Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14962 Jul 14, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it, not too sure about those meals Liz? I am real particular about what I put in this fabulous body. Not bragging, then again why not, Jane does. Some of those meals remind me of Canadian types, like cheese and gravy fries. That stuff will kill you in a hurry, clogmyarteries.com I am very good at cooking healthy now as I get older.
Liz, I respect you because you always say Good Morning and you don't get flustered when the jerks attack you for being kind. I have seen your pictures and think you are a very pretty woman just like me!:)
I enjoy going to a nice restaurant. We don't go frequently and usually don't make a trek to Tampa do eat out. We have a little amazingly good restaurant in Spring Hill tucked away in one of the many strip malls. I consider this place even better than Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Helps that it's the only really good restaurant in town. We've never went without running into someone we know. This is a town of about 100,000 people but it still feels like a small town to me.

http://thenouvellecuisine.com

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14963 Jul 14, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
They did the job they were asked to do. I don't agree with what the verdict is but I told myself that I wasn't going to get on here and complain about their decision. I'm sure it was tough for them and I expect one or two will use it as a springboard for their 15 minutes and dreams of a payload. But, regardless, the trial is over and there are also those who will never consider him not guilty no matter what the verdict says, makimg George as much as a praiah as Casey is now.
Great post! You are a very well spooken person.

Level 3

Location hidden

#14964 Jul 14, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy going to a nice restaurant. We don't go frequently and usually don't make a trek to Tampa do eat out. We have a little amazingly good restaurant in Spring Hill tucked away in one of the many strip malls. I consider this place even better than Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Helps that it's the only really good restaurant in town. We've never went without running into someone we know. This is a town of about 100,000 people but it still feels like a small town to me.
http://thenouvellecuisine.com
All you had to say was Ruth Chris Steakhouse girl! We used to go to this rest. called Old Spain. They had the Best Chateau brig non/w/Bearnaise sauce and stuffed tomato Ever! The waiter had a wine bag and would squirt it in your mouth as he was backing up in the room some distance. The guy was very accurate so it wasn't too messy. All the other people in the rest. would clap and cheer this activity on, not to mention the nice buzz from the wine.:) good times.

Have you ever had a steak in a Greek rest.? They make this sauce with olive oil and many other spices that is divine.

Level 3

Location hidden

#14965 Jul 14, 2013
They also had Flamenco guitar players at the tables making a very romantic atmosphere. Happy place

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#14966 Jul 14, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I googled it, not too sure about those meals Liz? I am real particular about what I put in this fabulous body. Not bragging, then again why not, Jane does. Some of those meals remind me of Canadian types, like cheese and gravy fries. That stuff will kill you in a hurry, clogmyarteries.com I am very good at cooking healthy now as I get older.
Liz, I respect you because you always say Good Morning and you don't get flustered when the jerks attack you for being kind. I have seen your pictures and think you are a very pretty woman just like me!:)
You're a woman?
I'm sorry.
When you said you took the big girl out on a date,I assumed you were a man.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14968 Jul 14, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post! You are a very well spooken person.
Spooken, lol. Good one.

Level 3

Location hidden

#14969 Jul 14, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a woman?
I'm sorry.
When you said you took the big girl out on a date,I assumed you were a man.
Is this another trick question Jane? I forgive you. If you want to go to dinner sometime just say so.:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#14970 Jul 14, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooken, lol. Good one.
Now I'm thinking about Ruth Chris. The aged beef they serve is just so good. I'm making reservations..Thank you for the reminder!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#14971 Jul 14, 2013
Hello everyone~~

Yesterday, when the jury sent a message to the
judge asking about manslaughter my thought was
perhaps they wanted to convict him, but on a
lesser charge.

I wonder if Z'man will be making the interview circuit in coming weeks?

I think we all know, in today's yellow journalism
it will be milked for all it's worth.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14972 Jul 14, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm thinking about Ruth Chris. The aged beef they serve is just so good. I'm making reservations..Thank you for the reminder!
We decided to go to Columbia's tonight. Yesterday, we couldn't get reservations till 8:30. That would have meant we wouldn't have started eating until 9:30 or 10:00. That's just too late.

Level 3

Location hidden

#14973 Jul 14, 2013
For anyone who loves steak!

http://www.ruthschris.com/Reservation/...

Level 3

Location hidden

#14974 Jul 14, 2013
This thread is the best one.

Level 3

Location hidden

#14975 Jul 14, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
We decided to go to Columbia's tonight. Yesterday, we couldn't get reservations till 8:30. That would have meant we wouldn't have started eating until 9:30 or 10:00. That's just too late.
You sure got our appetites going over here! I love to eat out And a movie!! Not necessarily in that order. Have fun, oooo it's sooo goood.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14976 Jul 14, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this another trick question Jane? I forgive you. If you want to go to dinner sometime just say so.:)
I don't have anything against lesbians...
I was just confused for a minute.
I shouldn't just have assumed like that.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14977 Jul 14, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I thought you'd like that one. lol
Oh I did! Lol

Thanks!

Level 3

Location hidden

#14978 Jul 14, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have anything against lesbians...
I was just confused for a minute.
I shouldn't just have assumed like that.
I'm not a Lesbian Jane.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14979 Jul 14, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Lesbian Jane.
No?
I hope you let your friends who set you up on the blind date know that.
That must have been awkward...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14980 Jul 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I did! Lol
Thanks!
LOL
You're welcome.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14982 Jul 15, 2013
Good Morning All

Spooky hopw you enjoyed your dinner last night. What did you end up ordering?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14983 Jul 15, 2013
I thought the same thing. Those juror's I'm sure knew their not guilty verdict would cause tensions across the country,but in the end they just couldn't support a guilty verdict. I'm not too sure about Zimmerman making the TV interview circut. He's better off just laying low.

I just read where people in CA blocked a freeway exit to protest the verdict. Like that was a productive idea.
rubygoober wrote:
Hello everyone~~
Yesterday, when the jury sent a message to the
judge asking about manslaughter my thought was
perhaps they wanted to convict him, but on a
lesser charge.
I wonder if Z'man will be making the interview circuit in coming weeks?
I think we all know, in today's yellow journalism
it will be milked for all it's worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,520,407
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 26 min berrytea333 83
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Lon Spector 513,101
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 16 hr Frank Cortes 1,329
ISO Carlita (Carlotta) Stidham 20 hr AprilRiley 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sat Patty Myers 8,138
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) Fri silly rabbit 1,082

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages