Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning Ladies
I have some breaking news. Beyonce might be pregnant.
Frigs..........I don't have a link..........Oh well.
That's not breaking news that is old chit chat..
Now breaking news would be if Mouise was pregnant.
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You left it at my house:)--callme
Well C r a p ..........
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is no matter what I post a few of you bullies have to come out of the corners and bully! Most the adults that read this know who starts the crap..go find someone else to play with your getting really boring and your little remarks just make your self look bad.
Please calm down and chill out cookie. Please pick someone else to play with as I was not responding to you. It's really getting boring with the attention you are always starving for. It make's you look bad. Take Care.

P.S. Bike Riding Anyone,Lol!!!
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to do with our riveting stories about TV shows, laundry and such.
Weird,I know...but we are just that good :)
Thanks Sunshine!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Good Morning All

So yesterday I'm driving thru the worse part of the ghetto where most of the shootings in Rochester take place ( don't even ask what I was doing there).
I could tell it was almost summer time by the activity on the streets. I passed two guys sitting on the curb with a trash can turned upside down playing chess. A BBQ going in a vacant lot where you could get ribs and oxtail ( whatever the hell oxtail is) for 5.00 a plate, and then numerous people gathered on corners where it looked like crack deals might have been going down.

Whew I was glad when I got back to the burbs.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

xoxox back to you too, but please disregard my post. I had too many windows opened.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, Liz, it's not my leg, told you I'm hung like a horsey>>>>:)~ The swelling and redness is because I'm excited to see you!:)~ Other people have mistaken it for a third leg too.
Morning
xoxoxox returned:)!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Do you have a link?

I just read where the suspect is very polite, and spends a lot of time either pacing or cleaning his prison cell.

PS.......don't bother asking me for a link. You know darn well I don't have one.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning everyone, Liz I have read that too, and have also read reports that said Gina's family had offered to let her stay there, but she was in a safe location and was not staying there.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL@ you're right about that. Mousie being pregnant would really make headlines.
I bet you'd even get your own reality show and blow those Kardashian's right out of the water.
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

you know it. some exciting shiit goes down on this thread. Was it thing 1 or 2 that shaved her eyebrows and then tried to blame Grandma? Loved that story.

I don't want to brag but I have like 5 loads of laundry to do today.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to do with our riveting stories about TV shows, laundry and such.
Weird,I know...but we are just that good :)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I did see Dick but it was years ago and I kind of forgot all about it since then.

Moving right along. Brunch was nice. My daughter made a french toast casserole and then a few different egg casseroles.
I'm a awful grandmother. I never even went out to see the grandchicks although I did give them a quick wave from the kitchen window.

Remember I told you that in addition to the chickens my daughter also has bats. They were just a extra perk that came along with the house. The bats were gone all winter. My son in law thinks vacationing is Costa Rica ( we don't know for sure, they could have just been in the next town over). Well the bats are back in full force now and the exterminator is coming this week to try to get rid of them. My daughter calls him " The Batman"
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY did you see the dick??
I can honestly say it's the biggest dick on all of Topix!
~~~
What's new? How was the Mother's day get together? Did you get to hold the grandchickens?
I'm off to Thing's dance recital today...
It's always hectic . I'm already tired just thinking about it.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I did see Dick but it was years ago and I kind of forgot all about it since then.
Moving right along. Brunch was nice. My daughter made a french toast casserole and then a few different egg casseroles.
I'm a awful grandmother. I never even went out to see the grandchicks although I did give them a quick wave from the kitchen window.
Remember I told you that in addition to the chickens my daughter also has bats. They were just a extra perk that came along with the house. The bats were gone all winter. My son in law thinks vacationing is Costa Rica ( we don't know for sure, they could have just been in the next town over). Well the bats are back in full force now and the exterminator is coming this week to try to get rid of them. My daughter calls him " The Batman"<quoted text>
I know I know~~
Bats are ugly creepy little critters BUT they are very good for
the environment. Hope there's an alternative to extermination.
Hell, maybe ya'll can pay 'em off to move and never come back~lol

I never thought about bats being migratory, I thought once they
found their place, cave, chimney, whatever~~is where they stayed.

I know your daughters house is very old and bats will always be
drawn to a dwelling like that.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
So yesterday I'm driving thru the worse part of the ghetto where most of the shootings in Rochester take place ( don't even ask what I was doing there).
I could tell it was almost summer time by the activity on the streets. I passed two guys sitting on the curb with a trash can turned upside down playing chess. A BBQ going in a vacant lot where you could get ribs and oxtail ( whatever the hell oxtail is) for 5.00 a plate, and then numerous people gathered on corners where it looked like crack deals might have been going down.
Whew I was glad when I got back to the burbs.
Haha how exciting, there are areas around here I wouldn't dare drive through..I was on a federal Jury and had to drive to the court house everyday in one of the most crime infested places one time..it was very scary just driving down the streets to get to the court house.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are afraid to drive where you live but you say you ride your bike all over the place? Which one is it Missy? LOL
I have not said I ride my bike everywhere.. We go on bike tours and ride the local bike trails... We also belong to a bike group that we ride with..I have never said that I use my bike for transportation.. Quit playing your ignorant game.. I suppose you sit in your computer chair and laugh at yourself..well guess what? I laugh at you too!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I'll have to ask her what the exterminator does to get rid of the bats. Last year when it got warm out there was a freaking bat show around her house. It looked like something out of that movie The Birds. I'm guessing I saw maybe 200 hundred. My son in law bought this netting to put all around the roof of the house. The bats were suppose to drop down, fly out and not be able to get back in. They thought they got rid of most of the bats.

More than likely those damn bats didn't go to Costa Rica during the winter. They were probably just asleep upstairs in the attic.

She could always quit her day job and start charging admission for the bat show that starts every night at dusk.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I know~~
Bats are ugly creepy little critters BUT they are very good for
the environment. Hope there's an alternative to extermination.
Hell, maybe ya'll can pay 'em off to move and never come back~lol
I never thought about bats being migratory, I thought once they
found their place, cave, chimney, whatever~~is where they stayed.
I know your daughters house is very old and bats will always be
drawn to a dwelling like that.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Downtown Rochester where the courts are isn't that bad, where I was just is straight up ghetto/slum area.

After I toured the slums I ended up downtown. Back in the 80's we had a nice mall downtown and a ton of different specialty stores on main street. Now everything is gone. I worked winter breaks and some summer breaks at a department store called Sibley's ( It's Macy's now). It had 6 floors and I can't even tell you how many restaurants. One of the restaurants people used for wedding receptions. During the holiday's the store was decorated beautifully. They had a wonderful Christmas tunnel set up for the kids after visiting Santa.
The store had a candy department were they made their own chocolates, they even had small grocery store inside.

Now since the store is closed they use the building as part of a college campus.

Do you have any department stores in your downtown area?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha how exciting, there are areas around here I wouldn't dare drive through..I was on a federal Jury and had to drive to the court house everyday in one of the most crime infested places one time..it was very scary just driving down the streets to get to the court house.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
xoxox back to you too, but please disregard my post. I had too many windows opened. <quoted text>
Awwwww thanks. You better keep the windows closed, it's getting chilly>>>>:)~ xoxoxox

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Downtown Rochester where the courts are isn't that bad, where I was just is straight up ghetto/slum area.
After I toured the slums I ended up downtown. Back in the 80's we had a nice mall downtown and a ton of different specialty stores on main street. Now everything is gone. I worked winter breaks and some summer breaks at a department store called Sibley's ( It's Macy's now). It had 6 floors and I can't even tell you how many restaurants. One of the restaurants people used for wedding receptions. During the holiday's the store was decorated beautifully. They had a wonderful Christmas tunnel set up for the kids after visiting Santa.
The store had a candy department were they made their own chocolates, they even had small grocery store inside.
Now since the store is closed they use the building as part of a college campus.
Do you have any department stores in your downtown area?<quoted text>
Where I live is a metro area, all these little towns are all grown into each other. You don't know your in the next town unless you read the signs..yes we have stores, malls and anything you could want..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Good Morning All

Mousie is the weather in your area okay?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

That's kind of how it is here too, but don't you have downtown area in the city? We have a busy downtown area/ business district.

The first ever indoor mall was built in the city of Rochester. Here were towers above the mall that housed many businesses. Across from that was the main Sibley's store.

Sibley's was so big and in the center of everything that instead of walking outside and taking the long way to get to the other side of the street everyone just walked thru the store. Women's shoes was right near one of the main entrances. That was NOT good for my paycheck.

About 15 years after the malls came then all the downtown stores started closing.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I live is a metro area, all these little towns are all grown into each other. You don't know your in the next town unless you read the signs..yes we have stores, malls and anything you could want..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mousie, I hope you weren't affected by the tornadoes you guys got over the weekend and if so please be careful because you're getting another round today! Ours was a few days ago and we get another round tomorrow, maybe even today (I live in Dallas/Fort Worth), so it sounds like it's going to be another one of those springs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,981 - 13,000 of17,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Forum 1,072,427
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Sick Brend 483,030
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 45,499
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,849
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search