Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15346 Jul 29, 2013
LizW wrote:
What's really ironic ( and crazy) is why you seem so obsessed with them. Do you not have anything better to do?
<quoted text>
Coming from one of the biggest liar and cyberstalking weirdo, her BS is amusing. That dimwit makes up most of what she says and insulting someone because of health issues makes me wonder if she also makes fun of the handicap and mentally challenged.
12 Pounds Lost

Spring, TX

#15349 Jul 30, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from one of the biggest liar and cyberstalking weirdo, her BS is amusing. That dimwit makes up most of what she says and insulting someone because of health issues makes me wonder if she also makes fun of the handicap and mentally challenged.
Just like with other stories on the internet, you have no way of knowing what is fact and what is fiction.
I couldn't tell you and Silly apart, so I tried to find some defining factors.

Silly claims three kids, a husband who is not a doctor, has diabetes and high cholesterol, blonde hair and blue eyes and that is all I remember.

Spooky has talked about her osteopenia, bone fractures, asthma, use of Prednisone and weight gain ad nauseum. I think she claims two kids and some step kids. I wasn't really paying attention. So, were the nurse who split up a happy home and got yourself a doctor man who comes home late? Are you the chicken breast lady?

I would just scroll by the posts by you and Silly, but they are all over this site and have been for years.
No one is insulting you, dear. If you don't want your business out in the street, don't put it there.

BTW, weren't you the one haunting different sites and copying and pasting posts from people posting from Spring, TX? You might want to look at your own activities and see if that is why someone calls you out.

How do you dig in the dirt with all of the above problems? No making fun of you, just asking a question.
12 Pounds Lost

Spring, TX

#15350 Jul 30, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooky Mulder

Since: Sep 11

Pottsylvania
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#4Jun 19, 2013

Judged:111
She is a trust fund baby living at home going to college.
She can't decide which car she wants daddy to buy her.

For more:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV ...

JaneDear

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5Jun 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
She is a trust fund baby living at home going to college.
She can't decide which car she wants daddy to buy her.
For more:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TV ...
Aww I think imaginary trust fund baby is leaving.
Could it have been something we said? lmbo
12 Pounds Lost

Spring, TX

#15351 Jul 30, 2013
Trust fund kids don't typically live at home while attending college, just so you know.

I wish I could find S's silly posts putting down someone's kid she didn't even know. Maybe you and Jane could saddle up and find those posts. They must be around June 19. Do you remember the thread or threads?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15352 Jul 30, 2013
12 Pounds Lost wrote:
Trust fund kids don't typically live at home while attending college, just so you know.
I wish I could find S's silly posts putting down someone's kid she didn't even know. Maybe you and Jane could saddle up and find those posts. They must be around June 19. Do you remember the thread or threads?
Hey, you're the one who said you were the trust fund baby living at home and going to college.
I was just pointing and laughing.
*shrug*

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15353 Jul 30, 2013
Liz,
Have you started your school shopping?
Do you remember that little store I told you about where I could get all the school supplies? They quit doing the school supplies :(

I went yesterday to Wal-mart and spent about $70.
I only got a few things.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#15354 Jul 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Liz,
Have you started your school shopping?
Do you remember that little store I told you about where I could get all the school supplies? They quit doing the school supplies :(
I went yesterday to Wal-mart and spent about $70.
I only got a few things.
Hi JaneDear! Do I remember those days? I'd spend over between $100.00+ dollars and then have a teacher tell me I wasn't providing my kids the proper school supplies. WTH???

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#15355 Jul 30, 2013
Good morning everybody, yay and naysayers alike.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15356 Jul 30, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JaneDear! Do I remember those days? I'd spend over between $100.00+ dollars and then have a teacher tell me I wasn't providing my kids the proper school supplies. WTH???
;-)
Good morning Tmom.
I know, it's crazy!
Remember all the paper work you'd get at the first of the school year?
Well now I have to do all of that on the net. WTH?!
I have to have their codes then go on the school web site and fill out a bunch of stuff.
I'm not sure if I did it right or if they even got it. LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15357 Jul 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Tmom.
I know, it's crazy!
Remember all the paper work you'd get at the first of the school year?
Well now I have to do all of that on the net. WTH?!
I have to have their codes then go on the school web site and fill out a bunch of stuff.
I'm not sure if I did it right or if they even got it. LOL
Remember the last day of school? lol

My favorite!

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15358 Jul 30, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
My stepdaughter was telling us about a plastic surgeon who drove off one of the canyon roads in LA because he was texting. I can't believe people would be that stupid. Putting their lives and others in danger.
I know, I have trouble texting standing still. Have seen people texting while walking along, without running into things? How many people text in their sleep and don't even know it?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15359 Jul 30, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL@ bad drivers since the Model T. Could be, who knows.
At any rate some of your posts make me laugh. For that I thank you.<quoted text>
You know I'm just having some fun with it, you take ribbing well. You are welcome Liz W. what are friends for.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15360 Jul 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're the one who said you were the trust fund baby living at home and going to college.
I was just pointing and laughing.
*shrug*
Howdy Jane!
Assassins Creed

Spring, TX

#15361 Jul 30, 2013
Jane Darling, I never pegged you as someone young enough to be buying crayons, markers, pens and pencils for your kids. Are you sure it is not for grandkids?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15362 Jul 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the last day of school? lol
My favorite!
Schools out forever!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15363 Jul 30, 2013
Assassins Creed wrote:
Jane Darling, I never pegged you as someone young enough to be buying crayons, markers, pens and pencils for your kids. Are you sure it is not for grandkids?
Help! Help!
Who in the hell are these heathens that keep calling me mom?!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15364 Jul 30, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Jane!
Hello War.
How's it going?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15365 Jul 30, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello War.
How's it going?
Good, you can call me Brad!:) Angelina is cool with it.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15366 Jul 30, 2013
Assassins Creed wrote:
Ho come you always have a different name?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15367 Jul 30, 2013
Sorry, How Come?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,535,933
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 21 hr Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... 23 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) Wed Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance