Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#14663 Jul 6, 2013
Good morning everyone that is here to just have
a decent discussion or post their point of view~~

I read where Paula Deen has split with her agent
of twelve years.
I wonder who threw in the towel?
Twelve years is a lot of money for that agent.

I think calling her just a restaurant owner who
lucked out and made it big is quite the insult.

Just seeing her on tv, she looks whipped.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#14664 Jul 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
of twelve years.
Hi, Allbodies. I hope you have a great Saturday.
Ruby, I have never watched a Paul Deen show. I don't watch tv and, even if I did, I wouldn't watch a cooking show. But, I have kept up with all the mess on the internet and I stand firmly behind Paula Deen. The way they have persecuted that woman is an absolute outrage. I did notice that one of the internet news groups is now carrying all of her books.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14665 Jul 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
I don't necessarily believe that people who do bad things or say bad things have karma coming their way..........but personally I wouldn't want to chance it.
During middle school and high school there was this little girl in our school. She had more than just a skin condition but I'm not exactly sure what else was going on. Her skin was wrinkled and flaky. Flaky as whatever she wore would be covered with skin flakes. Wrinkled like 90 year old woman, and you know how sometimes senior citizen's bottom eye lids droop and you can see the red under the eye, she also had that. If you saw a picture of the girl one would think she was a old lady and not a child. She was constantly teased and especially by this one girl in middle school. Stay away from her she has cooties, etc, etc. It seemed like everyday the little girl was crying. I know she went to the first year or so of high school with me and the same girl was harassing her then. After awhile I never saw the girl with the skin problem around , but then again the school I went to had over 2000 students and triple sessions. So she could have been there and I just never saw her. The one doing the teasing was very popular, but on the nasty side. We had a lot of the same friends but I tried to have as little to do with her as possible. For years whenever I thought about her or saw her all I would remember was how mean she was to the girl with the skin problem.
Fast forward about 10 years out of high school. The local new stations were always reporting on a little girl who had cancer. They would show the family at fund raisers, at the airport flying to or from different treatment centers, etc. Mostly when I would catch the news it was showing the Dad holding the little girl. Usually he was crying and just seemed totally devastated. One day I saw a interview with the Mom, it was the same girl from middle school and high school who was always picking on the girl with the skin condition.

Speaking of Karma, was it really necessary to go into such great detail to describe (through your eyes) just how terrible that poor girl to look to you ?
Then try to convey it so total strangers would get the picture ??
I noticed you never mentioned any of her good qualities. I'm sure she had many. But someone like you wound never see that !
Then trying to connect a child having Cancer was because God was punishing her mother ?( God or who ever you feel controls Karma) That was the lowest post you have ever made, and you have made many with your ugly hidden messages.
Bad move coming from someone who goes out of the way to convince others how much better you are than the other posters..
Posts like this just proves how rude you really are and why the need to continuously paint yourself as being a wonderful person.. Your so transparent!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#14666 Jul 6, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Karma, was it really necessary to go into such great detail to describe (through your eyes) just how terrible that poor girl to look to you ?
I noticed you never mentioned any of her good qualities. I'm sure she had many. But someone like you wound never see that !
Then trying to connect a child having Cancer was because God was punishing her mother ?( God or who ever you feel controls Karma) That was the lowest post you have ever made, and you have made many with your ugly hidden messages.
Bad move coming from someone who goes out of the way to convince others how much better you are than the other posters..
Posts like this just proves how rude you really are and why the need to continuously paint yourself as being a wonderful person.. Your so transparent!
Hidden messages?!
Like backmasking?

You reading comments backwards again?
From the TOP, cindLee... from the top.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#14667 Jul 6, 2013
cindLee have you ever taken the time to figure out
why you need to make such unkind and downright nasty post.
It could be that you were never spoken to in a kind way when you were a child??
Or it just be you crave attention and no one gives it to you.
But my guess is you are just a nasty little bitch
and have nothing better to do.
So have fun Liz or no one else gives a rat's azz what you say..

Level 4

Location hidden

#14668 Jul 6, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Oh really ? Thanks. but looks like you and the other one did!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14669 Jul 6, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
cindLee have you ever taken the time to figure out
why you need to make such unkind and downright nasty post.
It could be that you were never spoken to in a kind way when you were a child??
Or it just be you crave attention and no one gives it to you.
But my guess is you are just a nasty little bitch
and have nothing better to do.
Kind of funny when someone pops in that doesn't even post on this thread just to spread their nastiness!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14670 Jul 6, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of funny when someone pops in that doesn't even post on this thread just to spread their nastiness!
Give her a break, she's seeing hidden messages in posts.
The voices probably told her to post here...

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#14673 Jul 6, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Give her a break, she's seeing hidden messages in posts.
The voices probably told her to post here...
How do you know it's a her Jane? You are the only sane one I know here. JK

Level 4

Location hidden

#14674 Jul 6, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I noticed that you were here and gave Jane dear a prop within seconds of her reply to me. Could it be that our sweet little Missy is a sock changer just as I am?

Maybe I just dont want you to know who I am and post here all the time did you ever think of that ? DUH!
Who knows ? I may be one of the few who is nice to you and Liz.
LIZ was WRONG to post what she did and you know it!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14675 Jul 6, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I noticed that you were here and gave Jane dear a prop within seconds of her reply to me. Could it be that our sweet little Missy is a sock changer just as I am?
Maybe I just dont want you to know who I am and post here all the time did you ever think of that ? DUH!
I don't use different socks. I only post under the real Missy..
Beltway 8

Houston, TX

#14676 Jul 6, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz makes up stories. She is a frustrated writer who needs her own blog if she doesn't have one on Facebook Sometimes it is amusing and sometimes it is grotesque. You have to learn to scroll on this site. The sand kickers no longer OWN the site. boo too

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14677 Jul 6, 2013
somebody_talked wrote:
<quoted text>Evening Jane whats new ? Was surprised to see you here .
DAD!!
*hugs your neck*

I started this thread lol.
Wait. Where am I??

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14678 Jul 6, 2013
Stop the Maddyness wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know it's a her Jane? You are the only sane one I know here. JK
PFFT.
ain't nobody sane here

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14679 Jul 6, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
My post came up on Missy's tracker and then she propped me??
OMG!!!

That's crazy, man. Crazy.

:-/

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#14680 Jul 6, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
DAD!!
*hugs your neck*
I started this thread lol.
Wait. Where am I??
You're trying to own this site aren't you, you old sand kicker...

Level 2

Location hidden

#14681 Jul 6, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
PFFT.
ain't nobody sane here
You are, I'm sure of it!

Level 2

Location hidden

#14682 Jul 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
of twelve years.
If the guy did his job Paula wouldn't be in so deep from this ridiculous story.
Beltway 8

Houston, TX

#14683 Jul 6, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to own this site aren't you, you old sand kicker...
There's lots of sand in Texas along with mountains, desert, and everything in between.
It's a whole lot better than Florida and if I were going to movie, I'd look at North Carolina,
Colorado, Virginia and maybe some others. I will have to think on it. What is your opinion?

Level 4

Location hidden

#14684 Jul 6, 2013
Beltway 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz makes up stories. She is a frustrated writer who needs her own blog if she doesn't have one on Facebook Sometimes it is amusing and sometimes it is grotesque. You have to learn to scroll on this site. The sand kickers no longer OWN the site. boo too
I try and ignore her condescending and bragging posts. But there's times when one will totally offend me. This was one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DEM1680stretchpan... 1,141,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min DonPanic 48,441
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 489,531
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Sami 96,560
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 26,115
The alphabet (Jun '06) 19 hr Princess Hey 1,149
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 19 hr Princess Hey 4,295
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST