Let's Chat

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 643)

Showing posts 12,841 - 12,860 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13805
May 12, 2013
 
I read where she doesn't want her family to even know where she is. They heard rumors she was staying at one of the other girl's family home ( forgot the name but it's not the one with the child) and the Mother's side of the family went over there to see if she was really there. She wasn't.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
She was reported missing the next day by her Mother, but it was treated as a runaway..She isn't having anything to do with her family and I don't blame her. I think her family just thinks she is gonna end up with a little money and they want some of it..her mother went and hired a Attorney because her daughter doesn't want to see her..I don't get what she thinks a Attorney can do for her.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13806
May 12, 2013
 
Good Morning
WhiteDevilKingOf trolls wrote:
Good morning ladies!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13807
May 12, 2013
 
I love looking at all the old pic's some of those sites have, especially the old sale's flyer's from back in the 50's and 60's. Nice looking fancy dresses for under 5.00.
One thing I have noticed is as far as prices on make-up and shampoo's not much has changed from the 70's.

I bet you'd love Pintrest. Lots of great craft ideas.
I'm always coming across great ideas for projects. Not that I actually do the projects, I just like to think about them. It's the thought that counts.
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz~~
I'm so behind the times, I've rusted.
I don't have a FB acount and I don't visit Pintrest.
But, sometimes a link is posted that catches my
interest and I read all about it.
Ricky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13808
May 12, 2013
 
good morning all, anyone wanna talk to me? anyway happy mother's day to every mother I love you so much

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13809
May 12, 2013
 
Happy Mother's Day!!

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13810
May 12, 2013
 
JaneDear wrote:
Happy Mother's Day!!
You too! I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13811
May 12, 2013
 
Have you all checked out Pintrest Fail .com?
funny stuff
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13812
May 12, 2013
 
Happy Mother's Day to all you nice ladies.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13813
May 12, 2013
 
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
You too! I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
LOL

Don't shave today-
you don't want to give your women razor burn when you hug their necks today.

happy Mother's Day

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13814
May 12, 2013
 
Murph wrote:
Happy Mother's Day to all you nice ladies.
Happy Mother's Day, Murph.
I hope yo have a wonderful day.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13815
May 12, 2013
 
Ricky wrote:
good morning all, anyone wanna talk to me? anyway happy mother's day to every mother I love you so much
I thought you might be Rick F and I was going to say yes, I want to talk to you...but I don't see him posting anywhere. I guess you're not Ricky F.
So, I'll just say thank you and Happy Mother's Day to you.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13816
May 12, 2013
 
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Don't shave today-
you don't want to give your women razor burn when you hug their necks today.
happy Mother's Day
AOK, have a good'n dear:)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13817
May 12, 2013
 
Happy Mother's Day to you all. I hope everyone here enjoyed their day.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13818
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Good Morning All

Missy did you read that the Ohio kidnapping victim Michelle had a young child who she lost custody of to the state days before she went missing. Police kind of assumed she took off after that.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13819
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Hi Tribe. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
tribe mom wrote:
Happy Mother's Day to you all. I hope everyone here enjoyed their day.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13820
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy did you read that the Ohio kidnapping victim Michelle had a young child who she lost custody of to the state days before she went missing. Police kind of assumed she took off after that.
Good morning everyone, hope everyone had a good Mothers Day..
Liz, she did have a small child and I believe it got hurt by her mothers boyfriend and was taken from her. Her mothers boyfriend raped her, but it was dismissed because she never showed up for court. They just acted like she ran off because she was upset because her baby was taken. Her mother claims she looked for her all these years without police help. I doubt she did anything to find her daughter. If one of my children ran off or was missing I would be on the phone to police everyday. And if a boyfriend hurt one of my grandbabys or raped my daughter he would be either be behind bars or in his grave, then I would be fighting tooth and nail for my grandchild that was taken away. This mother never done anything to help this girl out. Now she wants in on all the fame. I think she is a vulcher and thinks she will get a little money..I feel really sorry for this girl. I feel bad for all of them but this one was just dismissed like she was a nobody..it said she was phisically abused more then the other ones because no one was looking for her. Her captor probably taunted her that no one cared about her or was looking for her. She had been beaten in the face so bad she needs reconstructive surgery on it.. I really hope the man responsible for this gets tortured beyond belief in prison..

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13821
May 13, 2013
 
Wow~~
Good post, chock full of info, Missy.
I think this young lady in particular needs
protection by having a court representative.
From this point on she has to have good things
come her way. She was truly a lost child when
she was kidnapped.

They've built a fortress around the house of horrors. They're afraid it will be torched and
it needs to be protected for evidence.
Just think, if this goes to trial and the jury
is allowed to tour that place.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13822
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

rubygoober wrote:
Wow~~
Good post, chock full of info, Missy.
I think this young lady in particular needs
protection by having a court representative.
From this point on she has to have good things
come her way. She was truly a lost child when
she was kidnapped.
They've built a fortress around the house of horrors. They're afraid it will be torched and
it needs to be protected for evidence.
Just think, if this goes to trial and the jury
is allowed to tour that place.
This devil abused his ex, broke her nose, crushed her ribs and she ended up with a blood clot on the brain. Charges were filed on him but dismissed.. Sounds like he got by with abusing his ex too. I really wonder if their had been others before these girls. His family said he kept everything locked down good and no one was allowed to walk room to room in his house. To me, that would be a big red flag that something's not right.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13823
May 13, 2013
 
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
This devil abused his ex, broke her nose, crushed her ribs and she ended up with a blood clot on the brain. Charges were filed on him but dismissed.. Sounds like he got by with abusing his ex too. I really wonder if their had been others before these girls. His family said he kept everything locked down good and no one was allowed to walk room to room in his house. To me, that would be a big red flag that something's not right.
Maybe the family just thought it was a part of his strangeness and left it at that.
One of the questions I have, why three girls;
Was he that much of a deranged greedy pervert?
He didn't want a sex slave, he wanted a harem of them.

I believe I heard on the news about another girl who went
missing around that same time in close proximity, never heard
from again.

This guy is being examined like a bug under a microscope by
the FBI~don't you know he's a case study for them.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13824
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the family just thought it was a part of his strangeness and left it at that.
One of the questions I have, why three girls;
Was he that much of a deranged greedy pervert?
He didn't want a sex slave, he wanted a harem of them.
I believe I heard on the news about another girl who went
missing around that same time in close proximity, never heard
from again.
This guy is being examined like a bug under a microscope by
the FBI~don't you know he's a case study for them.
Well the first girl that was abducted said that when he kidnapped her there was another girl there in the basement that disappeared one day..They also thought he may be involved with the missing teen Ashley Summers. This guy is a real pig! Did you see where they searched another vacant house on the street? They boarded it up too. They were acting on a tip so I wonder what they were looking for and if anything was found..this man defiantly was a sicko. Really sad what these girls and possibly others had to endure under his roof.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,841 - 12,860 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,078,413
What life is like for Casey Anthony 32 min Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr Lon Spector 131
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,690
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 10 hr MeMe 39
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••