Comments
13,261 - 13,280 of 17,568 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14243
Jun 7, 2013
 
Something is very off with you to make such a nasty post, especially about a child.
By any chance were you raised by wolves?
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tale about your lazy kids filthy and nasty hygiene habits? how sick!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14244
Jun 7, 2013
 
I feel so bad for those kids and hope they're in some type of counseling. Just dealing with the constant bad mouthing of their father alone would be difficult for any child to deal with. Remember a few months ago when some of the siblings took the Grandmother away somewhere's and the Jackson kids were all worried and had no idea where the Grandmother was. There was some type of family confrontation in front of the house that the kids were witnessed to.
It sounds like Grandmother and the other co-guardian are the only sane ones out of the group.

I've seen Paris in a couple interviews. I know she's into sports and other school activities. It seemed like she was thriving. I was very sad to hear of her problems.
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
I get tired of hearing about the escapades of used
to be child stars, ad nauseum.
But I have to say, I feel bad for Paris Jackson.
Right down to leaving a sucide note? That's a
serious cry for help.
Michael Jackson's family is a huge part of the
problem. It's called greed and they all know their
cash cow is dead.
How much is enough?
MJ was a shopaholic and a hoarder~~if it's money or
more money they want, sell the stuff.
jmo

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14245
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Spooky I hope you're safe from the storms.
Missy is GD done with school? Noah is done next Tuesday but then has finals.
The younger kids will get out around the 20th. School doesn't start here until after Labor Day so we always get out late.
School got out here at the end of May. It starts in August. The kids came over last night and we cooked out on the grill, I took the baby outside and let his feet feel the grass. He liked it he would just grin, he loved looking at the trees and everything.. He is such a sweet baby. The GD is very protective of him, my son said darn and she was all over him about saying that word in front of the baby. She is a awesome big sister!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14246
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
School got out here at the end of May. It starts in August. The kids came over last night and we cooked out on the grill, I took the baby outside and let his feet feel the grass. He liked it he would just grin, he loved looking at the trees and everything.. He is such a sweet baby. The GD is very protective of him, my son said darn and she was all over him about saying that word in front of the baby. She is a awesome big sister!
Darn, really?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14247
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Awww that's too cute. GD must think she has her very own living doll to play with. Does she want to help feed and change him too?

I just came from dropping Noah off at school. It looks like some of the seniors were busy last night. The main entrance of the school was covered with signs and bra's saying " The class of 2013 is bustin out of here".
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
School got out here at the end of May. It starts in August. The kids came over last night and we cooked out on the grill, I took the baby outside and let his feet feel the grass. He liked it he would just grin, he loved looking at the trees and everything.. He is such a sweet baby. The GD is very protective of him, my son said darn and she was all over him about saying that word in front of the baby. She is a awesome big sister!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14248
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

rubygoober wrote:
(((SPOOKY)))
How are you doing?
Looks like Florida is taking a pounding.
Heck, it was just a sprinkle. Lol. Got some major size tree branches down and we got a good amount of rain but it was certainly no Katrina. Power didn't even go out.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14249
Jun 7, 2013
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, it was just a sprinkle. Lol. Got some major size tree branches down and we got a good amount of rain but it was certainly no Katrina. Power didn't even go out.
If anything good came out of Katrina it was the exposure
of how ill prepared some government branches were.

Well, I'm glad you and yours are okay.
I'm thinking how humid it can be after one of those tropical
disturbances~yuk!

How's your garden growing?

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14250
Jun 7, 2013
 
Liz~~
Do you ever hear from your friend who moved from
NY to Clearwater?
If so, does she still like living there?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14251
Jun 7, 2013
 
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything good came out of Katrina it was the exposure
of how ill prepared some government branches were.
Well, I'm glad you and yours are okay.
I'm thinking how humid it can be after one of those tropical
disturbances~yuk!
How's your garden growing?
Considering the advances in early warning, the number of people who lost their lives was still a staggering amount. I really felt for those peope in that stadium. No food or water. Sewage systems blocked. What a mess.

