Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15005 Jul 15, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
No?
I hope you let your friends who set you up on the blind date know that.
That must have been awkward...
It wasn't awkward at all until she started staring down My dinner plate Jane. She didn't look at me quite like she looked at my dinner.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15006 Jul 15, 2013
Did you all hear that William Holder said that the Zimmerman case will go Federal.

Level 3

Location hidden

#15007 Jul 15, 2013
Civil case.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15008 Jul 15, 2013
Bullseye wrote:
Does anyone know about the story of the Florida mom who got 20 years for firing a warning shot? I'm too busy to read the story.
a short article

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/170324/florida-mom...

Level 3

Location hidden

#15009 Jul 15, 2013
* Eric Holder

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#15010 Jul 15, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't awkward at all until she started staring down My dinner plate Jane. She didn't look at me quite like she looked at my dinner.
Y'all are starting to make my head hurt...

Level 3

Location hidden

#15011 Jul 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby, I like Curlie's chair. We always had two recliners, one for Mr. Tribe and one for me. Somehow we ended up with one, and I ended up with one of those wooden rockers with the cushions you usually see in baby nurseries, you know with the matching foot rest. I can't wait to unload that thing and get another recliner.
;-)
I buy old rocking chairs and refinish them! We have refinished and at times completely rebuilt/restored some very old ones. How old do you think your chair is?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15012 Jul 15, 2013
I'd be surprised if it didn't go civil.

The Goldman's won against OJ in their civil trial.
Chunky Dunker

Arkadelphia, AR

#15013 Jul 15, 2013
Don't mind me, folks. I'm just looking for the bathroom.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15014 Jul 15, 2013
Don't mind me either. I'm just back looking to see what Spooky had for dinner last night.
Chunky Dunker wrote:
Don't mind me, folks. I'm just looking for the bathroom.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#15015 Jul 15, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy old rocking chairs and refinish them! We have refinished and at times completely rebuilt/restored some very old ones. How old do you think your chair is?
I'm not sure. It belonged to my neighbor next door. She moved home to Savannah to a smaller place so she had to downsize. I don't think it's real old. I liked sitting in it at HER house, but I want to get more comfortable at MY house.

;-)

Level 3

Location hidden

#15016 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Don't mind me either. I'm just back looking to see what Spooky had for dinner last night.<quoted text>
Howdy Liz!

Level 3

Location hidden

#15017 Jul 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure. It belonged to my neighbor next door. She moved home to Savannah to a smaller place so she had to downsize. I don't think it's real old. I liked sitting in it at HER house, but I want to get more comfortable at MY house.
;-)
I understand. This is a nice place to check some out.

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/furniture/roc...

I have an extensive collection.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15018 Jul 15, 2013
That's truly a bunch of BS( unless there's more to the sotry than what I'm seeing), but it's a mandatory minimum sentence. I hope the case is on appeal but I can't any record of it.

Hopefully someone steps in and helps that poor woman out.
JaneDear wrote:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15019 Jul 15, 2013
Good Evening :)
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Liz!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#15020 Jul 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Don't mind me either. I'm just back looking to see what Spooky had for dinner last night.<quoted text>
I gotta say hi to Liz also. Actually hello everyone. This little thread is hanging in there. JaneDear's threads have staying power.

:-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15021 Jul 15, 2013
Tribe how's your friend doing?
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15022 Jul 15, 2013
Go figure....I can relate
Ricky F wrote:
AAADD, can anyone relates to this?
Recently I was diagnosed with AAADD - Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.
This is how it manifests:
I decided to wash my car. As I start toward the garage, I notice that there is mail on the hall table. I decide to go through the mail before I wash the car. I lay my car keys down on the table, put the junk mail in the trash can under the table, and notice that the trash can is full. So, I decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the trash first. But then I think, since I'm going to be near the mailbox when I take out the trash anyway, I may as well pay the bills first.
I take my checkbook off the table, and see that there is only one check left. My extra checks are in my desk in the study, so I go to my desk where I find a can of Coke that I had been drinking. I'm going to look for my checks, but first I need to push the Coke aside so that I don't accidentally knock it over. I see that the Coke is getting warm, and I decide I should put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.
As I head toward the kitchen with the coke a vase of flowers on the counter catches my eye--they need to be watered. I set the coke down on the counter, and I discover my reading glasses that I've been searching for all morning. I decide I better put them back on my desk, but first I'm going to water the flowers. I set the glasses back down on the counter, fill a container with water and suddenly I spot the TV remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table. I realize that tonight when we go to watch TV, we will be looking for the remote, but nobody will remember that it's on the kitchen table, so I decide to put it back in the den where it belongs, but first I'll water the flowers.
I splash some water on the flowers, but most of it spills on the floor. So, I set the remote back down on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.Then I head down the hall trying to remember what I was planning to do.
At the end of the day: the car isn't washed, the bills aren't paid, there is a warm can of Coke sitting on the counter, the flowers aren't watered, there is still only one check in my checkbook, I can't find the remote, I can't find my glasses, and I don't remember what I did with the car keys.
Then when I try to figure out why nothing got done today, I'm really baffled because I know I was busy all day long, and I'm really tired. I realize this is a serious problem, and I'll try to get some help for it, but first I'll check my e-mail.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15023 Jul 15, 2013
Oh man Spooky I was hoping for something more exciting than steak. Do you like seafood?
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
The filet, as usual. It was nice getting out. Back to housework today.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#15024 Jul 15, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand. This is a nice place to check some out.
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/furniture/roc...
I have an extensive collection.
Those ARE a bunch of truly beautiful, old chairs. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,497,063
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,299
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 44 min Lon Spector 512,927
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 3 hr Hooah 763
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,345
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Doug77 19,499
News In the 1930s, LI family raised pet chimp (Feb '09) 11 hr JackieGP 9

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages