Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13856 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
I saw the house and can only imagine how gross and dirty the basement is. Bet it only had a dirt floor too.
Have you read anything about how he treated his own daughter by Amanda?
The isolation is getting to him?.........Isn't that just too damn bad.<quoted text>
I havnt seen anything about how the little girl was treated..his Attorney said he loves the little girl, but his Attorney also said he is a human..His Attorney sickens me..the man is no human he is a sick evil monster..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13857 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, I didn't know that when I made my post about letting him live, but I would still let that guy live just for the satisfaction of what the other inmates would do to him for the next 40 years, he will wish he were dead!
In a case like this where he punched chicks in the stomach to kill the fetus and abducted those girls when they were 14, raped and kept them for YEARS, in this case LET HIM LIVE! lol
Child molesters are treated horribly in prison and that's NOTHING like this guy will be treated, so I say let him live, I'll be happy paying taxes to keep this guy alive so they can torture him each and every day then kill in in a few years after he's got nothing left, hell yeah!
Now THAT is the ultimate payback in this case, death is to quick, easy and painless compared to what they will do to him!
I am hoping he will be tortured beyond comprehension in prison..but he will probably end up being separated from other inmates because they will fear someone will get him..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13858 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
The article I read claimed that Michelle was trying to regain custody of her son during the time before she was adducted. We know now where she was and why she couldn't show up for court dates but what about her family? They knew social services took the child, I can't believe not one of them saw fit to step up and try to get the child back. Sounds like no one cared except Michelle.
After the ordeal Michelle went thru I'm sure she's in no condition at this point to raise a child, not to mention I'm not sure because of her situation what legal rights if any she would even have to pursue some type of visitation. Hopefully the boy is loved and happy with his new family. He'd be 12 yrs now and there's a good chance he knows he's adopted. If Michelle wants to and when she's mentally stable I don't see any harm in meeting with the boy and just explaining he was loved and what the circumstances surrounding his adoption were. If they were both open to some type of relationship that would be great. <quoted text>
I dont think its a good idea that you and Missy keep posting what you have "READ or make up" about Michelle and her family. You are just spreading unfounded rumors about this poor woman and totally enjoying it.
She has gone through hell and you keep adding to it by posting your own 2 cents worth of what you think, plus say YOU'VE read.

I am totally shocked that someone who has made it her life's work the past 5 yrs to put everyone in their place accordingly to your standards, would stoop so low on this site not knowing or caring who reads it..

You and Missy need to stop your gossiping about people on this PUBLIC forum. Shame on you ! Gossips worst type of Internet trolls.

Leave this poor woman and her private affairs and family alone.
If she was posting about her private life then she would be inviting gossip and crude remarks ? Got it?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13859 May 16, 2013
A public forum is for discussion, especially if
it's a current story.
The abortion doctor, Boston bombing, Cleveland
kidnapping ALL making headlines as we speak.
Don't blame just Missy and Liz~~
I've voiced my opinion as well, and that's all
it is...my opinion.
Got it?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13860 May 16, 2013
Oh SNAP!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13861 May 16, 2013
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion, what makes her so special that she can post about what she has read or seen on tv. Lol at the little lonely troll.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13862 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion, what makes her so special that she can post about what she has read or seen on tv. Lol at the little lonely troll.
Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13863 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion,.
didn't you run (sneak) right over to the Jodi Arias thread also? You're sooo Funny

Level 7

Location hidden

#13864 May 16, 2013
How terrible it would be to be a suspect if you were completely innocent. It's said Amanda was seen getting into a white car and her boyfriend drove a white car so was questioned throughout the years. You know that would be terrible going years with some people that would believe you were involved.
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/c...

Oh, and Riverside this isn't made up it came straight from Cleveland channel 5 news.,got it?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13865 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
The Anthony threads? Really?
You're bringing up stuff from YEARS ago. LOL

Cry a river...build a bridge...and get the fck over it already.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13866 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
I didn't run right over there, I read all the threads! Just because I don't post on them doesn't mean I don't read them.. What have i claimed to read that isn't true? Show me and I will provide the link where I got that info. Quit trying to harass us over here..we have the right to post our opinions and on any events we see on the news. Same as you posted your opinions and what you have seen or read in the news on the Anthony and the Jodi case. What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13867 May 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>The Anthony threads? Really?
You're bringing up stuff from YEARS ago. LOL
Cry a river...build a bridge...and get the fck over it already.
Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13868 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My social life is going down the tubes after tonight. American Idol is ending for the season.
LG and Ricky you weren't anywhere's near where the tornado in Texas was were you? I hope not.
I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!

I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13869 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping he will be tortured beyond comprehension in prison..but he will probably end up being separated from other inmates because they will fear someone will get him..
TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol

I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13870 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
No thats not me who feels so high and mighty. That would be your special friend.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13871 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL
Nope. And why should she change.
She was trolled back then because she didnt agree with the majority-
Like that's any reason.

Now she's just being trolled because some old biddy troll is bored.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13872 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!
I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.
Hey Ricky!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13873 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol
I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13874 May 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky!!
Hi Jane!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13875 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..
If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min Grey Ghost 1,156,211
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 15 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 19 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info