Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15246 Jul 23, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>If ya is gonna keep calling me Missy I expect dinner and a movie.
Is you a Mr or a Miss DooshBag?
Dang Maverick, haven't seen you here in a l-o-n-g time. I haven't wandered over to Denver in a while.
concerned dingbat

Hollywood, FL

#15247 Jul 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Maverick, haven't seen you here in a l-o-n-g time. I haven't wandered over to Denver in a while.
You live here not all do.
Moby Dick

Spring, TX

#15248 Jul 23, 2013
Not all sperm whales are male, just so you know. I like to dive down and retrieve things and make a big splash when I jump into the pool. I will soon tire of feasting on squid and will morph. There's really not much here to respond to because it is like groundhog day in that the same stuff is repeated over and over again.

I haven't been her for a decade, so I don't know all the "players" and do not care who comes dressed as whom for the Mad Hatter's tea party.

A very merry unbirthday to you and you and you. lol

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#15249 Jul 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Spooky
How have you been doing?
Is Ron still around?

“I'm freezing.”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI.

#15250 Jul 23, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL<quoted text>
Sometimes I wonder why the mods let people get away with all these vulgar names for their profiles.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#15251 Jul 23, 2013
Hi all. Just a short post to let you guy,s know I am in the hospital. I am o.k it is where I need to be two speciialist coming in later today. ruby or Jane would you p.m me the other site I got new iPad and don,t have all info here,
Murph

Wichita, KS

#15252 Jul 23, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Hi all. Just a short post to let you guy,s know I am in the hospital. I am o.k it is where I need to be two speciialist coming in later today. ruby or Jane would you p.m me the other site I got new iPad and don,t have all info here,
Mousie, I am sorry to hear that you are in the hospital, but glad, too, that you are where you need to be.
You are in my prayers.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15253 Jul 23, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Sure thing.
Cyber hugs and lots of real prayers coming your way!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15254 Jul 23, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Spooky
How have you been doing?
Is Ron still around?
Oh ya, Ron is still around spreading his daily dose of sunshine.

Been fine, I'm definitely tired of all this rain we've been getting. Feast or famine here.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15255 Jul 23, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
I don't know you very well, my prayers are with you too! Any person from this place is a good one. Howdy Liz, howdy Jane, howdy Spooky and all.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15256 Jul 23, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
I was concerned when I read this Mousie~~
But I feel better since you said it's where you need
to be right now.
Please let us know how you're doing.
I'm sure Jane has already linked you...

Level 3

Location hidden

#15257 Jul 23, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I was concerned when I read this Mousie~~
But I feel better since you said it's where you need
to be right now.
Please let us know how you're doing.
I'm sure Jane has already linked you...
Howdy Rubygoober.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15258 Jul 23, 2013
Mousie, sorry to hear you are in the hospital. Hope you get well soon!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15259 Jul 23, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Mousie, sorry to hear you are in the hospital. Hope you get well soon!
It is nice to have such good friends that never met. Howdy Missy!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15260 Jul 23, 2013
No matter what a person does to try and find a nice conversation seems fruitless on Topix any more. Hope you all have a nice life, can't take the negativity of these threads any longer. One day a person is your friend and the next they all accuse you of being some other person. Too much drama for me. Take care to all the nice people I met here.

Level 7

Location hidden

#15261 Jul 23, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to have such good friends that never met. Howdy Missy!
Howdy!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15262 Jul 23, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy!
Thank you for restoring my belief that there are nice people here. Thanks Missy!

Level 7

Location hidden

#15263 Jul 23, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for restoring my belief that there are nice people here. Thanks Missy!
Most of us are nice, there are a few trolls with multiple names that troll the threads insulting people and trying to stir up a fight, but we don't let them bother us.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15264 Jul 23, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are nice, there are a few trolls with multiple names that troll the threads insulting people and trying to stir up a fight, but we don't let them bother us.

It seems like there are trolls on every thread with multiple names and hate to dole out. I know you are a nice person from reading here for some time. There are several like you here. The other threads are just a mess of mean and hate ridden people, just don't understand it? Liz was why I came here in the first place. You all have a nice friendship online not knowing each other personally. I get along with everyone in real time, to argue is just a waste of time and energy that could be used in a more positive way.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15265 Jul 23, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
So the magic word Is "HOWDY " and that will restore your belief it Topix people?? OK -
Why Howdy Ms World War Z, from Missouri City Texas, Haven't chatted with you since you registered, under this name LOL LOL LOL .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 3 min Melanie 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,152,991
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min HaNS 490,099
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Miles 70,587
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 11 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 11 hr Mary NY 26,138
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

CBS Sports 7:18AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick