Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14240 Jun 6, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tale about your lazy kids filthy and nasty hygiene habits? how sick!
How dare you!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

#14241 Jun 6, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you!
That was below the belt, even for topix.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#14242 Jun 7, 2013
Good Morning All

Spooky I hope you're safe from the storms.

Missy is GD done with school? Noah is done next Tuesday but then has finals.
The younger kids will get out around the 20th. School doesn't start here until after Labor Day so we always get out late.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#14243 Jun 7, 2013
Something is very off with you to make such a nasty post, especially about a child.
By any chance were you raised by wolves?
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Another tale about your lazy kids filthy and nasty hygiene habits? how sick!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#14244 Jun 7, 2013
I feel so bad for those kids and hope they're in some type of counseling. Just dealing with the constant bad mouthing of their father alone would be difficult for any child to deal with. Remember a few months ago when some of the siblings took the Grandmother away somewhere's and the Jackson kids were all worried and had no idea where the Grandmother was. There was some type of family confrontation in front of the house that the kids were witnessed to.
It sounds like Grandmother and the other co-guardian are the only sane ones out of the group.

I've seen Paris in a couple interviews. I know she's into sports and other school activities. It seemed like she was thriving. I was very sad to hear of her problems.
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
I get tired of hearing about the escapades of used
to be child stars, ad nauseum.
But I have to say, I feel bad for Paris Jackson.
Right down to leaving a sucide note? That's a
serious cry for help.
Michael Jackson's family is a huge part of the
problem. It's called greed and they all know their
cash cow is dead.
How much is enough?
MJ was a shopaholic and a hoarder~~if it's money or
more money they want, sell the stuff.
jmo

Level 7

Location hidden

#14245 Jun 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Spooky I hope you're safe from the storms.
Missy is GD done with school? Noah is done next Tuesday but then has finals.
The younger kids will get out around the 20th. School doesn't start here until after Labor Day so we always get out late.
School got out here at the end of May. It starts in August. The kids came over last night and we cooked out on the grill, I took the baby outside and let his feet feel the grass. He liked it he would just grin, he loved looking at the trees and everything.. He is such a sweet baby. The GD is very protective of him, my son said darn and she was all over him about saying that word in front of the baby. She is a awesome big sister!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

#14246 Jun 7, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
School got out here at the end of May. It starts in August. The kids came over last night and we cooked out on the grill, I took the baby outside and let his feet feel the grass. He liked it he would just grin, he loved looking at the trees and everything.. He is such a sweet baby. The GD is very protective of him, my son said darn and she was all over him about saying that word in front of the baby. She is a awesome big sister!
Darn, really?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#14247 Jun 7, 2013
Awww that's too cute. GD must think she has her very own living doll to play with. Does she want to help feed and change him too?

I just came from dropping Noah off at school. It looks like some of the seniors were busy last night. The main entrance of the school was covered with signs and bra's saying " The class of 2013 is bustin out of here".
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14248 Jun 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
(((SPOOKY)))
How are you doing?
Looks like Florida is taking a pounding.
Heck, it was just a sprinkle. Lol. Got some major size tree branches down and we got a good amount of rain but it was certainly no Katrina. Power didn't even go out.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#14249 Jun 7, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, it was just a sprinkle. Lol. Got some major size tree branches down and we got a good amount of rain but it was certainly no Katrina. Power didn't even go out.
If anything good came out of Katrina it was the exposure
of how ill prepared some government branches were.

Well, I'm glad you and yours are okay.
I'm thinking how humid it can be after one of those tropical
disturbances~yuk!

How's your garden growing?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#14250 Jun 7, 2013
Liz~~
Do you ever hear from your friend who moved from
NY to Clearwater?
If so, does she still like living there?

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14251 Jun 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
If anything good came out of Katrina it was the exposure
of how ill prepared some government branches were.
Well, I'm glad you and yours are okay.
I'm thinking how humid it can be after one of those tropical
disturbances~yuk!
How's your garden growing?
Considering the advances in early warning, the number of people who lost their lives was still a staggering amount. I really felt for those peope in that stadium. No food or water. Sewage systems blocked. What a mess.

The garden's doing great and the humidity is high. Always mess mildewy to me after heavy rans.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#14252 Jun 7, 2013
Spooky glad to hear you're okay.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the advances in early warning, the number of people who lost their lives was still a staggering amount. I really felt for those peope in that stadium. No food or water. Sewage systems blocked. What a mess.
The garden's doing great and the humidity is high. Always mess mildewy to me after heavy rans.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#14253 Jun 7, 2013
Yes, Koolaide girl. We still email. She's in Port Richie.
She still asks about everyone from the threads. She enjoy's the warm weather and seems to keep herself pretty busy down there. Still picking up all kinds of deals from the thrift stores. Two of her kids live down there now so she sees them often which makes it nice for all of them.
rubygoober wrote:
Liz~~
Do you ever hear from your friend who moved from
NY to Clearwater?
If so, does she still like living there?

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14254 Jun 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Yes, Koolaide girl. We still email. She's in Port Richie.
She still asks about everyone from the threads. She enjoy's the warm weather and seems to keep herself pretty busy down there. Still picking up all kinds of deals from the thrift stores. Two of her kids live down there now so she sees them often which makes it nice for all of them. <quoted text>
She's close to me and she's right. I have found an Imari vase for seven bucks, a Etienne Aiger purse, a Brighton purse and two Coaches cheap. And yes, they're real. I checked the registration numbers. I found a Vernon Kiln teapot, creamer and sugar bowl for next to nothing. But it pays to know what you're looking at and what it worth. Most come from relatives whose family members have died and they just donate the stuff to get rid of it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14255 Jun 7, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's close to me and she's right. I have found an Imari vase for seven bucks, a Etienne Aiger purse, a Brighton purse and two Coaches cheap. And yes, they're real. I checked the registration numbers. I found a Vernon Kiln teapot, creamer and sugar bowl for next to nothing. But it pays to know what you're looking at and what it worth. Most come from relatives whose family members have died and they just donate the stuff to get rid of it.
I love shopping for Antiques..

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#14256 Jun 7, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to find a good bargain in a thrift store.
It doesn't have to be something specific~~just unique.

For years, I wouldn't go to estate sales. I felt like I was
snooping and plundering in peoples personal stuff.
I've sinced gotten over it but still don't attend many ES.
Curlie? He has no qualms about it, he loves a good snooping
and plundering~lol

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#14257 Jun 7, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
and plundering~lol
I like Asian china and pottery. Unfortunately, I've run out of room.
more

United States

#14258 Jun 7, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/city/orl ando-fl/TK302B2K513QS7F6E

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#14259 Jun 7, 2013
LOL @ Curlie snooping at the Estate sales.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
and plundering~lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,124,783
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 488,854
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,478
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 6 hr EXECUTE KID KILL... 25,903
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 70,495
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 12 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 12 hr Lexus1985 9,099
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]