“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14339 Jun 14, 2013
LOL and Good Morning.

Did it reach 100 there yet? Ouch that's too hot!
Ricky F wrote:
PET DIARIES UNCOVERED
As seen in a dog's diary:
8am - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
9am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite
10am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!
11am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
Noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
1pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!
3pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
4pm - Oh Boy! Dog food! My favorite!
5pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!
7pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
9pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!
As seen in a cat's diary:
Day 183 of my captivity:
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.
The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild
satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.
Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.
Day 184 of captivity:
Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while
they were walking almost succeeded -- must try this at the top of the
stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I
once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair -- must try this
on their bed.
Day 185 of captivity:
Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to
make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into
their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat
I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.
Day 186 of captivity:
There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in
solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell
the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY
power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my
advantage.
Day 187 of captivity:
I am convinced the other captives are flunkies! and maybe snitches. The
dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is
obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an
informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my
every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety
is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14340 Jun 15, 2013
Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a nice day.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#14341 Jun 15, 2013
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20130614...

The jury found this pervert guilty~~
The child molester who requested not
to be in the courtroom during his trial.

This also explains some of the questions
I had, especially how he had access to this
baby.

It sure didn't take the jury long to reach a
verdict and I commend them.
They had to deal with images that will never
leave their minds.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14342 Jun 15, 2013
Good morning everyone! It's a muggy day here, wish it would just storm and get it over with.
Liz, did you get your painting done? I have been looking at paint colors and wall paper for the house in Michigan. I haven't decided what colors I am going with.
Ruby, hopefully that guy will never see daylight again.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14343 Jun 15, 2013
Missy what colors are you leaning towards? I usually look at the paint books and get ideas of color schemes. I'm seeing a lot of greens and yellows now.

Zach is doing the painting, my painting sucks. Hopefully this week it will be done.

I was going crazy earlier today looking for my glasses. I always keep them next to my purse on the dining room table and need them to drive anywhere. Come to find out my sister came over yesterday and for some reason took them home with her. My chapstick is missing too, I wonder if she ripped that off too! LOL
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone! It's a muggy day here, wish it would just storm and get it over with.
Liz, did you get your painting done? I have been looking at paint colors and wall paper for the house in Michigan. I haven't decided what colors I am going with.
Ruby, hopefully that guy will never see daylight again.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14344 Jun 15, 2013
Did you ever anything from sole society? I've been eyeing a pair of shoes from there and it's 20% off your first order. I finally decide to purchase them and after placing the order discovered the 20% only applies to orders over 60.00..........pisses me right off. The shoes were 59.95 grrrrrrrrrrrr

Level 7

Location hidden

#14345 Jun 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Did you ever anything from sole society? I've been eyeing a pair of shoes from there and it's 20% off your first order. I finally decide to purchase them and after placing the order discovered the 20% only applies to orders over 60.00..........pisses me right off. The shoes were 59.95 grrrrrrrrrrrr
I have never heard of that company. That sucks about the 20 percent. Well I tried the dandelions in my salad. It's the leaves that you eat, right? They were bitter and disgusting. Lol if I ate the right part anyway.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14346 Jun 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Missy what colors are you leaning towards? I usually look at the paint books and get ideas of color schemes. I'm seeing a lot of greens and yellows now.
Zach is doing the painting, my painting sucks. Hopefully this week it will be done.
I was going crazy earlier today looking for my glasses. I always keep them next to my purse on the dining room table and need them to drive anywhere. Come to find out my sister came over yesterday and for some reason took them home with her. My chapstick is missing too, I wonder if she ripped that off too! LOL<quoted text>
I like creams and neutral colors. I don't like green at all! I love blues, but don't want to paint the wall blue. I rather have a soft cream color that I can add blue accents with. Really like soft yellows with blue also.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#14349 Jun 15, 2013
I hope you all have a happy Father's Day!

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14350 Jun 16, 2013
Cowabunga!
*look around*
rats! no waves!
*drop surfboard*
oh well....
*put on Mickey ears*
I'll be at Disney World.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14351 Jun 16, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy last year when I did my bedroom I used a cream colored paint and have blue and tan accents.
I bought a new rug for the other bedroom that's mainly tan and brown. So I'm thinking yellow walls with brown accents.

I saw the pic of your DIL holding the baby in that sling thing. Is the baby some how straped in? I never used one of those, I would be worried the baby would fall out.

“My new smile is beautiful:)”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Akron, OH

#14352 Jun 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy last year when I did my bedroom I used a cream colored paint and have blue and tan accents.
I bought a new rug for the other bedroom that's mainly tan and brown. So I'm thinking yellow walls with brown accents.
I saw the pic of your DIL holding the baby in that sling thing. Is the baby some how straped in? I never used one of those, I would be worried the baby would fall out.
just pickem up and put em back in.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14353 Jun 16, 2013
LOL........all these new fancy baby items they sell now. It's difficult to keep up with it all.
ToothLessinOhio wrote:
<quoted text>
just pickem up and put em back in.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14354 Jun 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
That's called a moby wrap..the baby loves it.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#14355 Jun 16, 2013
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
My bike is green:(
I wonder if her's is a white-fog,gray? With the background of story telling,ya think....

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14356 Jun 16, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if her's is a white-fog,gray? With the background of story telling,ya think....
I remember you from Toon Town! You kept cutting in line for the Roger Rabbit ride.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14357 Jun 17, 2013
Good Morning All

We've had so much rain here that some people lawn's and farmer's fields look like swimming pools.

Missy I never knew those were called Moby Wraps. They were around when Noah was born but I never used one. Does GS have a lovey ( besides you)? At the baby shower we went to a few months ago the new Mom got a few lovey's. I never heard of them before. It looked like a blanket with a little toy sewn on it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14358 Jun 17, 2013
Get a load of this. There's a baby ( I think 11 months old) who was reported missing from Utica NY. The Mother was away at rehab, the Father left the baby on the front porch while he went around to the back of the house to unlock a door. His story is he came back and the baby was missing. He never reported the missing baby to police for 2 weeks and that was only after relatives kept asking questions ( his Father was a ex-cop). He has a lawyer and isn't talking to LE, no one has any idea where the baby is.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14359 Jun 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
Get a load of this. There's a baby ( I think 11 months old) who was reported missing from Utica NY. The Mother was away at rehab, the Father left the baby on the front porch while he went around to the back of the house to unlock a door. His story is he came back and the baby was missing. He never reported the missing baby to police for 2 weeks and that was only after relatives kept asking questions ( his Father was a ex-cop). He has a lawyer and isn't talking to LE, no one has any idea where the baby is.
I read that story, sad thing is if the baby was really snatched the father would have called 911 right away. Something isn't right!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14360 Jun 17, 2013
Yeah, the story isn't believable. The mother has 2 other children as well. I'm wondering if they were home with the baby and know anything.

I read on story and posters were making comments that this guy would be a perfect mate for Casey A.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that story, sad thing is if the baby was really snatched the father would have called 911 right away. Something isn't right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Gag me 1,581,898
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 8 hr Lily1 41
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr fortmyersf 513,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,477
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 55

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages