#13658 May 1, 2013
Good Morning to you all.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13659 May 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy congrats on the new GD who's on her way. I'm sure the kids are all excited.
Did you see the picture I posted of her? She is about the size of a tangerine, but you can see everything.. I think it kicked in on my hubby, he was grinning ear to ear last night..and even posted her ultra sound pictures on his facebook..

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13660 May 2, 2013
Good morning everyone! I was up with the chickens. If I lay back down, I'm liable to not make it back up.

Missy, I know you're excitedly waiting for your grandbaby. Let us know when it's born, size and weight. I'd love to have a baby in the family right about now.

:-)
Barack Hussein Obama

Sanford, FL

#13661 May 2, 2013
Good Morning folks!(this is really Me!)

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#13662 May 2, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Good morning everyone! I was up with the chickens. If I lay back down, I'm liable to not make it back up.
Missy, I know you're excitedly waiting for your grandbaby. Let us know when it's born, size and weight. I'd love to have a baby in the family right about now.
:-)
Go to the Jodi Arias thread, they have that Rambler baby over there.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13663 May 2, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy I haven't looked at the pic ( been busy with my sister) but I'll look today. Make sure you keep us updated on today's baby news.

Tribe........Up with the chickens? Were you hanging around my daughter's house with El Jefe and Penelope ( my daughter is the only one I know who names chickens)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13664 May 2, 2013
This is going too far. Now you're following me here. Weren't the 20 emails a day you and your staff were sending me before the election enough????? Not to mention the 2-3 I still get every day?
When you leave the Whitehouse are you just going to drop me like a hot potato?
Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
Good Morning folks!(this is really Me!)

Level 7

Location hidden

#13665 May 2, 2013
Good morning everyone,, the Daughter InLaw is at the hospital..I am heading that way soon. Hoping we have a new bundle of joy sometime today..

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#13666 May 2, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone,, the Daughter InLaw is at the hospital..I am heading that way soon. Hoping we have a new bundle of joy sometime today..
Sure,another tall tale.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13667 May 2, 2013
JusticeForCaylee 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure,another tall tale.
Just stop it, you're making yourself look like a jealous idiot!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13668 May 2, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good luck to the soon to be new mom~~
Let us know when he gets here...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13669 May 2, 2013
Today's the baby big day!!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13670 May 2, 2013
Good Luck and post some pic's tonight.

I just looked at the other baby's ultrasound. It's amazing how clear the pictures are now. I know she's only a couple inches long but she looks like a full sized baby.

Is DIL going natural or getting a epidural? For my first two I went natural and for the second two I told them to shoot me up with whatever was available. I wonder if many Mom's even go natural anymore. I don't hear too much about it.
The Real Missy wrote:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13671 May 2, 2013
and all I have is some Grand Chickens
JaneDear wrote:
Today's the baby big day!!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13672 May 2, 2013
My sister had both of her children at home with
a midwife.
Not so much as an aspirin was given to her...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13673 May 2, 2013
After one complication after the other, the new Grandson was born by C-Section at 3:30 this afternoon...he weighed 6lbs 15 oz. and is 19 inches long..the doctor sure was off on his weight...he is adorable.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#13674 May 2, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
After one complication after the other, the new Grandson was born by C-Section at 3:30 this afternoon...he weighed 6lbs 15 oz. and is 19 inches long..the doctor sure was off on his weight...he is adorable.
Congratulations! I know your heart must be bursting with love and pride.

Level 8

Douglas, GA

#13675 May 2, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Whoo Hoo!! Congrats!
Cigars for everyone!

Level 8

Douglas, GA

#13676 May 2, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
My sister had both of her children at home with
a midwife.
Not so much as an aspirin was given to her...
Yee Ouch!
She is tough.
As soon as I found out I was pregnant...I yelled for pain killers.

Level 8

Douglas, GA

#13677 May 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
This is going too far. Now you're following me here. Weren't the 20 emails a day you and your staff were sending me before the election enough????? Not to mention the 2-3 I still get every day?
When you leave the Whitehouse are you just going to drop me like a hot potato?<quoted text>
lmbo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Grey Ghost 1,109,989
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr marce-encore 487,425
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,065
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,081
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,848
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,645
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 8 hr fucknow 21
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info