|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
The Anthony threads? Really?
You're bringing up stuff from YEARS ago. LOL

Cry a river...build a bridge...and get the fck over it already.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
I didn't run right over there, I read all the threads! Just because I don't post on them doesn't mean I don't read them.. What have i claimed to read that isn't true? Show me and I will provide the link where I got that info. Quit trying to harass us over here..we have the right to post our opinions and on any events we see on the news. Same as you posted your opinions and what you have seen or read in the news on the Anthony and the Jodi case. What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>The Anthony threads? Really?
You're bringing up stuff from YEARS ago. LOL
Cry a river...build a bridge...and get the fck over it already.
Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My social life is going down the tubes after tonight. American Idol is ending for the season.
LG and Ricky you weren't anywhere's near where the tornado in Texas was were you? I hope not.
I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!

I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping he will be tortured beyond comprehension in prison..but he will probably end up being separated from other inmates because they will fear someone will get him..
TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol

I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
No thats not me who feels so high and mighty. That would be your special friend.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL
Nope. And why should she change.
She was trolled back then because she didnt agree with the majority-
Like that's any reason.

Now she's just being trolled because some old biddy troll is bored.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!
I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.
Hey Ricky!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol
I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky!!
Hi Jane!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..
If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol
I am sure someone will get ahold of him.. I read where inmates were yelling at him and his brothers when they were all in jail before the brothers got out. I am sure a inmate would love to get him.

Cleveland’s Castro brothers ignore taunts during first night in jail
ny daily news ^| 5/8/2013 | RICH SCHAPIRO , CHELSIA ROSE MARCIUS
Posted on May 8, 2013 4:29:47 PM CDT by tobyhill

The nasty taunts of fellow inmates didn’t stop the Castro brothers from sleeping like babies.

The notorious siblings suspected of holding three young women hostage for a decade in a Cleveland home were housed Wednesday in separate cells — where they brushed off jailhouse insults.

“They seem relaxed,” said a guard at the Central Prison Unit at the Cleveland Police Headquarters.“Mostly they’ve just been sleeping with their heads under the pillows like they don’t want to be bothered.”

A fellow inmate said Ariel Castro, 52, owner of the house where the women were held in chains and ropes, was the target of vitriol from other prisoners.

“They were screaming at him all night,” said the 20-year-old ex-prisoner after his release.“He was just laying there, taking it. They were saying,‘Don’t feed that rapist! He doesn't deserve any respect!’”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she is wearing the same pee soaked panties she was last week...missy is fos period.
Aren't you around 60 now, and you're acting like this.. You sure are classy!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still young and am not who you think...You make up lies everyday, that there is real classy liar. LOL You give yourself good jits LOL.
Believe me, you don't have ANYONE fooled!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me, you don't have ANYONE fooled!
Problem is nobody believes you, story teller. LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is nobody believes you, story teller. LOL
And who is nobody, you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

pssst..........don't know if you noticed or not but most of the trolls hanging around topix aren't exactly dripping with class.

Were you able to keep the baby up most of the day day or will he be partying all night again..........Oh boy I sure don't miss those days.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you around 60 now, and you're acting like this.. You sure are classy!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh crackle..........what is it Sweet Dong??

Is school over yet?
JaneDear wrote:
Oh SNAP!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

What have we ever posted that would even make you think we had nothing but the utmost compassion for Michelle and the other girls?

Oh nevermind I'm just going to write this off as being one of your troll games.
Maybe next you can post as Kristi again and start agreeing with yourself. You might need a new hobby other than being a Topix troll
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think its a good idea that you and Missy keep posting what you have "READ or make up" about Michelle and her family. You are just spreading unfounded rumors about this poor woman and totally enjoying it.
She has gone through hell and you keep adding to it by posting your own 2 cents worth of what you think, plus say YOU'VE read.
I am totally shocked that someone who has made it her life's work the past 5 yrs to put everyone in their place accordingly to your standards, would stoop so low on this site not knowing or caring who reads it..
You and Missy need to stop your gossiping about people on this PUBLIC forum. Shame on you ! Gossips worst type of Internet trolls.
Leave this poor woman and her private affairs and family alone.
If she was posting about her private life then she would be inviting gossip and crude remarks ? Got it?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Good Ricky. I'm glad you were safe.
All you people with the hurricanes and tornados, that's some pretty scary stuff. I think I'll just stay in good old New York.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,901 - 12,920 of17,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,071,588
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 33 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 482,845
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Washington DC 45,436
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 5 hr matin wilkins 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr WAS sanka 11
Chocolate chip cookies...storebought or homemade? (Sep '08) 7 hr WAS sanka 19,525
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••