“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13785 May 10, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
We have had them here in Hawaii for many years now and they are usually only 2-3 inches in diameter. Their shell is very thin and they are easily crushed.
I have never heard of anyone getting any disease from touching one of these snails.
Mav~~
I've always been impressed with the way Hawaii is so strict;
not allowing non-native species to be brought in or sent to Hawaii.
The rest of the US should follow suit.
Marcela

Haverhill, MA

#13786 May 10, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
If I sent my boy friend to Texas would his little penis get bigger?
Lets find out.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13787 May 10, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
tell him to get a nicer car...
He drives a Mercedes Benz, is very good looking(like me)),and he has Money to burn..I am trying to get used to the small penis, it's very cute! I am in love with him, so I just go with the flow. He makes up for the size with Lasting Power! I'm really not complaining, just being humorous before, or attempting to be.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13788 May 10, 2013
Marcela wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets find out.
That is very funny,any suggestions?

Level 2

Location hidden

#13789 May 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
How about~~
A mini-cooper with a mini-cooper driving a mini-cooper?
LOL, I have a mini-cooper, you all are very creative here! My Man has a mini helmet! He does love driving my car..

Level 2

Location hidden

#13790 May 10, 2013
Jodi interrogation on HLN,2008. She is crazy. I don't remember her case because of CA's case. I wonder if Jodi followed the Anthony case? They are allowed tv I guess? It just makes me think Jodi tried to just bull her way out like Casey did. She really thought she would get the same fate, not so.

“Relax”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

#13791 May 10, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>That's because it's Hawaii.
You know how we like everything bigger in Texas!
LOL
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/07/18...
LOL!

I forgot about that.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#13792 May 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Mav~~
I've always been impressed with the way Hawaii is so strict;
not allowing non-native species to be brought in or sent to Hawaii.
The rest of the US should follow suit.
They try but invasive species do make it here. Right now the focus is on dangerous animals, like Boa Constrictors and Piranhas.
Frankly I'm surprised that groups like the Sierra Club all but ignore the non-native species problems in the 48 states like, wild pigs and the boa constrictors in Florida.

“Relax”

Level 8

Siesta, Mexico

#13793 May 10, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I have a mini-cooper, you all are very creative here! My Man has a mini helmet! He does love driving my car..
It's all about how you use the stick-shift.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13794 May 10, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>They try but invasive species do make it here. Right now the focus is on dangerous animals, like Boa Constrictors and Piranhas.
Frankly I'm surprised that groups like the Sierra Club all but ignore the non-native species problems in the 48 states like, wild pigs and the boa constrictors in Florida.
Remember the old margarine commercial from the 70's~~
It's not nice to fool Mother Nature?
jmo~that's exactly what is happening.
Good question about the Sierra Club...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13795 May 10, 2013

Here's the commercial~~
I forgot all about Chiffon margarine...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13796 May 11, 2013
Good Morning All

No snails here but it's been rain so much that there's plenty of worm in my driveway.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13797 May 11, 2013
Do you belong to any of those facebook groups where they dig up old pic's of things from the 60's, 70's and 80's.
Lot of good memories and so many things I just forgot about. The other day they had a pink box of Mr. Bubble. Growing up we always had that box in our bathroom.
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9q6QkUaXx_AXX
Here's the commercial~~
I forgot all about Chiffon margarine...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13798 May 11, 2013
I never heard of the Jodi case until it went to trial. I'm voting that she's crazy. I still don't understand why she would let herself be used as a sex object or why if the victim was so abusive towards her , why was she so obsessed with him and driving hours just to visit him.
n-dis-grace wrote:
Jodi interrogation on HLN,2008. She is crazy. I don't remember her case because of CA's case. I wonder if Jodi followed the Anthony case? They are allowed tv I guess? It just makes me think Jodi tried to just bull her way out like Casey did. She really thought she would get the same fate, not so.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13799 May 11, 2013
Is school almost out?
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
tell him to get a nicer car...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13800 May 11, 2013
That's truly sad. I haven't seen too much about that girl, who was she living with at the time of her disappearance? Was she ever reported missing by anyone?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel really horrible for those girls, but the one sounds like she had a really bad life even before she was kidnapped.. Her brother said he never even new she had been kidnapped until he seen it on the TV. How awful and no one was even looking for her.. I also read where she had some disfigurement in her facial bones from all the beatings and loss of hearing.. Her mother came from Florida to see her but she wasn't able to see her yet.. She really has no home to go to..

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13801 May 11, 2013
LizW wrote:
That's truly sad. I haven't seen too much about that girl, who was she living with at the time of her disappearance? Was she ever reported missing by anyone?<quoted text>
She was reported missing the next day by her Mother, but it was treated as a runaway..She isn't having anything to do with her family and I don't blame her. I think her family just thinks she is gonna end up with a little money and they want some of it..her mother went and hired a Attorney because her daughter doesn't want to see her..I don't get what she thinks a Attorney can do for her.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13802 May 11, 2013
LizW wrote:
Do you belong to any of those facebook groups where they dig up old pic's of things from the 60's, 70's and 80's.
Lot of good memories and so many things I just forgot about. The other day they had a pink box of Mr. Bubble. Growing up we always had that box in our bathroom.<quoted text>
Liz~~
I'm so behind the times, I've rusted.
I don't have a FB acount and I don't visit Pintrest.
But, sometimes a link is posted that catches my
interest and I read all about it.
WhiteDevilKingOf trolls

Sanford, FL

#13803 May 11, 2013
Good morning ladies!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13804 May 12, 2013
Good Morning All and Happy Mother's Day.

Does anyone have any special plans?

We're going to a brunch over to my daughter's house. It's our family and his Mom's side of the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 9 min Bunner 95
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 17 min Lon Spector 288
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 min Ponderings 96,440
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Stuart Cudahy 46,747
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min Bluestater 1,110,256
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 59 min LizW 487,605
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,475
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••