Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15115 Jul 17, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not judge your posts...
Maybe someone is allergic to peanut butter?
I don't either. Some people just put judge its there for meanness.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15116 Jul 17, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not judge your posts...
Maybe someone is allergic to peanut butter?
I did not think you did...
Maybe? Sorry PB&J allergic person's

Level 3

Location hidden

#15117 Jul 17, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not bother me, just had to question the incendiary one for a sandwich, all though the nut one fit in perfectly! Seems you can't just have a conversation with out offending someone.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15118 Jul 17, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Topix should do away with the judge its.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15119 Jul 17, 2013
Non allergenic peanut Butter substitute!

Run your mouse arrow across the PB jars , it sounds good!

http://www.sunbutter.com/products-testimonial...

Level 3

Location hidden

#15120 Jul 17, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Truer still.
Maybe just have the heart & funny face, positive , conversation enhancing icons.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15121 Jul 17, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Did you really try one of the Trash meals Liz was talking about the other night? The name doesn't help the cause, but some of the meals are very good, just not too good for you.

I posted a recipe with different seafood and sauces all mixed together that Liz said sounded good! It's basically mixing things that you like together. Some will be good some not so. Everything in moderation is the key..

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15122 Jul 17, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not bother me, just had to question the incendiary one for a sandwich, all though the nut one fit in perfectly! Seems you can't just have a conversation with out offending someone.
I laugh at the off topic ones when a thread doesn't really have a topic or the post is on topic. These folks must not have much to do.
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#15124 Jul 17, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably sitting in the Keys...and
posting on Topix...under the name World War Z.

Lol! Everyone have a great evening!! ;)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15125 Jul 18, 2013
Good Morning All.
It's so friggin hot here. Yesterday the heat index was 102.

Does anyone here use Craig's list?
I never bought, sold or even looked at Craig's list until a couple months ago when my ex gave me a few software programs that he ordered and decided not to use. In the ad I listed the name of the programs and the price. The first 2 I sold immediately with no problems, other than getting a ton of crazy emails saying my ad sounded interesting and could we meet for coffee. Or asking me to send my regular email because they were having trouble with the Craig's list email. Big mistake. I was getting all kinds of even crazier emails then links to different sites then.
Anyway..........2 months ago this guy from Buffalo writes me and wants one of the programs. He comes to Rochester once a week on business and wanted to pick it up then. So every week this guy is writing me and telling me he's coming, but then writes back with crisis and can't come, but asks me to save the program for him. I agreed, mainly because I didn't want all those other emails from Craig's list. This excuses were like his dog got loose and then he's precede to tell me all the places he looked for the dog. He had the flu, then would write about all his symptoms. I forgot the rest but they were some real humdingers. This past weekend he wrote and said he was going to be in town yesterday and said he would pick up the program then. Then he writes back and says his car was stolen that night and he wouldn't be able to come. A few hours later he writes back and his car had been recovered so he's coming again. So I wrote him back and said I probably wouldn't be home but I would leave the program in a bag on the patio and he could just leave the money there ( all the while thinking he really wasn't coming anyway).
I wasn't home but when I did get home he had been there and left a thank you plus the cash.
Whew..........I'm done with Craig's List. It was way too strange for me.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15126 Jul 18, 2013
Liz, you are too trusting. That could have went so much worse. Plus, now the guy has your address and has been to your house. He sounds like a real flake.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15127 Jul 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All.
It's so friggin hot here. Yesterday the heat index was 102.
Does anyone here use Craig's list?
I never bought, sold or even looked at Craig's list until a couple months ago when my ex gave me a few software programs that he ordered and decided not to use. In the ad I listed the name of the programs and the price. The first 2 I sold immediately with no problems, other than getting a ton of crazy emails saying my ad sounded interesting and could we meet for coffee. Or asking me to send my regular email because they were having trouble with the Craig's list email. Big mistake. I was getting all kinds of even crazier emails then links to different sites then.
Anyway..........2 months ago this guy from Buffalo writes me and wants one of the programs. He comes to Rochester once a week on business and wanted to pick it up then. So every week this guy is writing me and telling me he's coming, but then writes back with crisis and can't come, but asks me to save the program for him. I agreed, mainly because I didn't want all those other emails from Craig's list. This excuses were like his dog got loose and then he's precede to tell me all the places he looked for the dog. He had the flu, then would write about all his symptoms. I forgot the rest but they were some real humdingers. This past weekend he wrote and said he was going to be in town yesterday and said he would pick up the program then. Then he writes back and says his car was stolen that night and he wouldn't be able to come. A few hours later he writes back and his car had been recovered so he's coming again. So I wrote him back and said I probably wouldn't be home but I would leave the program in a bag on the patio and he could just leave the money there ( all the while thinking he really wasn't coming anyway).
I wasn't home but when I did get home he had been there and left a thank you plus the cash.
Whew..........I'm done with Craig's List. It was way too strange for me.
Good morning everyone,
Liz, I buy and sell on Craig's list all the time. I never ever give anyone my address, I always meet them in a well populated area to do a transaction. One time my hubby and I went to look at a piece of furniture at someone's home, but we took our son and he stayed in the vehicle while we went in this house to look at the piece of furniture.

Level 8

Mount Vernon, GA

#15128 Jul 18, 2013
OK which one of you pranked the news station?

You'd think she'd realize what she's saying...

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15129 Jul 18, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zkJdrrOnYyAXX
Wonder if she's still working there. Poor woman.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15130 Jul 18, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zkJdrrOnYyAXX
She knew what she was saying. The airline is sewing the news station.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15131 Jul 18, 2013
Suing lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#15132 Jul 18, 2013
This thread used to be nice, now that Jane pegged me as her friend Brad I get no respect here from anyone.

That's OK, it's a big topix world where real friends can be found. Thanks Jane take care.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15133 Jul 18, 2013
Thanks Spooky, Liz etc....

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#15134 Jul 19, 2013
World War Z wrote:
This thread used to be nice, now that Jane pegged me as her friend Brad I get no respect here from anyone.
That's OK, it's a big topix world where real friends can be found. Thanks Jane take care.
My goodness.
I never told you Most Likely's name is Brad.
WoW how in the world did you know??

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15135 Jul 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness.
I never told you Most Likely's name is Brad.
WoW how in the world did you know??
How could any dumbass not know? You all talk about that troll every freakin day. Why does that troll get all the attention?

It's just not fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,762,500
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr President Spanky 64,693
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr T-REX 518,189
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr ANGHARAD 74,168
News Amazon Teams Up With Law Enforcement to Deploy ... Fri Geezer 10
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) May 24 Princess Hey 13,221
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) May 23 Conway Twitter 772

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages