Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13870 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
No thats not me who feels so high and mighty. That would be your special friend.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13871 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL
Nope. And why should she change.
She was trolled back then because she didnt agree with the majority-
Like that's any reason.

Now she's just being trolled because some old biddy troll is bored.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13872 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!
I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.
Hey Ricky!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13873 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol
I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13874 May 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky!!
Hi Jane!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13875 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..
If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#13876 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol
I am sure someone will get ahold of him.. I read where inmates were yelling at him and his brothers when they were all in jail before the brothers got out. I am sure a inmate would love to get him.

Cleveland’s Castro brothers ignore taunts during first night in jail
ny daily news ^| 5/8/2013 | RICH SCHAPIRO , CHELSIA ROSE MARCIUS
Posted on May 8, 2013 4:29:47 PM CDT by tobyhill

The nasty taunts of fellow inmates didn’t stop the Castro brothers from sleeping like babies.

The notorious siblings suspected of holding three young women hostage for a decade in a Cleveland home were housed Wednesday in separate cells — where they brushed off jailhouse insults.

“They seem relaxed,” said a guard at the Central Prison Unit at the Cleveland Police Headquarters.“Mostly they’ve just been sleeping with their heads under the pillows like they don’t want to be bothered.”

A fellow inmate said Ariel Castro, 52, owner of the house where the women were held in chains and ropes, was the target of vitriol from other prisoners.

“They were screaming at him all night,” said the 20-year-old ex-prisoner after his release.“He was just laying there, taking it. They were saying,‘Don’t feed that rapist! He doesn't deserve any respect!’”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13878 May 16, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she is wearing the same pee soaked panties she was last week...missy is fos period.
Aren't you around 60 now, and you're acting like this.. You sure are classy!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13880 May 16, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still young and am not who you think...You make up lies everyday, that there is real classy liar. LOL You give yourself good jits LOL.
Believe me, you don't have ANYONE fooled!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13882 May 16, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is nobody believes you, story teller. LOL
And who is nobody, you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13883 May 16, 2013
pssst..........don't know if you noticed or not but most of the trolls hanging around topix aren't exactly dripping with class.

Were you able to keep the baby up most of the day day or will he be partying all night again..........Oh boy I sure don't miss those days.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you around 60 now, and you're acting like this.. You sure are classy!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13884 May 16, 2013
Oh crackle..........what is it Sweet Dong??

Is school over yet?
JaneDear wrote:
Oh SNAP!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13885 May 16, 2013
What have we ever posted that would even make you think we had nothing but the utmost compassion for Michelle and the other girls?

Oh nevermind I'm just going to write this off as being one of your troll games.
Maybe next you can post as Kristi again and start agreeing with yourself. You might need a new hobby other than being a Topix troll
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think its a good idea that you and Missy keep posting what you have "READ or make up" about Michelle and her family. You are just spreading unfounded rumors about this poor woman and totally enjoying it.
She has gone through hell and you keep adding to it by posting your own 2 cents worth of what you think, plus say YOU'VE read.
I am totally shocked that someone who has made it her life's work the past 5 yrs to put everyone in their place accordingly to your standards, would stoop so low on this site not knowing or caring who reads it..
You and Missy need to stop your gossiping about people on this PUBLIC forum. Shame on you ! Gossips worst type of Internet trolls.
Leave this poor woman and her private affairs and family alone.
If she was posting about her private life then she would be inviting gossip and crude remarks ? Got it?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13886 May 16, 2013
Good Ricky. I'm glad you were safe.
All you people with the hurricanes and tornados, that's some pretty scary stuff. I think I'll just stay in good old New York.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!
I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13887 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
pssst..........don't know if you noticed or not but most of the trolls hanging around topix aren't exactly dripping with class.
Were you able to keep the baby up most of the day day or will he be partying all night again..........Oh boy I sure don't miss those days.<quoted text>
I was able to keep him up for about a hour at a time..I bet he will be up every hour tonight..lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13888 May 16, 2013
Oh boy..........Mom and Dad are going to have a long night ahead of them. Did I tell you my ex sister-in-law is a substitute teacher and she took a year long leave to watch her new Grandbaby ( only child). From the sounds of it that baby sure tires her out by the end of the day. I can't even imagine doing that on a fulltime basis again.
Does the baby sleep on his back or tummy? I can't keep up with all that anymore. I swear every time I had a baby it changed.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was able to keep him up for about a hour at a time..I bet he will be up every hour tonight..lol

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13889 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh crackle..........what is it Sweet Dong??
Is school over yet?<quoted text>
Not yet.
I'll be glad when it's over. I'm tired.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13890 May 17, 2013
Good Morning All

Shuaw and Mousie what did you think of the AI finale? I thought it was awesome. The only thing that could have made it even better is if Steven Tyler was there.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13891 May 17, 2013
LOL..........GF I don't want it to end. Once school is over summer training starts up and I'll be back again sitting in the parking lot.

PS..........Noah's driving is still as sketchy as ever
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet.
I'll be glad when it's over. I'm tired.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13892 May 17, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh boy..........Mom and Dad are going to have a long night ahead of them. Did I tell you my ex sister-in-law is a substitute teacher and she took a year long leave to watch her new Grandbaby ( only child). From the sounds of it that baby sure tires her out by the end of the day. I can't even imagine doing that on a fulltime basis again.
Does the baby sleep on his back or tummy? I can't keep up with all that anymore. I swear every time I had a baby it changed.<quoted text>
Good morning everyone,
Liz, he sleeps on his side in his basinet...he is a good baby and easy to take care of, he just likes to keep his mom and dad up up night..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,129,438
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,599
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr LizW 488,934
To refinance home loan, navigating paperwork an... (Jun '09) 5 hr SandyWilliams 53
two words (Jul '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 26,922
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 9,127
Review: Big FIN Seafood Kitchen 10 hr karensweetroberts 3
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]