LOL
Do they look like you or grandpa??

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#13679 May 3, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
After one complication after the other, the new Grandson was born by C-Section at 3:30 this afternoon...he weighed 6lbs 15 oz. and is 19 inches long..the doctor sure was off on his weight...he is adorable.
Awwwww, a perfect baby boy! Nothing brings more joy than a new grandbaby, congratulations! Enjoy and hold with love!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13680 May 3, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy the baby is beautiful. Are you sure the scale at the hospital was correct? He looks about 10 pounds. What was GD saying when she saw him?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13681 May 3, 2013
They kind of look like a combo of the both of us.

I just figured out why I don't have any Grandkid's. My daughter was in the room with me when Noah was born. I still can remember at one point her telling me it was gross and to pull myself together. Then in the middle of it all I had her bring me my purse so I could brush my hair and gloss.
My son was in the room as well and I still remember him telling me if I pushed a little hard the baby would come out. Push? I was numb up to my neck and couldn't feel if I was pushing or not.

Oh and then we were set to name the baby Erich but the kid's liked the name Noah. They saw him first and just started calling him Noah so we stuck with that name.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Do they look like you or grandpa??

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13682 May 3, 2013
I should have had my first two at home too. I couldn't score as much as a aspirin from those people. This one biitch gave me ice chips because my mouth was so dry but warned me she didn't want me drinking the water. Of course I was drinking the water so she took the ice chips away too. 10-15 years later everything changed and it was easy to get a epidural. I could have laid there in labor all week since I wasn't feeling any pain.
rubygoober wrote:
My sister had both of her children at home with
a midwife.
Not so much as an aspirin was given to her...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13683 May 3, 2013
Thanks everyone, I am gonna put a picture of him as my avatar in a little bit..he is so precious and I am so in love..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13684 May 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
My sister had both of her children at home with
a midwife.
Not so much as an aspirin was given to her...
Ruby, I have a friend that hired a midwife to have both her kids at home with no pain meds at all. The first one she laid in labor for about 48 hours and had severe complications and ended up going to the hospital. Her second one she had at home all natural..she wanted 4 kids but decided she was done after the second one.. Back in the day you never got pain meds..it's all different now. I had all 3 of my kids by C-Section even that has changed. When my daughter inlaw got to her room after recovery they let her eat a cheeseburger and fries. I was shocked, when I had mine I got nothing but jello, broth and pop sickles for the first 24 hours after a C-Section..I sure hope she doesn't get those pains like I did after eating solid foods..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13685 May 3, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy the baby is beautiful. Are you sure the scale at the hospital was correct? He looks about 10 pounds. What was GD saying when she saw him?
He does look big in the pictures, but he is a tiny little guy...he just stared at me yesterday..he knew right away he was my little man..the Grandaughter was thrilled..she said he looks like us mom...lol he has a lot of hair on the back of his head it's a brownish..he is gonna have blue eyes and his daddy's chin..he is just adorable..
TheInvisibleMan

Sanford, FL

#13686 May 3, 2013
LizW wrote:
This is going too far. Now you're following me here. Weren't the 20 emails a day you and your staff were sending me before the election enough????? Not to mention the 2-3 I still get every day?
When you leave the Whitehouse are you just going to drop me like a hot potato?<quoted text>
I would never do that......who says I'm leaving the White House?....I kinda like it here!...I'm thinking of painting it a different color soon......Good morning everyone!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13687 May 3, 2013
Congratulations Missy on your new grandson!!!
I'll say the doctor was off on his weight.
Probably had the new mom concerned when she
thought about having to vaginally birth a
nine pounder~~shame on them~lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#13688 May 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Congratulations Missy on your new grandson!!!
I'll say the doctor was off on his weight.
Probably had the new mom concerned when she
thought about having to vaginally birth a
nine pounder~~shame on them~lol
Thanks, everything was going wrong yesterday, I am so glad he came out all healthy and alert..

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Norman, OK

#13689 May 3, 2013
Congratulations on the new baby..
Enjoy each and every minute,,,I know you will.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13690 May 4, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy love love the avatar. He's so adorable. When are they coming home from the hospital?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13691 May 4, 2013
I might post pictures of my grandchickens.

Frigs..........I'm not even sure if my grandchickens are girls or boys

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13692 May 4, 2013
Oh no what is Noah going to do??????????

He was moved up to Varsity and at the meeting yesterday the coach told the kid's ( looking right at Noah) no more neon cleats or other football apparel that doesn't match the school colors.

What am I going to do? Usually the quickest way for me to spot him on the field is to look for the crazy neon cleats.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13694 May 4, 2013
Good morning everyone, it's done nothing but rain for 2 days.. Can't step in the grass you would sink in the mud..
Barack Hussein Obama

Sanford, FL

#13695 May 4, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh no what is Noah going to do??????????
He was moved up to Varsity and at the meeting yesterday the coach told the kid's ( looking right at Noah) no more neon cleats or other football apparel that doesn't match the school colors.
What am I going to do? Usually the quickest way for me to spot him on the field is to look for the crazy neon cleats.
Good morning Amerika,this is your Dear Leader......It is important that we all be the same.....Nobody should seek to be different or to stand apart from the whole! Unity and Conformity to the Group is what is needed to Move Us Forward into The New Amerika that I envision! Congratulations on the birth of our new little Comrade! We need the youth to join our Cause! FORWARD AMERIKA! Into a Glorious New World!
Barack Hussein Obama

Sanford, FL

#13696 May 4, 2013
Those that seek to be Different are Dangerous! And should be reported!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13697 May 5, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy did GD get to hold the baby yesterday?

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13698 May 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy did GD get to hold the baby yesterday?
No Ding, one can't hold what one can't see.
Us Texans don't get fooled so easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,109,259
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Rambler 487,335
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Kristy 46,586
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,430
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Bobby 2,480
Kids removed: Filthy home (Apr '09) 3 hr What 438
Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver 4 hr warm heart 3
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••