Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

It felt so good getting those itchy stitches out, but my lower arm is so painful I can't stand it.. The doctor said it could take a few months for that nerve to calm down. A few months is forever when you hurt really bad..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
It felt so good getting those itchy stitches out, but my lower arm is so painful I can't stand it.. The doctor said it could take a few months for that nerve to calm down. A few months is forever when you hurt really bad..
Man that has to suck!!! I've had a pinched nerve before and THAT hurts like hell, so I can't imagine.

Liz - The weather here sucks too. lol Cold, rain, wind! Where the hell is Spring????

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Shoot - Missy the weather report was for you. lol

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that has to suck!!! I've had a pinched nerve before and THAT hurts like hell, so I can't imagine.
Liz - The weather here sucks too. lol Cold, rain, wind! Where the hell is Spring????
I had a ulner nerve entrapment in my elbow..it did suck just had a ulner nerve decompression and transposition surgery on my right arm. Then I had scar tissue that had grown around the nerve and blood vessels that had to be taken off. It was cutting the circulation off to my lower arm. Its been a horrible few months with this..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
Shoot - Missy the weather report was for you. lol
Haha, the weather here sucks. Goes from 80 down to 30.. We even had snow flurries a few days ago..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a ulner nerve entrapment in my elbow..it did suck just had a ulner nerve decompression and transposition surgery on my right arm. Then I had scar tissue that had grown around the nerve and blood vessels that had to be taken off. It was cutting the circulation off to my lower arm. Its been a horrible few months with this..
I hate that for you. Hope it gets to healing correctly and quickly. That has to put a damper on your style!

Having that same weather here, except I'm not seeing any 80's. lol Have had a couple days of 70's here and there, but mostly cold, windy, rainy crappy stuff. It's slowing us WAY down on the outside painting. Stupid weather around here sucks. I'm ready to go back south.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering what was going on with your arm Missy. I hope this surgery relieves your pain.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Hello to everyone. I haven't felt in the mood to post. JaneDear said it best, something like, "just ran out of things to say." I feel the same way.

I hope you are all doing alright.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

I fixed a Shephard's Pie for my husband and sons.

I used about 3 lbs of ground beef and onion which I brown and drain. I layer that in what I call my lasagna pan cause it's pretty big.

My second layer is vegetables which I used 2 cans corn and two cans peas (drained of course). You can use any vegetable you please.

My third layer is instant mashed potatoes. I make the serving for eight. I like Hungry Jack or Publix instant mashed potatoes. I used to make homemade, but it's easier to use instant, and I'm all for easy.:-)

My last layer is sharp cheddar cheese on top and bake for about 30 minutes in a 350 oven.

Is this how any of you make Shepard's Pie? Do you make it differently? My sister and I compared our Tuna Casserole, and I was surprised how how differently we both cook. Her's didn't sound good or like there would be enough to me. Mine wouldn't sound good to Cov because I use mushroom soup in mine, but ALL my kids love it. My daughter asked me to make it for her birthday of all things.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
I fixed a Shephard's Pie for my husband and sons.
I used about 3 lbs of ground beef and onion which I brown and drain. I layer that in what I call my lasagna pan cause it's pretty big.
My second layer is vegetables which I used 2 cans corn and two cans peas (drained of course). You can use any vegetable you please.
My third layer is instant mashed potatoes. I make the serving for eight. I like Hungry Jack or Publix instant mashed potatoes. I used to make homemade, but it's easier to use instant, and I'm all for easy.:-)
My last layer is sharp cheddar cheese on top and bake for about 30 minutes in a 350 oven.
Is this how any of you make Shepard's Pie? Do you make it differently? My sister and I compared our Tuna Casserole, and I was surprised how how differently we both cook. Her's didn't sound good or like there would be enough to me. Mine wouldn't sound good to Cov because I use mushroom soup in mine, but ALL my kids love it. My daughter asked me to make it for her birthday of all things.
That sounds good, I have only made sheppards pie once and I used a recipe from online..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering what was going on with your arm Missy. I hope this surgery relieves your pain.
It's painful, but it's already better then it was before the surgery..

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's painful, but it's already better then it was before the surgery..
That's good to hear. I read where you're expecting a another grandbaby or two. I hope your arm heals in time to get to hold your grandbaby(ies) comfortably.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
The DRAMA......
It doesn't take much to get YOU excited.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much to get YOU excited.
LOL - you know it's that crack she's smoking, gets her all excited.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

I've never eaten or cooked shepards pie! I do cook a lot of country style dishes but never the pie thingy. lol

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you know it's that crack she's smoking, gets her all excited.
Anybody who creates as many socks as it/he/she does has no life and needs some drama.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
I've never eaten or cooked shepards pie! I do cook a lot of country style dishes but never the pie thingy. lol
After 30 years I'm kind of sick of cooking, but it IS good and I like it when my family likes it. I know you know what I mean. I think you have me beat by one.

:-)

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to hear. I read where you're expecting a another grandbaby or two. I hope your arm heals in time to get to hold your grandbaby(ies) comfortably.
Yep, I am expecting 2 new Grandbaby's! One will be here soon. If the daughter inlaw hasn't had it by next Wednesday evening they are putting her in the hospital and inducing her on Thursday morning. So we will have a new baby soon.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
After 30 years I'm kind of sick of cooking, but it IS good and I like it when my family likes it. I know you know what I mean. I think you have me beat by one.
:-)
I still do the favorite meal on birthdays for the ones here. And my daughter does the same for her kids now. She just started it a year ago. Just last week she got stuck with a 8yr old girls favorite meal. It consisted of baked potato, mac & cheese, corn, and cooked carrots. lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Good Morning All

Missy did the new baby arrive yet?

Shuaw ddi you see Stefano last night? I love seeing the former contestants and how much they've grown from one year to the next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••