|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/castro-plead-not-guilty- 123152315.html
Well here it begins~~
The pervert is going to plead, not guilty.
This article is complaining Castro doesn't have
access to tv, radio, newspapers, etc.
boo-hoo, hell let him have access, let him see
how loathsome most people thinks he is for what
he has done.
They reported that the isolation is getting to him and they fear he will try suicide.. Well he should be isolated all right he should be chained to a wall and beaten with dog chains..he also should have to go weeks without food and water..he has it good in his little cell compared to what he did to these girls..

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Liz, could you imagine what that basement looks like, I bet it's cold, wet dark and scary! If its anything like the basement in Michigan it would be terrifying just looking in it..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Good Morning All

My social life is going down the tubes after tonight. American Idol is ending for the season.

LG and Ricky you weren't anywhere's near where the tornado in Texas was were you? I hope not.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

I saw the house and can only imagine how gross and dirty the basement is. Bet it only had a dirt floor too.

Have you read anything about how he treated his own daughter by Amanda?

The isolation is getting to him?.........Isn't that just too damn bad.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
They reported that the isolation is getting to him and they fear he will try suicide.. Well he should be isolated all right he should be chained to a wall and beaten with dog chains..he also should have to go weeks without food and water..he has it good in his little cell compared to what he did to these girls..

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My social life is going down the tubes after tonight. American Idol is ending for the season.
LG and Ricky you weren't anywhere's near where the tornado in Texas was were you? I hope not.
When are you going to go back to Atlantic City>>>>?

This time I want to really meet you and FOOL AROUND>>>>!:)~ LOL

Princess Hey just doesn't do it for me any more..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The article I read claimed that Michelle was trying to regain custody of her son during the time before she was adducted. We know now where she was and why she couldn't show up for court dates but what about her family? They knew social services took the child, I can't believe not one of them saw fit to step up and try to get the child back. Sounds like no one cared except Michelle.

After the ordeal Michelle went thru I'm sure she's in no condition at this point to raise a child, not to mention I'm not sure because of her situation what legal rights if any she would even have to pursue some type of visitation. Hopefully the boy is loved and happy with his new family. He'd be 12 yrs now and there's a good chance he knows he's adopted. If Michelle wants to and when she's mentally stable I don't see any harm in meeting with the boy and just explaining he was loved and what the circumstances surrounding his adoption were. If they were both open to some type of relationship that would be great.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
What an awful situation for this little boy.
What if he has been adopted by a couple who
dearly love him and he's happy?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The redness is not a good sign, and I already know you won't to the doctor. That spooky plays the word game and I'm pretty sure she's the one who is a nurse. PM her and just see what she thinks or if you want I'll PM her for you.
How long have you had the redness?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

probably this summer we'll be in AC.

My old ass is not fooling around but maybe we can do dinner and couple drinks. Just remember no monkey business. I travel with my legal and security team ( son and son -in-law).........those are some big boy's.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to go back to Atlantic City>>>>?
This time I want to really meet you and FOOL AROUND>>>>!:)~ LOL
Princess Hey just doesn't do it for me any more..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky~~
People did die and that's just the ones we know about.
As old as he is, life should be his punishment.
He was a greedy old basturd and enjoyed what money could
buy, so let him sit in a stark jail cell without the finer
things in life.
That's true, I didn't know that when I made my post about letting him live, but I would still let that guy live just for the satisfaction of what the other inmates would do to him for the next 40 years, he will wish he were dead!

In a case like this where he punched chicks in the stomach to kill the fetus and abducted those girls when they were 14, raped and kept them for YEARS, in this case LET HIM LIVE! lol

Child molesters are treated horribly in prison and that's NOTHING like this guy will be treated, so I say let him live, I'll be happy paying taxes to keep this guy alive so they can torture him each and every day then kill in in a few years after he's got nothing left, hell yeah!

Now THAT is the ultimate payback in this case, death is to quick, easy and painless compared to what they will do to him!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky~~
People did die and that's just the ones we know about.
As old as he is, life should be his punishment.
He was a greedy old basturd and enjoyed what money could
buy, so let him sit in a stark jail cell without the finer
things in life.
I haven't kept up with it much, was he old?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I saw the house and can only imagine how gross and dirty the basement is. Bet it only had a dirt floor too.
Have you read anything about how he treated his own daughter by Amanda?
The isolation is getting to him?.........Isn't that just too damn bad.<quoted text>
I havnt seen anything about how the little girl was treated..his Attorney said he loves the little girl, but his Attorney also said he is a human..His Attorney sickens me..the man is no human he is a sick evil monster..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, I didn't know that when I made my post about letting him live, but I would still let that guy live just for the satisfaction of what the other inmates would do to him for the next 40 years, he will wish he were dead!
In a case like this where he punched chicks in the stomach to kill the fetus and abducted those girls when they were 14, raped and kept them for YEARS, in this case LET HIM LIVE! lol
Child molesters are treated horribly in prison and that's NOTHING like this guy will be treated, so I say let him live, I'll be happy paying taxes to keep this guy alive so they can torture him each and every day then kill in in a few years after he's got nothing left, hell yeah!
Now THAT is the ultimate payback in this case, death is to quick, easy and painless compared to what they will do to him!
I am hoping he will be tortured beyond comprehension in prison..but he will probably end up being separated from other inmates because they will fear someone will get him..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
The article I read claimed that Michelle was trying to regain custody of her son during the time before she was adducted. We know now where she was and why she couldn't show up for court dates but what about her family? They knew social services took the child, I can't believe not one of them saw fit to step up and try to get the child back. Sounds like no one cared except Michelle.
After the ordeal Michelle went thru I'm sure she's in no condition at this point to raise a child, not to mention I'm not sure because of her situation what legal rights if any she would even have to pursue some type of visitation. Hopefully the boy is loved and happy with his new family. He'd be 12 yrs now and there's a good chance he knows he's adopted. If Michelle wants to and when she's mentally stable I don't see any harm in meeting with the boy and just explaining he was loved and what the circumstances surrounding his adoption were. If they were both open to some type of relationship that would be great. <quoted text>
I dont think its a good idea that you and Missy keep posting what you have "READ or make up" about Michelle and her family. You are just spreading unfounded rumors about this poor woman and totally enjoying it.
She has gone through hell and you keep adding to it by posting your own 2 cents worth of what you think, plus say YOU'VE read.

I am totally shocked that someone who has made it her life's work the past 5 yrs to put everyone in their place accordingly to your standards, would stoop so low on this site not knowing or caring who reads it..

You and Missy need to stop your gossiping about people on this PUBLIC forum. Shame on you ! Gossips worst type of Internet trolls.

Leave this poor woman and her private affairs and family alone.
If she was posting about her private life then she would be inviting gossip and crude remarks ? Got it?

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

A public forum is for discussion, especially if
it's a current story.
The abortion doctor, Boston bombing, Cleveland
kidnapping ALL making headlines as we speak.
Don't blame just Missy and Liz~~
I've voiced my opinion as well, and that's all
it is...my opinion.
Got it?

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh SNAP!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion, what makes her so special that she can post about what she has read or seen on tv. Lol at the little lonely troll.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion, what makes her so special that she can post about what she has read or seen on tv. Lol at the little lonely troll.
Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion,.
didn't you run (sneak) right over to the Jodi Arias thread also? You're sooo Funny

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

How terrible it would be to be a suspect if you were completely innocent. It's said Amanda was seen getting into a white car and her boyfriend drove a white car so was questioned throughout the years. You know that would be terrible going years with some people that would believe you were involved.
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/c...

Oh, and Riverside this isn't made up it came straight from Cleveland channel 5 news.,got it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••