The garden's doing great and the humidity is high. Always mess mildewy to me after heavy rans.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14252
Jun 7, 2013
 
Spooky glad to hear you're okay.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the advances in early warning, the number of people who lost their lives was still a staggering amount. I really felt for those peope in that stadium. No food or water. Sewage systems blocked. What a mess.
The garden's doing great and the humidity is high. Always mess mildewy to me after heavy rans.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14253
Jun 7, 2013
 
Yes, Koolaide girl. We still email. She's in Port Richie.
She still asks about everyone from the threads. She enjoy's the warm weather and seems to keep herself pretty busy down there. Still picking up all kinds of deals from the thrift stores. Two of her kids live down there now so she sees them often which makes it nice for all of them.
rubygoober wrote:
Liz~~
Do you ever hear from your friend who moved from
NY to Clearwater?
If so, does she still like living there?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14254
Jun 7, 2013
 
LizW wrote:
Yes, Koolaide girl. We still email. She's in Port Richie.
She still asks about everyone from the threads. She enjoy's the warm weather and seems to keep herself pretty busy down there. Still picking up all kinds of deals from the thrift stores. Two of her kids live down there now so she sees them often which makes it nice for all of them. <quoted text>
She's close to me and she's right. I have found an Imari vase for seven bucks, a Etienne Aiger purse, a Brighton purse and two Coaches cheap. And yes, they're real. I checked the registration numbers. I found a Vernon Kiln teapot, creamer and sugar bowl for next to nothing. But it pays to know what you're looking at and what it worth. Most come from relatives whose family members have died and they just donate the stuff to get rid of it.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14255
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's close to me and she's right. I have found an Imari vase for seven bucks, a Etienne Aiger purse, a Brighton purse and two Coaches cheap. And yes, they're real. I checked the registration numbers. I found a Vernon Kiln teapot, creamer and sugar bowl for next to nothing. But it pays to know what you're looking at and what it worth. Most come from relatives whose family members have died and they just donate the stuff to get rid of it.
I love shopping for Antiques..

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14256
Jun 7, 2013
 
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's close to me and she's right. I have found an Imari vase for seven bucks, a Etienne Aiger purse, a Brighton purse and two Coaches cheap. And yes, they're real. I checked the registration numbers. I found a Vernon Kiln teapot, creamer and sugar bowl for next to nothing. But it pays to know what you're looking at and what it worth. Most come from relatives whose family members have died and they just donate the stuff to get rid of it.
I love to find a good bargain in a thrift store.
It doesn't have to be something specific~~just unique.

For years, I wouldn't go to estate sales. I felt like I was
snooping and plundering in peoples personal stuff.
I've sinced gotten over it but still don't attend many ES.
Curlie? He has no qualms about it, he loves a good snooping
and plundering~lol

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14257
Jun 7, 2013
 
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to find a good bargain in a thrift store.
It doesn't have to be something specific~~just unique.
For years, I wouldn't go to estate sales. I felt like I was
snooping and plundering in peoples personal stuff.
I've sinced gotten over it but still don't attend many ES.
Curlie? He has no qualms about it, he loves a good snooping
and plundering~lol
I like Asian china and pottery. Unfortunately, I've run out of room.
more

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14258
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

_findmore.mywibes.com/city/orl ando-fl/TK302B2K513QS7F6E

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14259
Jun 7, 2013
 
LOL @ Curlie snooping at the Estate sales.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to find a good bargain in a thrift store.
It doesn't have to be something specific~~just unique.
For years, I wouldn't go to estate sales. I felt like I was
snooping and plundering in peoples personal stuff.
I've sinced gotten over it but still don't attend many ES.
Curlie? He has no qualms about it, he loves a good snooping
and plundering~lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14260
Jun 7, 2013
 
Do you mind if I ask how much you ended up paying for the Coach?

I've only looked around the thridt store here a handful of times while dropping donations off but never really found anything. The store here kind of has a funky, dirty smell to it.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's close to me and she's right. I have found an Imari vase for seven bucks, a Etienne Aiger purse, a Brighton purse and two Coaches cheap. And yes, they're real. I checked the registration numbers. I found a Vernon Kiln teapot, creamer and sugar bowl for next to nothing. But it pays to know what you're looking at and what it worth. Most come from relatives whose family members have died and they just donate the stuff to get rid of it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14261
Jun 7, 2013
 
LizW wrote:
Do you mind if I ask how much you ended up paying for the Coach?
I've only looked around the thridt store here a handful of times while dropping donations off but never really found anything. The store here kind of has a funky, dirty smell to it. <quoted text>
I paid $24.99 for one of the patchwork holiday bags and $9.95 for a leather one.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14262
Jun 8, 2013
 
Good Morning All

Damn..........Spooky you got a deal. Did the purses look used at all? Was it the purplish patchwork?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min DEM Idiots 1,082,722
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,857
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 1 hr Samuel Lewis 6
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 1 hr Ron Wells 19
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr AN other 484,277
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 3 hr Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr RetiredProfessional 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••