“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#15025 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Tribe how's your friend doing?<quoted text>
Sore subject with me, Liz. I hope she's doing great. I never hear from her. It's all one-way. We were neighbors and friends for what will be 20 years in October.

:-(

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Perry, GA

#15026 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
That's truly a bunch of BS( unless there's more to the sotry than what I'm seeing), but it's a mandatory minimum sentence. I hope the case is on appeal but I can't any record of it.
Hopefully someone steps in and helps that poor woman out.<quoted text>
Me too.
It's terrible.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Perry, GA

#15027 Jul 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say hi to Liz also. Actually hello everyone. This little thread is hanging in there. JaneDear's threads have staying power.
:-)
It's because of the all the great folks that stop by.
(Even Brad! lol)

It's great to see you as well. Don't want to say too much on here just know
Been thinking of you...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15028 Jul 15, 2013
I saw Trayvon's little boy pictures so many times I almost forgot he was actually less than a year away from bring considered a legal adult.
If GZ was black and attacked by Trayvon the story would have never made it past the local news.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he sues NBC for the intentional editing of the 911 tape. Because of that editing, plus the constant picture of an angelic 12 year-old, Z was painted a racist. Someone was behind that--the person who was blamed and fired for the editing didn't just decide on his own to do that in order to create racial tension.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15029 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh man Spooky I was hoping for something more exciting than steak. Do you like seafood?<quoted text>
BBQ shrimp stuffed with Crabmeat! Easy and Yummy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15030 Jul 15, 2013

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#15031 Jul 15, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of the all the great folks that stop by.
(Even Brad! lol)
It's great to see you as well. Don't want to say too much on here just know
Been thinking of you...
Yes, it is. Thanks Liz...know what you mean. I'm always stepping in it...

;-)

Level 3

Location hidden

#15032 Jul 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ARE a bunch of truly beautiful, old chairs. Thanks!
You are welcome. I have this obsession with old furniture and way too much time and money invested. At times you can come across things worth a small fortune.
Hans Zimmerman

United States

#15033 Jul 15, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey!
Howdy lover.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15034 Jul 15, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time I mention getting a new recliner Curlie grabs his
chest and carries on like, Fred Sanford.
That recliner looks like something Fred Sanford would have in
his house.
The lamb skin he draped on it is so big and heavy they had to
sew several lambs together.
Then he tells me, the way to maintain it is to brush it with a
wire dog brush~~
Yea right Curlie, I'll get right on it...
It's always nice when they come up with another thing they'd like ya to do. I'm like you, I'll get right on it.
Hans Zimmerman

United States

#15035 Jul 15, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
I'd be surprised if it didn't go civil.
The Goldman's won against OJ in their civil trial.
They should sue the state, for once again overreaching with charges they knew they had no way of proving in court.
It seems to me that these dopey legal eagles in Florida move to the beat of a dopey-er media.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15036 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh man Spooky I was hoping for something more exciting than steak. Do you like seafood?<quoted text>
My stepdaughter says that I'm not a foodie. Never heard the expression, but I guess that's what I am.

Level 4

Location hidden

#15037 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
I saw Trayvon's little boy pictures so many times I almost forgot he was actually less than a year away from bring considered a legal adult.
If GZ was black and attacked by Trayvon the story would have never made it past the local news.<quoted text>
There you go again Liz, Trayvon was born Feb 5 1995 he was murdered Feb 28 2012.

He only lived 23 days as an 17 year old child.
The pictures you were talking about was taken about 1 1/2 years ago at the most! He would have been like 15 1/2 years old.

Funny how your little Noah, who is close to the same age, is still a baby to you.
Funny your kid who cant tell the difference's in two right shoes, will be considered a legal adult soon .

Level 4

Location hidden

#15038 Jul 15, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again Liz, Trayvon was born Feb 5 1995 he was murdered Feb 28 2012.
The pictures you were talking about was taken about 1 1/2 years ago at the most! He would have been like 15 1/2 years old.
Funny how your little Noah, who is close to the same age, is still a baby to you.
Funny your kid who cant tell the difference's in two right shoes, will be considered a legal adult soon .
And please do the math Liw, how many pictures do you think was taken of him during those 23 days as a 17 year old, So wouldn't most be taken when he was just 16 or younger ?
Your true colors are showing again !

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15039 Jul 16, 2013
Good Morning All

Special shout out to Hans. Good to see you and hope you're enjoying your summer. How's the surfing been?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15040 Jul 16, 2013
Are you always this pleasant? Stop fighting with yourself and taking what I said way out of context.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
And please do the math Liw, how many pictures do you think was taken of him during those 23 days as a 17 year old, So wouldn't most be taken when he was just 16 or younger ?
Your true colors are showing again !

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15041 Jul 16, 2013
..........okay I'll take your word for it.

He only lived 23 days as an 17 year old child..........okay

The pictures you were talking about was taken about 1 1/2 years ago at the most! He would have been like 15 1/2 years old..........Listen up. I'm not going to trash or say anything negative about Trayvon. What happened was truly a tragedy and last minute poor choices were made by both parties. Two pictures stand out in my mind of Trayvon. The red Hollister shirt and the one of him smoking weed. In comparing the two pictures there appears to be at least a three year age difference. Boy's that age can have quick growth spurts so I might be totally off base, however I know a lot of high school age boy's. The red shirt picture looked more like my boy's at the age of 12-14 yrs. He looks like a little guy in the red shirt but who knows he could have grown to be over 6ft tall in a year and and half.
I'm just going to go ahead and agree with you anyway ( trying to keep you happy!!!!!!!!!!

Funny your kid who cant tell the difference's in two right shoes, will be considered a legal adult soon ..........It's not funny! It's just downright scary!
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15042 Jul 16, 2013
Nothing wrong with being a foodie ( whatever that is)
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
My stepdaughter says that I'm not a foodie. Never heard the expression, but I guess that's what I am.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15043 Jul 16, 2013
Talk about coming across things that are worth a small fortune. My sister and I cleaned out her mother-in-laws house a few years ago when she went into a nursing home. We knew she had antiques from her parents and grandparents so we called a couple dealers who came to the house and bought a lot of her *treasures*. The house was in PA, we know nothing about antiques and didn't really care how much money we collected. We just wanted to empty the house fast and get it ready to sell. One of the dealers saw we had these old throws over some of the things we planned on bring back to New York. They kind of looked like old mattress pads. He asked if they were for sale. Meanwhile I'm thinking WTH does he want these old smelly rags for. They were quilts ( not nice ones either) and he paid between 150.00-300.00 a piece for them. Damn we would have just thrown them in the trash after getting home.
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I have this obsession with old furniture and way too much time and money invested. At times you can come across things worth a small fortune.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15044 Jul 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
The story of my life...
Loved the jokes, Ricky!
Glad you liked them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,457,972
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 62,303
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) 2 hr Catpeople 268
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRUMANS Treason 234
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,270
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) Sat Squach 1,168
Want to move but have little money (Oct '12) Sat Angel 19

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages