|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Missy what colors are you leaning towards? I usually look at the paint books and get ideas of color schemes. I'm seeing a lot of greens and yellows now.
Zach is doing the painting, my painting sucks. Hopefully this week it will be done.
I was going crazy earlier today looking for my glasses. I always keep them next to my purse on the dining room table and need them to drive anywhere. Come to find out my sister came over yesterday and for some reason took them home with her. My chapstick is missing too, I wonder if she ripped that off too! LOL<quoted text>
I like creams and neutral colors. I don't like green at all! I love blues, but don't want to paint the wall blue. I rather have a soft cream color that I can add blue accents with. Really like soft yellows with blue also.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like creams and neutral colors. I don't like green at all! I love blues, but don't want to paint the wall blue. I rather have a soft cream color that I can add blue accents with. Really like soft yellows with blue also.
My bike is green:(

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

I hope you all have a happy Father's Day!

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Cowabunga!
*look around*
rats! no waves!
*drop surfboard*
oh well....
*put on Mickey ears*
I'll be at Disney World.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Missy last year when I did my bedroom I used a cream colored paint and have blue and tan accents.
I bought a new rug for the other bedroom that's mainly tan and brown. So I'm thinking yellow walls with brown accents.

I saw the pic of your DIL holding the baby in that sling thing. Is the baby some how straped in? I never used one of those, I would be worried the baby would fall out.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy last year when I did my bedroom I used a cream colored paint and have blue and tan accents.
I bought a new rug for the other bedroom that's mainly tan and brown. So I'm thinking yellow walls with brown accents.
I saw the pic of your DIL holding the baby in that sling thing. Is the baby some how straped in? I never used one of those, I would be worried the baby would fall out.
just pickem up and put em back in.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

LOL........all these new fancy baby items they sell now. It's difficult to keep up with it all.
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
just pickem up and put em back in.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
That's called a moby wrap..the baby loves it.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
My bike is green:(
I wonder if her's is a white-fog,gray? With the background of story telling,ya think....

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if her's is a white-fog,gray? With the background of story telling,ya think....
I remember you from Toon Town! You kept cutting in line for the Roger Rabbit ride.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Good Morning All

We've had so much rain here that some people lawn's and farmer's fields look like swimming pools.

Missy I never knew those were called Moby Wraps. They were around when Noah was born but I never used one. Does GS have a lovey ( besides you)? At the baby shower we went to a few months ago the new Mom got a few lovey's. I never heard of them before. It looked like a blanket with a little toy sewn on it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Get a load of this. There's a baby ( I think 11 months old) who was reported missing from Utica NY. The Mother was away at rehab, the Father left the baby on the front porch while he went around to the back of the house to unlock a door. His story is he came back and the baby was missing. He never reported the missing baby to police for 2 weeks and that was only after relatives kept asking questions ( his Father was a ex-cop). He has a lawyer and isn't talking to LE, no one has any idea where the baby is.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Get a load of this. There's a baby ( I think 11 months old) who was reported missing from Utica NY. The Mother was away at rehab, the Father left the baby on the front porch while he went around to the back of the house to unlock a door. His story is he came back and the baby was missing. He never reported the missing baby to police for 2 weeks and that was only after relatives kept asking questions ( his Father was a ex-cop). He has a lawyer and isn't talking to LE, no one has any idea where the baby is.
I read that story, sad thing is if the baby was really snatched the father would have called 911 right away. Something isn't right!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Yeah, the story isn't believable. The mother has 2 other children as well. I'm wondering if they were home with the baby and know anything.

I read on story and posters were making comments that this guy would be a perfect mate for Casey A.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that story, sad thing is if the baby was really snatched the father would have called 911 right away. Something isn't right!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

BTW Liz, good morning. Good morning to you to Missy.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Monkey Buys Himself A Drink Video
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2013/06/15/mon...

Did you happen to see this smart lil' fellow yet? He's smarter than the average bear.

;-)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
Monkey Buys Himself A Drink Video
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2013/06/15/mon...
Did you happen to see this smart lil' fellow yet? He's smarter than the average bear.
;-)
lol!

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
String him up by his thumbs and attach battery cables to his privates and then question him.

Was that too violent?

Sorry.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Good Morning All

If anyone is interested there's a Anna Nicole Smith and Jodi Arais movie coming out on lifetime in the next couple of weeks. I saw previews for both. Believe it or not the Anna Nicole movie is almost as creepy as the Jodi A. one. It looked like Anna'a son witnessed many things no child should have to see.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

LOL..........I definitely think the battery cables will get him talking.

I'm wondering about the other kids and who's caring for them. I saw pictures of the house and it's a filthy dump inside.
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>String him up by his thumbs and attach battery cables to his privates and then question him.
Was that too violent?
Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,267
What life is like for Casey Anthony 13 min Lon Spector 188
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 min Anne 96,384
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,454
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 486,497
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Lon Spector 246
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Magic El 17,045
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••