496 Aug 13, 2013
Hi all...I thought I would share this with you guy's. I know some of you have had to deal with this and others may have to one day. A very nice young man at the nursing home gave it to me today.
He said he thought of me as soon as he read it and
he saw Mr.Mouse and I together.

Alzheimers Request

Do Not ask me to remember
Do Not try to make me understand
Let me rest and know your with me.
Kiss my cheek and hold my hand.

I'm confused beyond your concept.
I'm sad and sick and lost.
All I know is that I need you
to be with me at all cost.

Do Not lose patience with me
Do not scold,curse or cry.
I can't help the way I'm acting
I can't be different,though I try

Just remember that I need you.
That the best of me is gone.
Please don't fail to stand beside me
LOVE me till my life is gone.

If you guys have a walk for Alzheimers please join
something needs to be done to find a cure for this
hell on earth.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15497 Aug 14, 2013
Good Morning All..........for today and Yesterday

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15498 Aug 14, 2013
Mousie that's beautiful and so nice of the young man.
Did Mr. Mousie enjoy his Birthday?
I Be Mousie wrote:
Hi all...I thought I would share this with you guy's. I know some of you have had to deal with this and others may have to one day. A very nice young man at the nursing home gave it to me today.
He said he thought of me as soon as he read it and
he saw Mr.Mouse and I together.
Alzheimers Request
Do Not ask me to remember
Do Not try to make me understand
Let me rest and know your with me.
Kiss my cheek and hold my hand.
I'm confused beyond your concept.
I'm sad and sick and lost.
All I know is that I need you
to be with me at all cost.
Do Not lose patience with me
Do not scold,curse or cry.
I can't help the way I'm acting
I can't be different,though I try
Just remember that I need you.
That the best of me is gone.
Please don't fail to stand beside me
LOVE me till my life is gone.
If you guys have a walk for Alzheimers please join
something needs to be done to find a cure for this
hell on earth.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15499 Aug 14, 2013
Oh please..........sleeping in for me would be 5:15 am
Let me give you a glimpse into my yesterday.
First I woke up with the migraine from hell. Between 7am and 9pm I was at the school 8 freakin times..........8!!!!!!!!!!
Between my school trips I was trying to pay a few bills by phone. To say that wasn't going smoothly would be a understatement. If I heard " please enter your request again" I was going to vomit. I was on the phone so long just trying to pay the insurance bill that I ended up hanging up on them because I had to go get Noah.
At one point while my taxi was resting I decided to try to take a nap and get rid of the headache. That wasn't successful either. Not only was my head pounding the house was in full swing mooing. I need to get to the bottom of the house mooing problem before I really go crazy.
Are you still having fun with your vistor?
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone!
Liz, are you sleeping in this morning?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15500 Aug 14, 2013
Okay if it was Snapped then you probably just saw downtown with the Kodak Office building. The other two Kodak facilities are the huge ones.
Do you remember what the story was about? There's 2 from Rochester that they did TV shows on ( one was a dateline). Was it the midget lawyer who paid his wife's brother to kill her? Or the lady who was having a affair with this guy, they planned the murder of her husband. The guy killed him and drove his body to a Niagara Falls parking garage. It was a weird trial. The wife was found guilty but the BF wasn't.

I say go ahead and cut loose at the wedding. Just try to avoid camera's.
It's a good thing Facebook wasn't around 25 years ago or I would have been so embarrassed. I was in my roommates wedding. The wedding was in Buffalo so after the rehearsal dinner we hit up the bars which are opened until 4 am. I don't think I have ever been so hung over in my entire live. I was riding in the limo holding on to a Tupperware container in case I got sick. Between the wedding and the reception I was at the hotel sleeping in the Bridal suite trying to pull my together. It was a MESS.
Maybe just being away for a couple of days from the husband, kids and the bank was just too much for me to handle!
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
dont remember...
I think it might have been Snapped. I just caught the tail end.
Stores already have the Halloween stuff out, Liz!
I'm not even ready for summer to be over much less halloween to be here.
Speaking of weddings--
I have one to go to in Dec.
I was looking forward to making a fool out of myself. Didn't even think about pictures...
Thanks for the heads up!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15501 Aug 14, 2013
Hi Susan and welcome.

