Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14381 Jun 21, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh I went and looked at the pictures of the house. NASTY!
Those poor kids...
Is that where they were living??
Wasn't that horrible? Those poor kids..

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#14382 Jun 21, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
I think Thing One has been watching to much
daytime TV...
My washing machine was leaking water.
Thing asked what was wrong with it and I said,
cracked hose.
She looked so confused when she asked,
"Crack hoes broke our washing machine?"
LOL

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14383 Jun 22, 2013
Good Morning All

Yesterday my nephew called. He and another friend named Matt are stayed in Utica this summer at the off campus " football house" that
a bunch of them rented last year. His friend Matt is working two jobs this summer to help pay for grad school. Matt went to work yesterday, had a seizure and passed away. He had no history of health problems. My heart just hurts for Matt and his family.

Yesterday a group from the team went down to the NYC area where Matt is from to pay respects to his family. I can't even fathom how his family can deal with such a loss. It's beyond devastating.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14384 Jun 22, 2013
Be careful. I'm not sure if I told you or not but last summer we came back from vacation and the laundry room was soaked ;also part of the den and family room. I thought it was the AC unit that was leaking. I cleaned it up and the repair man replaced a hose. A few days later it happened again. Come to find out it was the hot water heater. We had to replace some of the flooring and a few other things that were damaged. So first we had the flood then about a month later the washing machine shorted out I because of the water) and we had a electrical fire in the laundry room.

It was like FRIGS MY LAUNDRY ROOMLOL..........is it still leaking? Do you know why yet?
JaneDear wrote:
I think Thing One has been watching to much
daytime TV...
My washing machine was leaking water.
Thing asked what was wrong with it and I said,
cracked hose.
She looked so confused when she asked,
"Crack hoes broke our washing machine?"

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Moultrie, GA

#14387 Jun 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Yesterday my nephew called. He and another friend named Matt are stayed in Utica this summer at the off campus " football house" that
a bunch of them rented last year. His friend Matt is working two jobs this summer to help pay for grad school. Matt went to work yesterday, had a seizure and passed away. He had no history of health problems. My heart just hurts for Matt and his family.
Yesterday a group from the team went down to the NYC area where Matt is from to pay respects to his family. I can't even fathom how his family can deal with such a loss. It's beyond devastating.
That's awful, Liz.
Will there be an autopsy?
I'm wondering what would cause someone to have
a seizure out of the blue and die like that.

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14388 Jun 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Be careful. I'm not sure if I told you or not but last summer we came back from vacation and the laundry room was soaked ;also part of the den and family room. I thought it was the AC unit that was leaking. I cleaned it up and the repair man replaced a hose. A few days later it happened again. Come to find out it was the hot water heater. We had to replace some of the flooring and a few other things that were damaged. So first we had the flood then about a month later the washing machine shorted out I because of the water) and we had a electrical fire in the laundry room.
It was like FRIGS MY LAUNDRY ROOMLOL..........is it still leaking? Do you know why yet?<quoted text>
Dang your luck! So was it the hot water heater the whole time? Or the hot water heater and your washer?

Mine was just a cracked hose in the washer. Got it fixed.
When he moved out the washer I went ahead and had
him move the dryer so I could clean...because
Man, I could have planted a garden on the floor under the washer!
How the heck did it get so dirty under there?
I dont to even think about what might be under the refrigerator.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14389 Jun 22, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang your luck! So was it the hot water heater the whole time? Or the hot water heater and your washer?
Mine was just a cracked hose in the washer. Got it fixed.
When he moved out the washer I went ahead and had
him move the dryer so I could clean...because
Man, I could have planted a garden on the floor under the washer!
How the heck did it get so dirty under there?
I dont to even think about what might be under the refrigerator.
Morning Jane, everybody.
So yesterday, our little problem came back. So I copied all the offending material and sent it to the Mods, and poof, it was all gone.

I was told on a service call that the hoses should be changed every so many years to prevent problems.

