A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Hot damn. Are you saying we have a Socialite in our midst? I'm going to quick and go put on my good sweat pants and maybe even brush my hair.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Like those places are so expensive??
LOL
oops, Ms.Socialite.
Nope. No PI for you.
Go fish :)

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Hot damn. Are you saying we have a Socialite in our midst? I'm going to quick and go put on my good sweat pants and maybe even brush my hair.<quoted text>
Are you naked posting again Liz?>>>:)~

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Hell no........I have my flannel's on. The house is freezing.
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you naked posting again Liz?>>>:)~

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

My former roommate at school just became a Grandmother a couple days ago. The baby is just adorable but it just seems so weird that she's a Grandma.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
My former roommate at school just became a Grandmother a couple days ago. The baby is just adorable but it just seems so weird that she's a Grandma.
Good morning everyone!
Liz I was just chatting with a friend I made when we lived in Guam. Our kids were just baby's. now they have kids of their own. She is a year older then me and just got her first Grandbaby. Haha she thinks she is to young to be a Grandma but I have been one for 7 years.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning everyone!
Liz I was just chatting with a friend I made when we lived in Guam. Our kids were just baby's. now they have kids of their own. She is a year older then me and just got her first Grandbaby. Haha she thinks she is to young to be a Grandma but I have been one for 7 years.
Aww.
I bet she is going to love being a grandmother...even a young one.

Are you keeping the granddaughter durning the summer?

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone.

It's hot already.
It feels like I'm in Texas.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LizW wrote:
The big question is when are you going to be a Grandma?

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
FYI..........if anyone's interested there's a new video out of the Ohio Kidnapping victims.
Now yesterday was just a bad football day. Before I drop Noah off I told him to check the cleats in his bag to make sure they were matching. He said they were. He was half right, they matched only he had two rights. Then he has no clue where any of his gloves are. His every move is being watched at this point and none of this is looking good. It will be interesting ( maybe sad) to see how this all plays out. The ones who dominated the field last year are all up against some very talented seniors this year for starting positions.
Plus there's still no sign of my BF Mr Whipple. I'm thinking since it's been about 2 years since we last laid eyes on each other, maybe we've broken up.
So did he practice with two right feet?

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LizW wrote:
Hot damn. Are you saying we have a Socialite in our midst? I'm going to quick and go put on my good sweat pants and maybe even brush my hair.<quoted text>
LOL
As long as you don't go to water parks you should be fine.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county/index.ssf...

Just when you think you've heard it all...

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Maybe there's an explanation for this~~

Was he looking for his shinola???

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-c ounty/index.ssf/2012/08/feces- stained_colorado_man_arr.html
WTH?!!

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I don't even have the words for that.

Disgusting just doesn't seem enough.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
Maybe there's an explanation for this~~
Was he looking for his shinola???
LOL

I just know that it was really shitty thing for him to do.
North Texas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I'm so tempted to post as "GrapeVille" but what I really need to know is if
Dave and Buster's is worth the $20.00 a head they charge and if the food is any good there. Most of the gaming places like that has abysmally bad food.

I know I can count on my native Texans or transplanted Texans to spill the beans. Yes, I know that it's not a water park, but I have faith you can expand your knowledge to include gaming places.

Don't send me to Wikipedia or generic reviews. I want reviews from boot-wearing, two stepping, chicken fried steak with white gravy and biscuits
eating, been to Amarillo, Austin, San Antonio, Houston/Galveston, Lubbock, Dallas/Arlington/Ft Worth (Metroplex),
Padre Island/Gulf coast and all points in between bona fide TEXANS. None others need reply.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

North Texas wrote:
I'm so tempted to post as "GrapeVille" but what I really need to know is if
Dave and Buster's is worth the $20.00 a head they charge and if the food is any good there. Most of the gaming places like that has abysmally bad food.
I know I can count on my native Texans or transplanted Texans to spill the beans. Yes, I know that it's not a water park, but I have faith you can expand your knowledge to include gaming places.
Don't send me to Wikipedia or generic reviews. I want reviews from boot-wearing, two stepping, chicken fried steak with white gravy and biscuits
eating, been to Amarillo, Austin, San Antonio, Houston/Galveston, Lubbock, Dallas/Arlington/Ft Worth (Metroplex),
Padre Island/Gulf coast and all points in between bona fide TEXANS. None others need reply.
Okie dokie.
Let's try this again...

The ONE time I went-- Dave & Buster's food SUCKED. OK?

Now you tell me something. Have you ever been to a Texas Roadhouse? If so, how was it?

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-c ounty/index.ssf/2012/08/feces- stained_colorado_man_arr.html
That is sick and smelly as well.
People like him need to be locked up for life.
He is just a timebomb waiting to go off.
No telling what he would do to some woman or child.

And sorry forgot to say GM to all.
North Texas

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Okie dokie.
Let's try this again...
The ONE time I went-- Dave & Buster's food SUCKED. OK?
Now you tell me something. Have you ever been to a Texas Roadhouse? If so, how was it?
I believe so, but I don't remember it being memorable food-wise. They even have them way up north which is funny (maybe only to me). Yankees eating Tx roadhouse food and white gravy. I hope the Northerners don't rain on me with a vengeance. I like it way up North also. Love to travel. It's my favorite. Planes, trains and automobiles.

I'm sorry if I ever offended you. Once I hit reply, I don't think about it again. I don't keep a list of who I posted to or who might have gotten their feelers hurt. If someone kicks me enough times, I might kick back, but I never go looking for a fight.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Lubbock, the city of the Buddy Holly museum, too many Walmarts, no good restaurants, flat land as far as the eye can see, prarie dogs everywhere like rats and the only thing to do is go to a highschool football game where every person screaming as loud as they can while shaking those dam(n) cowbells. I failed o mention all the dust and the only one tree in the city. I'm sure here are great places to visit in Texas but Lubbock isn't one. It's like comparing the Sunken Gardens in St. Pete with historical St. Augustine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min In The Right 1,078,493
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Murphey_Law 483,698
Join Mr Wawrzyniak In Filing A Federal Law Suit... 40 min SaveUsa 1
Disney Prove Mr Wawrzyniak Wrong Show The Evide... 1 hr SaveUsa 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Lon Spector 131
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE