|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
Good morning everybody! I need some more coffee.
I had a entire pot of coffee this morning and I am still dragging. I think it's this nasty weather here.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a entire pot of coffee this morning and I am still dragging. I think it's this nasty weather here.
I love coffee Missy. I'm going to try and cut down on my coffee in the afternoons. I saw an article in the paper today where a doctor recommended that if you have trouble sleeping to not drink coffee after 1:00 in the afternoon. I'm not sure I'll cut it out that early. I mostly just drink it in the morning, but every so often I enjoy a cup in the afternoon. Maybe I'll make 5:00 p.m. the cut off time for me.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.doctorericknows.com/author-winning...

This blog is written by a University of South Florida professor. He is doing a book signing in Tampa this week. There was an article today about him in an insert we get in the Tampa Tribune. I think the insert (4YOU Primetime) comes out weekly, but this addition said it has a Healthy Living With A Monthly Focus on 55+. It was very interesting this week. I'm thinking of purchasing his book.

I posted as I thought maybe some of you would be interested. I know some of you aren't quite as old as the rest of us, but there was some very good advice regarding aging for anyone of us regardless of our age. I hope some of you will find it interesting also.

Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.......Lol.........

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Good Morning All

My ass is dragging too. I need to stop getting up at 5am. I have no clue why I bother to set my alarm clock everyday. I'm up hours before it goes off.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My ass is dragging too. I need to stop getting up at 5am. I have no clue why I bother to set my alarm clock everyday. I'm up hours before it goes off.
You need more exercise.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Stupid rain. We got over half way done with the outside painting and was excited about getting it finished today. But now it's raining like crazy and suppose to all day. I hate this weather!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Good morning everyone! Liz, I am usually up by 5 every morning. Last night I stayed up watching horror movies, I slept untill 9 this morning...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I love coffee Missy. I'm going to try and cut down on my coffee in the afternoons. I saw an article in the paper today where a doctor recommended that if you have trouble sleeping to not drink coffee after 1:00 in the afternoon. I'm not sure I'll cut it out that early. I mostly just drink it in the morning, but every so often I enjoy a cup in the afternoon. Maybe I'll make 5:00 p.m. the cut off time for me.
:-)
I only have coffee in the morning, but I drink a lot of it...I sometimes want a cup in the late afternoon so I keep a can of decaf. It I drank regular coffee late in the day I would get no sleep.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I need your body clock Liz. I would hate to wake up THAT early, but enjoy the day when I get up earlier.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Shuaw wrote:
Stupid rain. We got over half way done with the outside painting and was excited about getting it finished today. But now it's raining like crazy and suppose to all day. I hate this weather!!
Bummer Shuaw! Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have coffee in the morning, but I drink a lot of it...I sometimes want a cup in the late afternoon so I keep a can of decaf. It I drank regular coffee late in the day I would get no sleep.
I think I'm going to start drinking decaf too Missy. I have it on hand, but hardly ever drink it. I need to get to sleep earlier.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

I hope all you ladies enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I'm off for my weekly excursion.

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/justice/washing...

Anyone remember this nutcase family?
I think he's sick enough to never tell what he
really knows about his daughter-in-law's disappearance.

I just hope that someday her remains are found and
she can be buried next to her boys.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/ justice/washington-powell-pris on-release/?iref=obnetwork
Anyone remember this nutcase family?
I think he's sick enough to never tell what he
really knows about his daughter-in-law's disappearance.
I just hope that someday her remains are found and
she can be buried next to her boys.
I remember this, he will never tell what he knows about his daughter inlaw. Very sad, she is probably buried in some dirt hole that is sucluded and away from anyplace traveled..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Good Morning All

Tribe I hope you had a nice visit with your Mom.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Ladies.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer Shuaw! Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.
;-)
lol- I was singing that all day yesterday, thought I had it out of my head and then Here you are singing it again!

Looks like it isn't going to help though, rain all week supposedly. Oh well, who wanted to paint anyways.........

Good morning all.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

And a very special good morning to all the men.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
And a very special good morning to all the men.
Have a terrible day to the trolls.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info