Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be better off not posting, every time you do dumb stuff comes from your brain.
Ask you a opinion?-Realmissy
I can't believe you just posted that. LMFAO
She is quite clueless,her relatives help her slow... bu....out....LMFAO,We all love her entertainment, at least she does something,although I don't know what,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!! Aawwww......
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>So u think missy is related to Jodi? She looks crazy like her...LOL!!
Thanks WTB we know what you mean...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Good Morning All

Missy just think tomorrow you can go crazy scratching that arm! Only one more day.
I bet your GD sure is excited to have all these new babies to play with.
The other day I was thinking. When we were pregnant we all read the Dr. Spock books. I wonder what the new Mom's of today read.
I'm not even sure if they're suppose to sleep on their back or tummy. Remember back in the day everyone went out and bought crib sets with matching bumper pads. Now they say no bumper pads because it restricts the baby's airflow. Everything seems so different now. When we went to my niece's baby shower a few months ago I had no clue what some of the gifts even were.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Now you know damn well Missy isn't that Ron poster, but I do remember seeing a thread a couple years ago about Disney world and the cops who work there. I'm not sure why but those cops sure had the Ron poster all riled up.
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Riv, wonder why Missyron has such a problem with Walt Disney?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

That's amazing since you're not registered and don't have the PM feature.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO White just PM me and said to watch that Missy will post in a few min. as she always has to have the last words --- Two min later and Booooooooooom Heres Missyron What a nut!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Good!

Now I have some yard work for you and some errands you can run for me. My car could use a good washing and waxing..........we'll move on from there.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't want to get married Liz. Just remember I am always here for you>>>.:)~

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

GF I thought you were lost. I missed you.
Does thing 2 say why she doesn't want to go to the sock hop? Grammar school and the first year of middle school my kids loved the school dances and skating parties..........after that they said they were " dumb" and didn't want to go anymore.

The driving has been going really well lately , mainly because we haven't been driving in a couple weeks. I think Noah was even starting to scare himself.

Here's a silly for you. Noah been working weekend directing traffic in a bar/restaurant parking lot. He's been banking all his money and then hits me up for anything he wants. I explained to him that now that he's working he can start paying for some of his own things like going out to eat with his friends or buying some clothes etc. The other day he and his friend were going to the mall to buy sneakers and wanted to use my car because the friend didn't have any gas. The friend's Mom wouldn't give him any money either, so I told them to each put in 5.00 and take the friends car to the mall. They both came back with 200.00 pair of sneakers but were still moaning about the 5.00 in gas money. I still remember back when my older kids did the same thing, and now they shop on the bargain racks.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
I read...so I think I post. I'm out of things to say LOL.
That's funny about gym class, same thing with Thing One. She brought home her progress report yesterday and has a 99 in gym. That's a first!
Big sock hop dance is coming up for Thing Two and she doesn't want to go. It's usually a big deal and the kids are excited,but not Thing Two. I wonder if I should make her go or let her stay home...
How is the driving thing coming along?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy just think tomorrow you can go crazy scratching that arm! Only one more day.
I bet your GD sure is excited to have all these new babies to play with.
The other day I was thinking. When we were pregnant we all read the Dr. Spock books. I wonder what the new Mom's of today read.
I'm not even sure if they're suppose to sleep on their back or tummy. Remember back in the day everyone went out and bought crib sets with matching bumper pads. Now they say no bumper pads because it restricts the baby's airflow. Everything seems so different now. When we went to my niece's baby shower a few months ago I had no clue what some of the gifts even were.
Good morning, yep tomorrow I can scratch in between cast..the GD is very excited about the new baby's. Everytime we go shopping she thinks of them and has to buy something for them.. Baby stuff has really changed. When my kids were small their baby swing you had to wind now they are battery operated. The baby swing my DIL got can use battery's or be hooked into a outlet for electric. Cribs are tottaly different and a million selections for baby bottles, and bottles are very expensive now..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I did notice the baby bottles are all different now. I wonder if the Mom's still sterilize them anymore.

My older kids had the wined up swings and as soon as the swing stopped they'd start moaning. By the time Zach and Noah came along we had the battery operated ones. Do they still use those little baby seats that vibrate? I could get a lot of housework done while Noah was "shaking in his seat".

Did you ever have one of those musical globes for the kids? I'd put that on when they went to bed and after about 5 minutes of watching the stars and listening to the music they'd be fast asleep.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, yep tomorrow I can scratch in between cast..the GD is very excited about the new baby's. Everytime we go shopping she thinks of them and has to buy something for them.. Baby stuff has really changed. When my kids were small their baby swing you had to wind now they are battery operated. The baby swing my DIL got can use battery's or be hooked into a outlet for electric. Cribs are tottaly different and a million selections for baby bottles, and bottles are very expensive now..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
That's amazing since you're not registered and don't have the PM feature.<quoted text>
Good people know what my registered name is - I used to use the hat Kristi and lived close Missy.- Now do you feel better about it ? Dont you remember your best friend Mona - alot ?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Good people know what my registered name is - I used to use the hat Kristi and lived close Missy.- Now do you feel better about it ? Dont you remember your best friend Mona - alot ?
Liar! Kristi lives about 10 min. From me and is also friends with Liz.. She would never stoop to your level. She has much more class then you do..

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Kristi lives about 10 min. From me and is also friends with Liz.. She would never stoop to your level. She has much more class then you do..
Stop being mean to Riverside Missy, you have no room to talk. Cant you just be nice for once>>>>>>?

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good!
Now I have some yard work for you and some errands you can run for me. My car could use a good washing and waxing..........we'll move on from there.<quoted text>
After all that can we have some fun>>>>>> >>:)~?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Funny how missy goes 5 hrs without posting then Bingo ! mention her name and she is right here !

(Or maybe she never leaves)just changes hats. So Ron like! She got caught with all the judgets yesterday !
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Granny, Your kinda mean now.
Please dont get your feelings hurt over Liz and I being such good friends for the past 5 years . She tells me everything thats going on in her life just like she does you! Sorry about your arm - it seems like just yesterday you was telling us about having surgery on your foot and was in a itchy cast. Oh maybe you broke it, I dont recall...... Try not to over use the arm while giving all those judges. Its really not worth it as only 2-3 people ever sees them - I feel so bad that this lovely thread is dying. I'm just doing my part like y'all do for the Casey thread to keep it going. Look at all the posts I generated ? YA dont need to thank me.!

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Wow Granny, Your kinda mean now.
Please dont get your feelings hurt over Liz and I being such good friends for the past 5 years . She tells me everything thats going on in her life just like she does you! Sorry about your arm - it seems like just yesterday you was telling us about having surgery on your foot and was in a itchy cast. Oh maybe you broke it, I dont recall...... Try not to over use the arm while giving all those judges. Its really not worth it as only 2-3 people ever sees them - I feel so bad that this lovely thread is dying. I'm just doing my part like y'all do for the Casey thread to keep it going. Look at all the posts I generated ? YA dont need to thank me.!
Don't mind her, she gets jealous about anyone that is Liz's friend. When Liz and I get Married Missy will have to deal with it.>>>:)~
You are a nice poster, there are a few of us left. LOL I have had a smacked azz crush on Liz since who knows when? She thinks I'm All That to.:)~

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh sigh>>>Missy gets all the good judge its cause she is special.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind her, she gets jealous about anyone that is Liz's friend. When Liz and I get Married Missy will have to deal with it.>>>:)~
You are a nice poster, there are a few of us left. LOL I have had a smacked azz crush on Liz since who knows when? She thinks I'm All That to.:)~
Oh Hal I do remember. But its not because she dont want you I just dont think she ever got over her X hubby leaving her. Its so cute how she is always coming up with excuses to get him over to her house. Hang in there !

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Hal I do remember. But its not because she dont want you I just dont think she ever got over her X hubby leaving her. Its so cute how she is always coming up with excuses to get him over to her house. Hang in there !
Liz still loves him, I know that, not my business. I will hang in there you do the same. We will win with our winning attitudes>>>:)~LOL

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

" Good People"..........I think you're pulling my leg again.

Keep dreaming because that's as close as you'll ever come to being as good and decent a person as Kristi is.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Good people know what my registered name is - I used to use the hat Kristi and lived close Missy.- Now do you feel better about it ? Dont you remember your best friend Mona - alot ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Mr Z 1,082,054
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min AN other 484,249
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 46 min I would 156
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,318
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Lon Spector 46
Wild idea? Massage therapist says predators can... 9 hr Jbraceboy 13
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 4,120
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000