I'm Liz and I run a taxi service ( when I'm not mopping the garage).
I was hoping to retire my taxi service but my son drives like a loon and can't pass a road test.
we offered to get him driving lessons so he can pass the test but he declined stating he " has everything under control".
He lies!
_Susan_ wrote:

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15503 Aug 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
First I woke up with the migraine from hell. Between 7am and 9pm I was at the school 8 freakin times..........8!!!!!!!!!!
Between my school trips I was trying to pay a few bills by phone. To say that wasn't going smoothly would be a understatement. If I heard " please enter your request again" I was going to vomit. I was on the phone so long just trying to pay the insurance bill that I ended up hanging up on them because I had to go get Noah.
At one point while my taxi was resting I decided to try to take a nap and get rid of the headache. That wasn't successful either. Not only was my head pounding the house was in full swing mooing. I need to get to the bottom of the house mooing problem before I really go crazy.
Are you still having fun with your vistor?<quoted text>
That sounds like my day yesterday, only I finally got rid of the headache. My Visitor left yesterday morning about 3 a.m the visit was a whole lot better then the past visits. Thank goodness! Have you ever tried bill pay? We use that all the time. I hate automated systems on the phone or to call and get someone that doesn't speak English well at all.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15504 Aug 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
High school teenagers mother to have make 8 trips to school in one day ??????????
Seems to be a major problem there!
Hope the kid is not still tellin Ya, " I need wiped"

Level 7

Location hidden

#15507 Aug 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
The house just started mooing about 5 years ago. It doesn't moo all the time, at times it will go months without mooing. I should google " mooing houses" and get to the bottom of this.
Only one side of the house seems to make noises. Maybe a piece of siding or a gutter is loose.
Kind of sounds like I live in a field surrounded by a couple dozen cows.<quoted text>
You sure you don't have a ghost that moos? I haven't told you about my latest encounter in Michigan. I don't know if I want to move there, I don't think I would ever stay home alone.

Level 7

Location hidden

#15511 Aug 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL I loved the last pic of the visitor's. Nobody except your GD looks like they're having a good time. I'm glad this visit went better for you than the other's.
Some bills I do auto pay. I don't do internet banking, that just never seems to work out for me. Another nightmare is ordering my Mom's prescriptions. It turns into a all day event with the press this and press that, then confirm this and that.
I'll be so happy when school starts next month and I can cut down on these trips. Did I tell you that my Mom's Dr closed his practice without notifing anyone? I just found out a couple weeks ago. Today we met with her new doctor. He seems like a nice guy.<quoted text>
Well I tried making it pleasant and staying busy.. The man in the picture is very sick. They gave him only a few months to live, so I tried hard to make this trip special for him. I let him pick every place he wanted to go in the area and I took them to those places.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15514 Aug 15, 2013
Good Morning All

Last night I ran to the grocery store and didn't I end up behind a extreme coupon person. Her groceries were all bagged by the time I got in line. She had about 20 boxes of what looked like the same cereal and a lot of one other product as well. The store refused to take all the coupons. Only one coupon per item , per transaction. So the lady was voiding her sale and paying separately for all her items. I'm wondering if this is something new that just started. I've been behind coupon people before where they buy several of the same items with coupons and the store accepted the coupons. Maybe retailers are getting tired of this couponing.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15515 Aug 15, 2013
Oh no. What happened? Does the MI house have a basement? Is that creepy?
Did I tell you I've never been in my daughter's basement of even walked down the basement steps. The rest of the house is creepy enough, I don't even want to know what the basement looks like. It has a brick floor. I wonder if anyone is buried there..
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure you don't have a ghost that moos? I haven't told you about my latest encounter in Michigan. I don't know if I want to move there, I don't think I would ever stay home alone.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15516 Aug 15, 2013
Oh and I think they said brick walls too.

There's no way in hell I would ever spend the night there alone.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15517 Aug 15, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here. I'm following you! lol
You were here first that means I was following you instead? lol

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15519 Aug 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Howdy back at you! How have you been?<quoted text>
Howdy Liz and all,

Have been doing well thank you for asking. Hope you are doing well along with all my friends here! Murph, Missy, Janedear, Rubygoober, Ricky f. You are all good people to be friends with.

I am cooking things and having at it in the kitchen lately. My friend sent me this interesting website! Thought I would pass it along to the food lovers here...

http://crowdignite.com/v/28483/370640045/0/1/...

Healthy choices matter, some interesting new ideas!

Bon Appétit
Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

#15520 Aug 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Last night I ran to the grocery store and didn't I end up behind a extreme coupon person. Her groceries were all bagged by the time I got in line. She had about 20 boxes of what looked like the same cereal and a lot of one other product as well. The store refused to take all the coupons. Only one coupon per item , per transaction. So the lady was voiding her sale and paying separately for all her items. I'm wondering if this is something new that just started. I've been behind coupon people before where they buy several of the same items with coupons and the store accepted the coupons. Maybe retailers are getting tired of this couponing.
It's for crazy people who like to hoard food and other products in their basement and spend their whole week combing places to get more coupons. It becomes an addiction like anything else. There was even a reality show on it. Now, if you were buying in bulk to donate to needy families, veterans, single moms, etc., I'd say more power to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,745,646
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr T-REX 517,065
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 10 hr T-REX 25,654
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr King George 98,710
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 12 hr The Peoples Media 3,140
last post wins! (Jul '11) Sun Princess Hey 6,084
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 21 STEAMY FARTS 64,570

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages