Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15312 Jul 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
It will probably come down to Noah having to take private lessons. I'm not worried about the driving, there's no way he'll pass the test next week. The school here no longer offers driver's ed. It's thru the town and we tried to sign Noah up this summer but he was wait listed. Seniors have first dibs. The town charges just about the same rate as the driving schools charge.
Next week he'll fail the test. A couple days later he starts double sessions for football, after that school and regular football will start so he'll be gone every day from 6 AM-6 PM. This will go on until the first week in November. He's not going to have time to be worried about driving until after that.
Noah knows he's lucky to have the new truck, but he's also aware that it came with conditions. There's no room for any margin of error or the truck will be gone.<quoted text>
You should just keep driving him around, save money, gas and you wouldn't have to worry about how bad he drives. The question is, how good/bad do you drive Liz? That's right! Does this poor driving run in the family?

I have a friend who's Daughter is about 28 ish, afraid to drive, never had a license. It is much more expensive to get a license than it used to be. Your Insurance rates for the youngster will be up there as well. It used to be your Dad and Mom just let you drive. I drove from My house to my friends house when I was 10 years old by myself and nobody ever caught me. Times have changed, it's inevitable.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15313 Jul 26, 2013
Liz,

I was going to ask you what frigs my lifes means then googled it. Weird things came up Liz! This one in particular.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T2SAOD0...

I'm still not sure what it means? lol

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15314 Jul 26, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I had some wine last time I was here. Embarrassing how i went on and on...Sorry.
No problem. I like a glass of wine here and there, myself.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15315 Jul 26, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just keep driving him around, save money, gas and you wouldn't have to worry about how bad he drives. The question is, how good/bad do you drive Liz? That's right! Does this poor driving run in the family?
I have a friend who's Daughter is about 28 ish, afraid to drive, never had a license. It is much more expensive to get a license than it used to be. Your Insurance rates for the youngster will be up there as well. It used to be your Dad and Mom just let you drive. I drove from My house to my friends house when I was 10 years old by myself and nobody ever caught me. Times have changed, it's inevitable.
Heck, we used to ket the kids drive the truck in the back 40. Nothing to hit.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15316 Jul 26, 2013
I am so glad that Ariel Castro is taking a plea deal and will never ever be out in society again.

“mon nom est Francois”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15317 Jul 26, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
I am so glad that Ariel Castro is taking a plea deal and will never ever be out in society again.
I'm glad that he will be in prison for a long time but I would rather see him get the Death Penalty. Even if they don't put him to death he would never get out of prison and would never be up for parole.

Some of the things Castro makes me suspicious that he may try to backdoor the system.

He might wait a couple of years until the media circus goes away and then start spouting some sort of sob story about his childhood years to garner sympathy and then demand a retrial and because of the plea deal the death penalty might not be able to used in the retrial.
sexgyal17

London, UK

#15323 Jul 27, 2013
do you have skype babe? or anyone wanna chat to a sexy 17 year old.
post your names below

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15324 Jul 27, 2013
sexgyal17 wrote:
do you have skype babe? or anyone wanna chat to a sexy 17 year old.
post your names below
Sorry Pet, I don't believe cradle-robbing is anyone's cuppa here.
Call Me Gorgeous

Spring, TX

#15326 Jul 27, 2013
Just trying to get Silly and Spooky straight.

Silly claims diabetes and high cholesterol.

Spooky claims asthma, steroid use (weight gain), osteopenia and
fractures.

They both make fun of hefty people. Ironic, huh?

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#15328 Jul 28, 2013
Good Morning LizW.,...

Level 3

Location hidden

#15329 Jul 28, 2013
Call Me Gorgeous wrote:
Just trying to get Silly and Spooky straight.
Silly claims diabetes and high cholesterol.
Spooky claims asthma, steroid use (weight gain), osteopenia and
fractures.
They both make fun of hefty people. Ironic, huh?
What are you talking about?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15330 Jul 28, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I like a glass of wine here and there, myself.
Oh good, then we can relate!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15331 Jul 28, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, we used to ket the kids drive the truck in the back 40. Nothing to hit.
Back then there was nothing to hit in my neighborhood either, we did hit many things by accident. What with the cell phones, texting, on board computers, tv's, who could feel safe driving now a days.?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15332 Jul 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
Well now that you mention it my driving kind of sucks too, but everyone else in the family does fine.
I have Aunt's who never drove. It's hard to even imagine being totally dependent and waiting on someone else to take you places. What about if your child gets sick at school? You'd have to call around looking for a ride to pick him up. That's crazy.
My one Aunt who drove would pick my Grandmother and other Aunt up every week to do their grocery shopping. <quoted text>
See Liz, it is hereditary with the bad driving, poor Noah.:( Do your other kids drive bad as well Liz? This bad driving thing could have been going on in your Family since the Model T came out? Who knew?

Level 3

Location hidden

#15333 Jul 28, 2013
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Good-Morning !!
I have noticed you giving Liz and others Props on here. How come you don't have anything to say? Are you the source of the hearts too? That is nice!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15334 Jul 28, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Good Morning LizW.,...
Howdy Crazy Jae

“mon nom est Francois”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15335 Jul 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much about Castro. Sob story, appeals, whatever he's not ever leaving prison.<quoted text>
I hope so, but I'd rather see him put to death and then dumped in a Potter's field in an unmarked grave.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15336 Jul 28, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
She thinks she's insulting me. I just think she's loony and off her meds.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15337 Jul 28, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Back then there was nothing to hit in my neighborhood either, we did hit many things by accident. What with the cell phones, texting, on board computers, tv's, who could feel safe driving now a days.?
My stepdaughter was telling us about a plastic surgeon who drove off one of the canyon roads in LA because he was texting. I can't believe people would be that stupid. Putting their lives and others in danger.
Xbox Gamer

Spring, TX

#15343 Jul 29, 2013
It's kind of ironic that the two who claim to be nurses are the least healthiest people here. Tired has diabetes/cholesterol problems and goodness knows what else. Mulder has asthma, osteopenia, weight gain due to Prednisone, and lots of fractures. Yet these two feel others with weight problems should be ridiculed. I'm just pointing out the obvious. It's too bad their spouses apparently don't give them the time of day. One digs in the dirt and buys way too many clothes. The other has been an internet troll for at least five years, spreading hate and making vile posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min HELL ON EARTH 509,696
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min IdiggHiggs 1,346,077
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 57,180
News Nesquehoning church fights to stay open (Jun '08) 8 hr alterboy 4,198
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Maverick 808 73,306
Dangerous Jewish Walt Disney Company -Nobody Is... (Nov '11) Sat Maverick 808 19
Bored in Orlando? Here's A Thing To Do Today... Sat Price4limo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages