Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13862 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion, what makes her so special that she can post about what she has read or seen on tv. Lol at the little lonely troll.
Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13863 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Lol, the little troll ran right over to the Jodi Arias thread to give her opinion,.
didn't you run (sneak) right over to the Jodi Arias thread also? You're sooo Funny

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13864 May 16, 2013
How terrible it would be to be a suspect if you were completely innocent. It's said Amanda was seen getting into a white car and her boyfriend drove a white car so was questioned throughout the years. You know that would be terrible going years with some people that would believe you were involved.
http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/c...

Oh, and Riverside this isn't made up it came straight from Cleveland channel 5 news.,got it?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13865 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
The Anthony threads? Really?
You're bringing up stuff from YEARS ago. LOL

Cry a river...build a bridge...and get the fck over it already.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13866 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but Jodi is a criminal - Your starting rumors about a helpless victim, big differences you are gossipy troll - funny most of what you claim to have read - no one else ever read it. I still have to laugh at all your meltdowns on the Anthony threads you made. You really had a wild vicious tongue back then. CUTE HUH !
I didn't run right over there, I read all the threads! Just because I don't post on them doesn't mean I don't read them.. What have i claimed to read that isn't true? Show me and I will provide the link where I got that info. Quit trying to harass us over here..we have the right to post our opinions and on any events we see on the news. Same as you posted your opinions and what you have seen or read in the news on the Anthony and the Jodi case. What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13867 May 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>The Anthony threads? Really?
You're bringing up stuff from YEARS ago. LOL
Cry a river...build a bridge...and get the fck over it already.
Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13868 May 16, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My social life is going down the tubes after tonight. American Idol is ending for the season.
LG and Ricky you weren't anywhere's near where the tornado in Texas was were you? I hope not.
I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!

I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13869 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping he will be tortured beyond comprehension in prison..but he will probably end up being separated from other inmates because they will fear someone will get him..
TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol

I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13870 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you so special? You think your all high and mighty.. What a laugh!
No thats not me who feels so high and mighty. That would be your special friend.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13871 May 16, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Are insinuating that Missy has changed now ? LOL
Nope. And why should she change.
She was trolled back then because she didnt agree with the majority-
Like that's any reason.

Now she's just being trolled because some old biddy troll is bored.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13872 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was close, it was the next county over, but I didn't get any damage, but thanks for asking Liz!
I do have some friends who live in the town that got hit, but they were fine and it was on the other side of the small town.
Hey Ricky!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13873 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>TRUE! But maybe some guards will "accidentally" leave a door open at some point sometime? lol
I really feel sorry for the women who lost half their lives and that they lost their kids even though I would never want that man to be the father, it's just so messed up!
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13874 May 16, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ricky!!
Hi Jane!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#13875 May 16, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I sure hope he meets his maker behind the prison walls..
If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#13876 May 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>If he spends the rest of his life in jail, Ican't imagine him not getting his at some point? Jeffery Dalmer got murdered in prison! lol
I am sure someone will get ahold of him.. I read where inmates were yelling at him and his brothers when they were all in jail before the brothers got out. I am sure a inmate would love to get him.

Cleveland’s Castro brothers ignore taunts during first night in jail
ny daily news ^| 5/8/2013 | RICH SCHAPIRO , CHELSIA ROSE MARCIUS
Posted on May 8, 2013 4:29:47 PM CDT by tobyhill

The nasty taunts of fellow inmates didn’t stop the Castro brothers from sleeping like babies.

The notorious siblings suspected of holding three young women hostage for a decade in a Cleveland home were housed Wednesday in separate cells — where they brushed off jailhouse insults.

“They seem relaxed,” said a guard at the Central Prison Unit at the Cleveland Police Headquarters.“Mostly they’ve just been sleeping with their heads under the pillows like they don’t want to be bothered.”

A fellow inmate said Ariel Castro, 52, owner of the house where the women were held in chains and ropes, was the target of vitriol from other prisoners.

“They were screaming at him all night,” said the 20-year-old ex-prisoner after his release.“He was just laying there, taking it. They were saying,‘Don’t feed that rapist! He doesn't deserve any respect!’”

Level 7

Location hidden

#13878 May 16, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she is wearing the same pee soaked panties she was last week...missy is fos period.
Aren't you around 60 now, and you're acting like this.. You sure are classy!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13880 May 16, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still young and am not who you think...You make up lies everyday, that there is real classy liar. LOL You give yourself good jits LOL.
Believe me, you don't have ANYONE fooled!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13882 May 16, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is nobody believes you, story teller. LOL
And who is nobody, you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13883 May 16, 2013
pssst..........don't know if you noticed or not but most of the trolls hanging around topix aren't exactly dripping with class.

Were you able to keep the baby up most of the day day or will he be partying all night again..........Oh boy I sure don't miss those days.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you around 60 now, and you're acting like this.. You sure are classy!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13884 May 16, 2013
Oh crackle..........what is it Sweet Dong??

Is school over yet?
JaneDear wrote:
Oh SNAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min adamski 51,533
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,192,183
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 28 min MADDY B BACK MUCHLY 492,207
Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 28 min your clueless 35
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,365
ONE DAY ONLY - Huge Savings on a NEW Homes 2 hr LGI Homes 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 71,236
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:12PM
Jameis Winston Interviews with Buccaneers: Latest Details and Reaction
NBC Sports 3:01 PM
Jameis Winston has predraft meeting with Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:42 PM
Josh McCown discusses his decision to join the Browns
Bleacher Report 9:40 PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bucs' Top FA Targets
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
How Should the Bucs Fill Their Biggest Holes?