Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13825 May 13, 2013
Here is another case that has tottaly horrified me..
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/justice/pennsyl...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13826 May 13, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Here is another case that has tottaly horrified me..
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/13/justice/pennsyl...
I heard about this when it happened then nothing until
it recently went to trial.
Another case of, how did he get away with what he was doing
for all those years?

Level 7

Location hidden

#13827 May 13, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about this when it happened then nothing until
it recently went to trial.
Another case of, how did he get away with what he was doing
for all those years?
This Doctor had many complaints made and even a bad health dept. inspection, but nothing was done about it....about like Ariel Castro, his ex made many complaints on him, his neighbors complained and nothing was done. The prosecuters office just through the complaints out.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13828 May 14, 2013
Good Morning All

No wonder that one girl is in no rush to see her family. The article I read never mentioned any abuse by the Mother's BF. However it did mention that there's no records of what happened to the little boy after foster care took him. That seemed a little odd. Odd too that no relatives stepped up and would take custody.
I hope at some point she's reunited with her son.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13829 May 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
No wonder that one girl is in no rush to see her family. The article I read never mentioned any abuse by the Mother's BF. However it did mention that there's no records of what happened to the little boy after foster care took him. That seemed a little odd. Odd too that no relatives stepped up and would take custody.
Good morning everyone,

At 21, Knight already had a child of her own and was involved in a custody battle that might have involved abuse. Cleveland's WOIO-TV reports that records show a man named David Feckley "was charged and convicted in the early 2000s of child endangerment, for breaking Michelle's infant son's arm. He served eight years in prison. But a rape charge was dropped when the alleged victim, Michelle, couldn't be found. Of course, now we know where she was...."

Level 7

Location hidden

#13830 May 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Here is a article about the mothers BF.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/tr...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13831 May 14, 2013
The perverts family is coming out now, saying they
want to see him go to prison for the rest of his
life.
I think he's committed more crimes than this trio
kidnapping.
jmo~he is depraved and no telling what he's done.

Good morning everyone...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13832 May 14, 2013
And of course I have an opinion on the creepy doctor in Philly~lol

It was a government funded facility for poor women.
It wasn't there just to do abortions, it was a clinic for women's health, which I assume would include birth control~a good thing.

How could ANY person walk in there and not notice
a nasty smell?

Google what they found there, if you have the stomach for it.

I hope when this is over, the place is torn down
and left vacant. It has to be a black eye on city.
I think the old greedy geezer did pay off's to inspectors.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13833 May 14, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
life.
kidnapping.
Good morning everyone...
I think he has done more too..and the first girl he took said there was another girl there locked in the basement when he first kidnapped her. That's what I have read on some news reports anyway. It makes you wonder who it was and where is this girl now. Just because they havnt found any bodies in his yard doesn't mean he hasn't done this and murdered anyone. He could have disposed of a body someplace else. These girls were starved, beaten, chained up and raped..I can't believe he just one day decided to do that..I bet he always been a abusive evil man..did you see the pictures of him in front of his basement door with a girlfriend from 2001 the year before he kidnapped the first girl? I wonder who the girl is and is she missing.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13834 May 14, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
And of course I have an opinion on the creepy doctor in Philly~lol
It was a government funded facility for poor women.
It wasn't there just to do abortions, it was a clinic for women's health, which I assume would include birth control~a good thing.
How could ANY person walk in there and not notice
a nasty smell?
Google what they found there, if you have the stomach for it.
I hope when this is over, the place is torn down
and left vacant. It has to be a black eye on city.
I think the old greedy geezer did pay off's to inspectors.
It's just sickening and heart breaking..so many people out there that would have taken these baby's and given them a great life, instead they were murdered.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13835 May 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
They have records of where her child is, I am sure he was adopted out at that young age. With her not showing up to court hearings her parental rights were terminated and he would of been free to be adopted through the system. They wouldn't be able to give out info on him because of adoption laws. Even his adoptive parents would have not known who his biological mother was other then her rights being terminated. I have a cousin that adopted a small child through family services when he was 2 and the only info she was given was the parents rights had been terminated.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13836 May 15, 2013
Good Morning
Missy thanks for the link. I just read about what a sad life Michelle had. I wonder if there's any recourse since she never willingly gave her son up. She she should at least be able to visit with him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13837 May 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning
Missy thanks for the link. I just read about what a sad life Michelle had. I wonder if there's any recourse since she never willingly gave her son up. She she should at least be able to visit with him.
Good morning, she did have a bad life and sounds like her family didn't care about her..what really gets me boiling is her mother claims she looked for her all these years..one of her brothers said I didn't know my sister was missing, my mom never tells me anything..that sounds about like Casey Anthony claiming she was looking for Caylee on her own. Her mother moved to Florida what did she do to find her daughter, Nothing!! No calls to police just claims she passed out fliers. This ladies mother said on tv she wants to take her back to Florida with her to make sure she gets the help she needs. Come on, her mother thinks she will just get some money..
It would be nice if she could see her son again and know that he is happy and taken care of..
Did you see the latest info..the girl Gina has problems moving her neck from being tied in one position for long periods of time. This man is a sicko and now he has a lawyer that claims he is innocent.. He is going to claim those girls ran away from home and just stayed at his house..it's horrifying to read some of the things he did to them. Chains in the basement wall and dog leashes hanging from the ceiling in the basement. He would chain these girls in certain positions and leave them there for days. He would also eat food in front of them after starving them..this was a real sicko and cruel man. He also would put tape around there eyes and faces just leaving enough to breath when he left for long periods of time then when he returned he just ripped the tape off tearing skin and hair. They also said he treated Amanda better then they were treated she was given more food and allowed to stay upstairs more then they were. What's strange is he had a order of protection against him From his ex wife during the time he was holding these girls..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13838 May 15, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
life.
kidnapping.
Good morning everyone...
If no one died then send him to prison and let him live out his life in fear and misery because they WILL make him pay everyday! That's the ultimate payback!!

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13839 May 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If no one died then send him to prison and let him live out his life in fear and misery because they WILL make him pay everyday! That's the ultimate payback!!
Ricky~~
People did die and that's just the ones we know about.
As old as he is, life should be his punishment.
He was a greedy old basturd and enjoyed what money could
buy, so let him sit in a stark jail cell without the finer
things in life.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13840 May 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If no one died then send him to prison and let him live out his life in fear and misery because they WILL make him pay everyday! That's the ultimate payback!!
You have that right! He should have to spend the rest of his life being locked up and abused. Lethal injection is a easy way out and they don't suffer any.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13841 May 15, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricky~~
People did die and that's just the ones we know about.
As old as he is, life should be his punishment.
He was a greedy old basturd and enjoyed what money could
buy, so let him sit in a stark jail cell without the finer
things in life.
The baby's that we're beat out of their mother were murdered, I bet he has had many others that he has disposed of.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13842 May 15, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/castro-pl...

Well here it begins~~
The pervert is going to plead, not guilty.

This article is complaining Castro doesn't have
access to tv, radio, newspapers, etc.
boo-hoo, hell let him have access, let him see
how loathsome most people thinks he is for what
he has done.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13843 May 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning
What an awful situation for this little boy.
What if he has been adopted by a couple who
dearly love him and he's happy?

Level 7

Location hidden

#13844 May 15, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/castro-plead-not-guilty- 123152315.html
Well here it begins~~
The pervert is going to plead, not guilty.
This article is complaining Castro doesn't have
access to tv, radio, newspapers, etc.
boo-hoo, hell let him have access, let him see
how loathsome most people thinks he is for what
he has done.
He is one mean sicko..not only was he perverted he was down right evil and cruel..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,109,950
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 46,645
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 27 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,421
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 4 hr fucknow 21
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr born in 1930 2,484
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,846
TIES between the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and the L... 9 hr MARK TRAINA - NAAWP 1
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info