Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Moultrie, GA

#14041 May 26, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs back at ya Liz!
Lmao - Get him for me Liz!
How's things going in your neck of the woods, Liz? I know I should just read back ...... but it's been so long I couldn't keep my mind up with the posts so I gave up.
It's good to see you, Shuaw.
How's everything with you? How's Mom?

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14042 May 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.
I saw my first SNAKE(!!!) of the year.
The dog almost stepped on it.
Snake scared dog and dog scared snake. Dog ran one way and snake went into my garage!
I don't need any stinkin' garage anyway.

Is Noah looking forward to summer?
When does the parking lot sitting start, Liz?
Most importantly-- Will you be stalking Mr.Whipple??

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#14043 May 26, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Mousie, I have been stalking you since the storms. My heart jumped a happy jump when I noticed you were posting. Haven't read posts for a long time but just seeing you were posting told me you were ok. Thank God! Praying for everyone that has lost so much.
Hey girl...I had to jump and hide for a few days but I am fine.
Glad to see you posting..
I did not share content of your last e-mail with this site or the
other one..if you want to do it yourself o.k if you want me to do it let me know or may be you don't want to do either. LOL do I have your attention now.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14044 May 27, 2013
Good Morning All

Is anyone having a picnic today?

LG..........ewe to the damn snake. Gross. Move.

My parking lot duty will resume the first week in July. Frigs. July-end of Oct/Nov. Good times.
Mr. Whipple and I broke up. His son quit football last year and joined the marching band. I can't really blame him. He wasn't getting any playing time and to put that many hours in and not play I'd say screw it too.

Last week was a first for Noah and it almost brought a tear to my eye. He's following suit just like his older siblings. He came walking in the door on a school day at 1pm. He and his friend decided to blow off the rest of the day. It brought me right back to his sister who around the same age would walk right by security and come and go as she pleased. Thru the years I've written so many notes for fake dental appointments that the school district must think we all have issues with poor teeth.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14045 May 27, 2013
Well not to bore you with details, but things have kind of sucked here in my neck of the woods. Since right after Easter my sister has been in and out of the hospital ( mostly in). I've been trying to run both households and not doing a very good job at it. Times like these a blow doll would come in handy.

Thankfully things are starting to turn around.

Have you been down to that lake fishing yet?
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs back at ya Liz!
Lmao - Get him for me Liz!
How's things going in your neck of the woods, Liz? I know I should just read back ...... but it's been so long I couldn't keep my mind up with the posts so I gave up.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#14046 May 27, 2013
LOL..........I would just love to know how many other posters get blamed for Brad's different names. Is there really 100 different posters posting on Topix or just Brad with 90 different names?
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Wait.
Is Brad coming out of the closet??
It's about damn time.
Switchcraft

United States

#14051 May 27, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually a light weight but I do like a good margarita.
Did you get one?
I tried some Redds Apple Ale last night. Not bad.
No, I decided against it. I figured they'd charge me $20 for a top shelf like they did last year when I was here on vacation.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14052 May 27, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14053 May 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Is anyone having a picnic today?
LG..........ewe to the damn snake. Gross. Move.
My parking lot duty will resume the first week in July. Frigs. July-end of Oct/Nov. Good times.
Mr. Whipple and I broke up. His son quit football last year and joined the marching band. I can't really blame him. He wasn't getting any playing time and to put that many hours in and not play I'd say screw it too.
Last week was a first for Noah and it almost brought a tear to my eye. He's following suit just like his older siblings. He came walking in the door on a school day at 1pm. He and his friend decided to blow off the rest of the day. It brought me right back to his sister who around the same age would walk right by security and come and go as she pleased. Thru the years I've written so many notes for fake dental appointments that the school district must think we all have issues with poor teeth.
Good morning everyone.
I'm going to grill something and maybe play some volleyball.
Are you picnicking today?

OK... Maybe there will be a Mr.Clean and you can stalk him...
Keep your eyes peeled and wear you sexiest sweat pants!

LOL @ the dental notes!
At least he skipped and went home...
Here it'd be beach time.

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14054 May 27, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone!
How was the party?

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14055 May 27, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know how many names Brad gets blamed for that are really other people? LOL, dude gets blamed for everything...Yesterday they dedicated a entire day just to bash Brad. Looks like they love him here as well.
Sure must be nice to be Brad, all the talk about him being every where at all times. The guys a topix icon..
Have a Great Memorial Day Liz and all.
Bye for now
Good morning ,Brad.
Your JanesDick account was banned. Sorry 'bout that.
I thought it was funny.
Hans

United States

#14056 May 27, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Gawd, sometimes I miss Hans!
Sometimes!?

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14057 May 27, 2013
This one-
NOT Brad. Too bitchy...
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you need to just love to know how to post properly. we all knows how "special" you are, no need to rudely keep putting your reply before the other persons post. it's wack and stupid.

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14058 May 27, 2013
Switchcraft wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I decided against it. I figured they'd charge me $20 for a top shelf like they did last year when I was here on vacation.
Holy smokes!
I've never been. If I ever get married (I'm allergic to that word)I want a cheesy Vegas with an Elvis immpersonator.

Where are you off to next?

Level 8

Moultrie, GA

#14059 May 27, 2013
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes!?
Only when I'm breathing...

Level 7

Location hidden

#14060 May 27, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the party?
It was great! Guess I will cook out again today. Three days straight..love grilled food.
Hans

United States

#14061 May 27, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when I'm breathing...
Happy Memorial Day, Lover

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14063 May 27, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was great! Guess I will cook out again today. Three days straight..love grilled food.
I'm glad you had a good time.
I'm cooking chicken ,steak ,stuffed jalapeño peppers,squash, potatoes and anything else I can find to throw on there.

Whatcha cooking?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#14064 May 27, 2013
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Memorial Day, Lover
Thank you <3
I hope you're having a great weekend.

Level 7

Location hidden

#14065 May 27, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you had a good time.
I'm cooking chicken ,steak ,stuffed jalapeño peppers,squash, potatoes and anything else I can find to throw on there.
Whatcha cooking?
We are cooking steak tonight, yesterday we had hamburgers, brats, and chicken and Friday I made shish kabobs.. I love stuffed jalapeño peppers. Do you put cream cheese in them and wrap them with bacon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,403,341
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 58 min zazz 98,128
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 213
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr -Prince- 19,092
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 5 hr Just Think 1,569
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 8 hr omegaltd 12
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 513,413

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages