Snickers

Dallas, TX

#15266 Jul 24, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
So the magic word Is "HOWDY " and that will restore your belief it Topix people?? OK -
Why Howdy Ms World War Z, from Missouri City Texas, Haven't chatted with you since you registered, under this name LOL LOL LOL .
Well we all can't act like dizzy. Take Care and Everyone have a great evening...LOL!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15270 Jul 24, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like there are trolls on every thread with multiple names and hate to dole out. I know you are a nice person from reading here for some time. There are several like you here. The other threads are just a mess of mean and hate ridden people, just don't understand it? Liz was why I came here in the first place. You all have a nice friendship online not knowing each other personally. I get along with everyone in real time, to argue is just a waste of time and energy that could be used in a more positive way.
Tell it like it is, Topix is a cesspool for the most part.

A lot of the girls who post here and also on IL have been
posting together for a long, long time.

I used to have no qualms about welcoming someone new~~
not anymore, too much game playing.
I take the wait and see approach.

If Liz is the reason you're here, why hasn't she "introduced"
you? I'm not trying to start an argument and think it a legit
question. Maybe she did and I missed the post.

Now all people talk about is the negativity of the negativity.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15271 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Mousie~~
How are you doing my friend?

Is there anything we can send you?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15272 Jul 24, 2013

This is for Mousie this morning~~

What a stage full of talent on this one...

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15273 Jul 24, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Wow..you come here and look at the Chat forum one time in months..and whose here..the "Ringleader of many hats" "you bitches", I'm sure many remember this phrase and who was famous for saying it.
Then I see "Snicker" has to drop in to rag on Missy again..really after 5yrs this person still has a hang up on Missy? Missy has a secret lover? The green tomato man? Can't accept she's been married for years to the love of her life. Sad, pal, sad! Accept it.
Sweet 53..saw you posted here..so good to see you,and YES Ruby stood up for you and many of us, on the Topix forums... I thank her for that. She's such a stand up, funny, classy lady, as well as you have always been Sweet.
Hey, Mousie & Shauw..hope you and your love ones are well.
It's a shame that so many of our old friends will not post anymore, but we do read, and laugh at all the nonsense that the Fake Screen Name Trolls use to start trouble, to try and take a good thread down.
Thanks for the complement Race, hope you a doing well these days.
Your a class act as well!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15274 Jul 24, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Hi all. Just a short post to let you guy,s know I am in the hospital. I am o.k it is where I need to be two speciialist coming in later today. ruby or Jane would you p.m me the other site I got new iPad and don,t have all info here,
Hey be Mousie sorry to here that your in the hospital and here's to a speedy recovery to yah!!

clink, clink~~

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15275 Jul 24, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it like it is, Topix is a cesspool for the most part.
A lot of the girls who post here and also on IL have been
posting together for a long, long time.
I used to have no qualms about welcoming someone new~~
not anymore, too much game playing.
I take the wait and see approach.
If Liz is the reason you're here, why hasn't she "introduced"
you? I'm not trying to start an argument and think it a legit
question. Maybe she did and I missed the post.
Now all people talk about is the negativity of the negativity.
I always tell it like it is Goobyruber~! Because it's true. We all want you to be more Positive like the rest of us are.! Be yourself and post it!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15276 Jul 24, 2013
Calling me Ruby will suffice~
thanks

Level 3

Location hidden

#15277 Jul 24, 2013
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey be Mousie sorry to here that your in the hospital and here's to a speedy recovery to yah!!
clink, clink~~
Sweet!:) We all actually care like you do.:) God Bless the Internet.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15278 Jul 24, 2013
LizW wrote:
Thanks. You seem very pleasant yourself. Missy is a wonderful person and one of the first people I ran across on Topix several years ago. We don't always agree on everything ( oh my, I'm not even going to mention gun control) but we always manage to keep it civil and respectful.
For the most part I don't get the " troll thing" or making up multiple names just to harass other posters with. What throws me more than anything is that I believe the majority of people doing it are grandparents or old enough to be grandparents. Seriously I can't say I know one person in real life that would do something like that.
With that being said I do believe that behind every troll there is a reason for their behavior and it's not just because they can act like a ass here and then go back to real life and act perfectly sane. Some of these posters will get all wild and crazy and use the ruse of looking for justice for Caylee, Trayvon or whoever to justify their behavior, but it goes deeper than that. About a year or two ago one of the trolls who constantly harassed posters and one person in particular who they crossed the line with over and over again send a PM that was mistakenly posted instead of being a private message. I remembered the person posting before about being in a abusive relationship with her parents or her ex ( maybe both, I forget) anyway's in the PM she mentioned that her own son was also abusive. It sounded like she came from 3 generations of abuse. I'm not giving her a free pass on her behavior BUT if that's the only life she knows then it makes the picture much clearer. Same as these posters who are calling each other or different people associated with the different trials names or making remarks about the weight, clothing, etc. I would almost bet they were brought up being teased the same way.
Okay done with my morning rant. Have a nice day!
<quoted text>
You are a Pleasant Surprise! All of you are!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15279 Jul 24, 2013
OK, I'm Nut's, so are you who ever you are?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15280 Jul 24, 2013
World War Z wrote:
Everyone who posts on Topix is a little nuts.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15281 Jul 24, 2013
World War Z wrote:
\
Tired.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15282 Jul 24, 2013
If anyone has somethijg =====nic to say. Go for it/. If not why waste the space/? There are so many of us, let's be polite.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15283 Jul 24, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
So We all are an exception_. People like you make me Love Topix More!

Nothing wrong with being nuts about Life in itself! Spooky you, it's nice.:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#15284 Jul 24, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as nuts as me, making me love you more.: Nothing wrong with adaptation to the situation at hand!!!! Eh, for the Canadian.

You are one of My Best Friend's that I have not yet met.? Words are incredible when you type what is true to all that are reading it.

If I was your Husband I would be in awe.

Your Man adores you Spoo, as We all do.

Keep it Real for the Best deal!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15285 Jul 24, 2013
Spooky

Level 3

Location hidden

#15286 Jul 24, 2013
Give a little bit pf your love!:)

Silly I know.
Joy

Key West, FL

#15288 Jul 24, 2013
It is Not Silly @ all.

If you En-Joy Music like I do!
Joy

Key West, FL

#15289 Jul 24, 2013
The motto is also used by Ulster loyalists, and can be seen in some loyalist Northern Irish murals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,581,286
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,477
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr fortmyersf 513,427
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) 4 hr USS LIBERTY 55
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 6 hr Rip Chen Picket 63
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Fri Tex- 42
Best Roadside Service Unlimited Roadside Assist... Fri Tim Cambell 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages