A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Okay sounds good. After the chores we'll have some fun. You have fun at your house and I'll have fun at my house, then we'll both be happy.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
After all that can we have some fun>>>>>> >>:)~?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I love just about everyone :)
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz still loves him, I know that, not my business. I will hang in there you do the same. We will win with our winning attitudes>>>:)~LOL

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

There you go making up stories again? When did I ever say he left me or that we see each other frequently other than football season or family events? I think you should leave both my ex and Kristi out of your crazy lies.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Hal I do remember. But its not because she dont want you I just dont think she ever got over her X hubby leaving her. Its so cute how she is always coming up with excuses to get him over to her house. Hang in there !

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Don't you just love the twisted " when I used the Kristi hat" part. WTH does that kind of crap?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Kristi lives about 10 min. From me and is also friends with Liz.. She would never stoop to your level. She has much more class then you do..

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow.. the TWISTED SISTERS and their 2 cronies love this Topix Forum. Sad to know these are women in their 50/60's posting such nonsense, grandmothers insulting and bullying posters, hiding behind a computer screen. Never saw such jealousy with people who have to post lies about others.

I have to go to bed now, get up early to start giving all the JIT's, under all the fake screen names I use. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and "fatazz" Missy and Jane, you all do Nothing but give out jits on a daily basis. LOSERS......LMAO
SMOOCHES..still stalking me? You wait up 24/7for me to post!
Awwwww ..I'm the one giving all the JIT's..just like you..

Missed me posting, aye mate?? Wanna go play with me again? Or you want to keep the nonsense up with your pals insulting Liz, Missy, Jane Dear?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Race, Race, Race..........Good to see you and as always the pleasure is all mine. Hope you Race Jr, Aunt Lil and Daisy have all been doing well.

Did you hear the latest? Noah and the boy across the street have been driving. The neighbor's have all been on high alert and keeping their little ones and animals indoors ( just to be on the safe side). The other day I was outside and the kid across the street back into the neighbor's tree then pulled in his own driveway and ran into his Dad's truck. That's really sad since out of the two of them he's the better driver.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I figured it out. "Good People" equals trolls.
I know I'm a sucker but I kind of feel sorry for them. Something is wrong when you have to resort to making up different screen names just to post nasty lies.

LOL@ my Kristi hat..........that's just plain crazy. How's does one even decide which hat to wear for the day.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Wow.. the TWISTED SISTERS and their 2 cronies love this Topix Forum. Sad to know these are women in their 50/60's posting such nonsense, grandmothers insulting and bullying posters, hiding behind a computer screen. Never saw such jealousy with people who have to post lies about others.
I have to go to bed now, get up early to start giving all the JIT's, under all the fake screen names I use. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone, Race nice to see you out and about..I sure miss you..today is the day I get all these itchy stitches out. Can't wait.! Hope everyone has a good morning. It's raining and cold here..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

" they" would be wrong.

Frigs..........like I'm the type to make up a bunch of fake names and email addresses. I'd be a horrible troll and would never be able to keep all the names and passwords straight.

Frigs again........we go on vacation and I usually can't access my mail because I can't remember my password. Can you just see me with 20 different passwords swirling around in my head..........LOL

I need to pay you a sincere compliment. As far as trolls go you're pretty damn good. You remember little details about posters that I would never remember unless it was something I could directly relate to or I felt bad about, etc.
Like when you post as my GF Koolaide. If someone asked me what part of Florida she lives in now it would have taken me awhile to remember ( who am I kidding, I would have had to email her and ask again, then 2 days later I would have forgotten again) but you nailed it.
Maybe it's old age with me, but I have a difficult time keeping most poster straight especially the ones from Florida. About the only stand out there is Tribe.
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please, having hats is why you all play on Topix in the first place LG....Without you and Missy this place would be a virtual Ghost town.LOL Race has so many hats she forgets who she is, just another LOSER trolls....
Hug the Babies.....Hey Liz, they say that Hal is one of your hats, how funny is that?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh good. What time do you get to start scratching?
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, Race nice to see you out and about..I sure miss you..today is the day I get all these itchy stitches out. Can't wait.! Hope everyone has a good morning. It's raining and cold here..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please, having hats is why you all play on Topix in the first place LG....Without you and Missy this place would be a virtual Ghost town.LOL Race has so many hats she forgets who she is, just another LOSER trolls....
Hug the Babies.....Hey Liz, they say that Hal is one of your hats, how funny is that?
Your games are so old and boring! How many years are you gonna keep this up? I can go back 3 years and see you post the same old nonsense. Accusing others of having many hats and playing judgeits. Wow, you really need some kind of life..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Oh good. What time do you get to start scratching?<quoted text>
9:15 can't wait to get this cast off. I got it a little wet in the shower this morning. I am hoping they will put a removable one on today instead of the hard cast. I don't think I can go another 6 weeks with a itchy arm and not being able to scratch..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Gads - What a bunch of idiots in here the last couple days!!!!

Hello Liz, Missy and Jane!

No hello for the rest of the bored crackheads in here. It's such a disappointment that you people come here acting like your all that smart, when in reality you are idiots. This is not an opinion, your posts show your ignorance.
princess hals new fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

I think Princess Hal seems fabulous, and why this threads in my tracker!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
" they" would be wrong.
Frigs..........like I'm the type to make up a bunch of fake names and email addresses. I'd be a horrible troll and would never be able to keep all the names and passwords straight.
Frigs again........we go on vacation and I usually can't access my mail because I can't remember my password. Can you just see me with 20 different passwords swirling around in my head..........LOL
I need to pay you a sincere compliment. As far as trolls go you're pretty damn good. You remember little details about posters that I would never remember unless it was something I could directly relate to or I felt bad about, etc.
Like when you post as my GF Koolaide. If someone asked me what part of Florida she lives in now it would have taken me awhile to remember ( who am I kidding, I would have had to email her and ask again, then 2 days later I would have forgotten again) but you nailed it.
Maybe it's old age with me, but I have a difficult time keeping most poster straight especially the ones from Florida. About the only stand out there is Tribe.
<quoted text>
Excuses - Excuses and cover ups -- you should thank me for giving you a reason to post this dead thread.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
Gads - What a bunch of idiots in here the last couple days!!!!
Hello Liz, Missy and Jane!
No hello for the rest of the bored crackheads in here. It's such a disappointment that you people come here acting like your all that smart, when in reality you are idiots. This is not an opinion, your posts show your ignorance.
Good afternoon Shuaw! Hope your mom is still doing well..the weather here sucks today! It gets warm then gets cold in just a few days.We have had so much rain..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Shuaw hope you and your Mom are doing well.

Missy any new baby yet?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Okay Thank You.

I'll go along since you gotta have self esteem issues if you can't post as yourself and feel the need to post wacky lies and nasty crap under other's posters names.

Thanks and keep up the good work ( just maybe do it elsewhere)
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Excuses - Excuses and cover ups -- you should thank me for giving you a reason to post this dead thread.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Shuaw hope you and your Mom are doing well.
Missy any new baby yet?
Good morning! We don't have a baby yet, but will have one a week from today if she doesn't have it before then..it's exciting to get a new Grandbaby, everything is ready, they have the nursery completed and the Grandaughter is beyond excited. She is thrilled to get a little brother!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,601 - 12,620 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••