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#14390 Jun 22, 2013
hello

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14391 Jun 23, 2013
Good Morning All

LG under my washer wasn't too bad when they moved it but under my kitchen appliances is always gross. I clean under the stove twice a year and it's always disgusting.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14392 Jun 23, 2013
I don't have any idea what would cause a young kid like that to out of the blue have a seizure and pass away. His parent are having services this week. If it was me I don't think I could deal with services and talking to people. I'd rather keep it all private.

I'm sure there will be a autopsy. I know it's probably foolish to think but I can't help but feel it might have been football related ( taking hits) and/or that powdered crap the kids drink to get bigger.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
That's awful, Liz.
Will there be an autopsy?
I'm wondering what would cause someone to have
a seizure out of the blue and die like that.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14394 Jun 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Jane, everybody.
So yesterday, our little problem came back. So I copied all the offending material and sent it to the Mods, and poof, it was all gone.
I was told on a service call that the hoses should be changed every so many years to prevent problems.
POOF. Too funny, Spooky.
Someone said Spring was podunk...so she said The Woodlands. Then someone from Sugarland ,Texas(ahem) was mocking her so she said to try River Oaks.
It's sad that anyone would put so much importance on what a bunch of strangers on a message board think-
Sad...in an amusing sort of way :)

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14395 Jun 23, 2013
jdmdusa wrote:
hello
Good morning, Dusa.

Good morning everyone

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14396 Jun 23, 2013
Are any of you watching America's Got Talent?

I'm really liking the judges this year...

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14399 Jun 23, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
POOF. Too funny, Spooky.
Someone said Spring was podunk...so she said The Woodlands. Then someone from Sugarland ,Texas(ahem) was mocking her so she said to try River Oaks.
It's sad that anyone would put so much importance on what a bunch of strangers on a message board think-
Sad...in an amusing sort of way :)
How many times have bimbos come on here and brag about money, their looks, education, car, shopping trips, house or jobs. No one with a RL gives a fig what omeone else has. Sounds like Narcissistic Personality Disorder, doesn't it?

Most of the time, these people end up complete failures. Failed relationships, no real friends and failure to keep employment. But in their mind, they're the shiznitz.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14400 Jun 23, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't the Texas podunk remind you of Joy Wray, with better spelling?
LOL kind of.
But I feel bad for Joy because she actually does have mental problems.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14401 Jun 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have bimbos come on here and brag about money, their looks, education, car, shopping trips, house or jobs. No one with a RL gives a fig what omeone else has. Sounds like Narcissistic Personality Disorder, doesn't it?
Most of the time, these people end up complete failures. Failed relationships, no real friends and failure to keep employment. But in their mind, they're the shiznitz.
Amen, sister!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14402 Jun 23, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't the Texas podunk remind you of Joy Wray, with better spelling?
I've been saying the same thing. Same delusions of granduer.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14403 Jun 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been saying the same thing. Same delusions of granduer.
Anyone with money never ever brags.
To do so is considered tacky...especially around here.

Some people on message boards makeup stuff so that they can seem important.
(There was this one lady who lived in an imaginary victorian with beatiful imaginary victorian gardens.)
I guess anyone can be whatever they want on the internet, but condescending bitch usually doesn't go over very well LOL.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14405 Jun 23, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with money never ever brags.
To do so is considered tacky...especially around here.
Some people on message boards makeup stuff so that they can seem important.
(There was this one lady who lived in an imaginary victorian with beatiful imaginary victorian gardens.)
I guess anyone can be whatever they want on the internet, but condescending bitch usually doesn't go over very well LOL.
More like crass and common. You can always tell the liars. They can't remember their own stories.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#14408 Jun 23, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone remember all the BS stories going on on Topix in general? Everyone and their mother have hats making it virtually impossible to know or trust anyone, friend or foe. Sometimes friends are foe and visa versa.
You have got to be kidding not on Topix..... LOL! Take Care!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,601,384
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 min zazz 98,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 6 hr james52 244
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 513,669
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Wed Dominick 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages