Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13887 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
pssst..........don't know if you noticed or not but most of the trolls hanging around topix aren't exactly dripping with class.
Were you able to keep the baby up most of the day day or will he be partying all night again..........Oh boy I sure don't miss those days.<quoted text>
I was able to keep him up for about a hour at a time..I bet he will be up every hour tonight..lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13888 May 16, 2013
Oh boy..........Mom and Dad are going to have a long night ahead of them. Did I tell you my ex sister-in-law is a substitute teacher and she took a year long leave to watch her new Grandbaby ( only child). From the sounds of it that baby sure tires her out by the end of the day. I can't even imagine doing that on a fulltime basis again.
Does the baby sleep on his back or tummy? I can't keep up with all that anymore. I swear every time I had a baby it changed.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was able to keep him up for about a hour at a time..I bet he will be up every hour tonight..lol

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13889 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh crackle..........what is it Sweet Dong??
Is school over yet?<quoted text>
Not yet.
I'll be glad when it's over. I'm tired.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13890 May 17, 2013
Good Morning All

Shuaw and Mousie what did you think of the AI finale? I thought it was awesome. The only thing that could have made it even better is if Steven Tyler was there.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13891 May 17, 2013
LOL..........GF I don't want it to end. Once school is over summer training starts up and I'll be back again sitting in the parking lot.

PS..........Noah's driving is still as sketchy as ever
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet.
I'll be glad when it's over. I'm tired.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13892 May 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh boy..........Mom and Dad are going to have a long night ahead of them. Did I tell you my ex sister-in-law is a substitute teacher and she took a year long leave to watch her new Grandbaby ( only child). From the sounds of it that baby sure tires her out by the end of the day. I can't even imagine doing that on a fulltime basis again.
Does the baby sleep on his back or tummy? I can't keep up with all that anymore. I swear every time I had a baby it changed.<quoted text>
Good morning everyone,
Liz, he sleeps on his side in his basinet...he is a good baby and easy to take care of, he just likes to keep his mom and dad up up night..

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13893 May 17, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning everyone,
Liz, he sleeps on his side in his basinet...he is a good baby and easy to take care of, he just likes to keep his mom and dad up up night..
Now if you had a real baby... LOL, you are a Pip Edith, a real PIP.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13894 May 17, 2013
__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you had a real baby... LOL, you are a Pip Edith, a real PIP.
You know your just making a idiot of yourself, several people on here know me, they know my family and they know i have a new Grandchild..so just keep making a fool of your self.. Lol

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13895 May 17, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your just making a idiot of yourself, several people on here know me, they know my family and they know i have a new Grandchild..so just keep making a fool of your self.. Lol
Ok-thanks

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13896 May 17, 2013
Good morning~~
I was going to post a comment/opinion on something
this morning but will have to hold off until it is
officially verified for publication.
Please stand by...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13897 May 17, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning~~
Please stand by...
LOL

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#13898 May 17, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning~~
Please stand by...
Get off the pot...I am waiting.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#13899 May 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Shuaw and Mousie what did you think of the AI finale? I thought it was awesome. The only thing that could have made it even better is if Steven Tyler was there.
It was awesome...Candice and Kree both are good and I think
they are real and not just out for the money.
I was glad that the judges took part in the show.
But really if we don't get changes next year I will not watch.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13900 May 17, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off the pot...I am waiting.
Oh no~~
I cannot break the rules, you'll just have to hold
your horses, young lady!!!

Wait~~I'm hearing a beeping sound coming from my approval
machine just in the nick of time...

Nevermind, false alarm, wrong number.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13901 May 17, 2013
Ad across my screen~~

Are you looking to buy a new car?

Well hell yea, if somebody else is paying for it...
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13902 May 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
What have we ever posted that would even make you think we had nothing but the utmost compassion for Michelle and the other girls?
Oh nevermind I'm just going to write this off as being one of your troll games.
Maybe next you can post as Kristi again and start agreeing with yourself. You might need a new hobby other than being a Topix troll<quoted text>
WOW are you in a fog too ??? Read back, Oh yes all the crap the two of you posted about her was done with such compassion for her while informing everyone about her past, her son, her family, like you knew her personally and what you were posting was true.

Yes Mousey posted more than you - but you still commented like you agreed and believed it all. Plus reposted every posts to make sure no one would miss what she wrote.

Didn't you stop to think the poor girl has suffered enough without you and mousey trying to add to it with all your made up ( I READ THIS SOME WHERE" ) crap I noticed neither one of you re- posted the article where she beg everyone to just leave a lone.

Stuff like this is right up mousey's ally, But you're always bragging your so much better "THE TROLLS" ......

I recall you posted wicked stuff about Zenaida G life style. Funny part was everything you said about her past - fit you to a tee! Even to living of other peoples money and no job,kids having different fathers.
Also knowing you will deny it as always,- I can repost it for you if you need to refresh your memory........

If you dont feel the word Gossip fits then try
Hypocrite -- Sanctimonious -- Smug _-- Attention seeker -- Trouble maker, Bragger -- take your pick. They fit !

Level 7

Location hidden

#13903 May 17, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW are you in a fog too ??? Read back, Oh yes all the crap the two of you posted about her was done with such compassion for her while informing everyone about her past, her son, her family, like you knew her personally and what you were posting was true.
Yes Mousey posted more than you - but you still commented like you agreed and believed it all. Plus reposted every posts to make sure no one would miss what she wrote.
Didn't you stop to think the poor girl has suffered enough without you and mousey trying to add to it with all your made up ( I READ THIS SOME WHERE" ) crap I noticed neither one of you re- posted the article where she beg everyone to just leave a lone.
Stuff like this is right up mousey's ally, But you're always bragging your so much better "THE TROLLS" ......
I recall you posted wicked stuff about Zenaida G life style. Funny part was everything you said about her past - fit you to a tee! Even to living of other peoples money and no job,kids having different fathers.
Also knowing you will deny it as always,- I can repost it for you if you need to refresh your memory........
Hypocrite -- Sanctimonious -- Smug _-- Attention seeker -- Trouble maker, Bragger -- take your pick. They fit !
Show us what was posted that was made up. Everything I posted has been all over the news.. Quit trying to pretend you are such a compassionate person that gives a real crap about anyone. You are a full blooded snake. You sound just like Tammy2 before she got caught in her little game and changed her name. You don't need to worry about what other people chat about. Worry about yourself! Leave other people alone. You're so guilty of making crap up that you try to make other people out to be like you..What a laugh you are!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13904 May 17, 2013
And just so you know, I will post when, where and what I please..I don't jump thread to thread trying to stir drama up like you do..got it?

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#13905 May 17, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me....I am mousey and I sure as hell did not post any thing
on this subjet. So if you are going to troll please keep your mouse in a row and your story straight...

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

#13906 May 17, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no~~
I cannot break the rules, you'll just have to hold
your horses, young lady!!!
Wait~~I'm hearing a beeping sound coming from my approval
machine just in the nick of time...
Nevermind, false alarm, wrong number.
Are we there yet??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 min Murph 70,476
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min AN other 487,609
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,110,272
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Kristy 46,750
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 47 min Lon Spector 96
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 242
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 1 hr Lon Spector 288
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••