Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Norman, OK

#13646 Apr 29, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had so much rain some of he towns next to the river are flooded..it seems like all it's done is rain. Getting warm here today but can't do anything outside with my arm like it is. The pain I was having before surgery is gone but am having severe spasms in my lower arm..the doctor said its normal and may take a few months to stop. That's all I needed to be told. Lol
Girl I know about arm pain lol.....I had pain first in right arm
and after a couple of shots in the elbow it went away.
Then in a few months the left on started and no amount of shots would help. So I had to have surgery on the elbow.
No more pain but it froze at 45% and would not move. Had weeks of
therapy and then they put me in a tension brace and after many weeks of tears I got it back to working. No pain now but it was the
pits, you do not miss one arm until you don't have it.
Hope yours get better quick.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#13647 Apr 29, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, the doctor told her he thinks the baby is big. He said around 9 pounds if he is right. Giving birth is nothing like it use to be.. Now they get epidural blocks that block the pain. I hope everything goes well and she has no problems.. I will be there in the delivery room when he makes his entry into the world, very excited and nervous, but can't wait.
A gal I know had a "little" girl last week that weighed 12lbs 8 oz. Now that's a biggun! Congrats to you Missy. I know you'll have fun with a new little one. Bet that granddaughter will be the best big sister ever.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13648 Apr 29, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>A gal I know had a "little" girl last week that weighed 12lbs 8 oz. Now that's a biggun! Congrats to you Missy. I know you'll have fun with a new little one. Bet that granddaughter will be the best big sister ever.
Thanks, Cov..now that's a Big baby..the doctor said my daughter inlaws baby is big but she doesn't look that big to me. The Grandaughter is very excited, I really think she will be super protective of her brother.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13649 Apr 29, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl I know about arm pain lol.....I had pain first in right arm
and after a couple of shots in the elbow it went away.
Then in a few months the left on started and no amount of shots would help. So I had to have surgery on the elbow.
No more pain but it froze at 45% and would not move. Had weeks of
therapy and then they put me in a tension brace and after many weeks of tears I got it back to working. No pain now but it was the
pits, you do not miss one arm until you don't have it.
Hope yours get better quick.
Wow, Mousie you are lucky your pain went away. I had shots in my elbows and wrist. Those shots are no joke, they Hurt bad..I have this in both arms and wrist. I am suppose to have my other arm done after this one heals completely.I won't schedule the other arm to be done until this one is 100 percent better..
Liz

Rochester, NY

#13650 Apr 30, 2013
Good Morning All

Level 7

Location hidden

#13651 Apr 30, 2013
Good morning everyone, Liz is that you or is it a troll? You never signed in..

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13652 Apr 30, 2013
Good morning Girls~~
Just thought I'd check and see if there's any baby news.

I'm also campaigning for Rosie and her horse, MyLute to win the Kentucky Derby this coming Saturday.

I'm keeping the faith Rosie can do this!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13653 Apr 30, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning Girls~~
Just thought I'd check and see if there's any baby news.
I'm also campaigning for Rosie and her horse, MyLute to win the Kentucky Derby this coming Saturday.
I'm keeping the faith Rosie can do this!!!
No baby news. I think she will just have to get induced on Thursday..she has been staying super busy trying to make time go fast. Today we will hopefully find out what the next Grandbaby is. It's due November 3rd and she has a ultra sound today. They told her if the baby is turned right they may be able to tell what it is today. I am gonna have a houseful of little ones. Hopefully in a couple hours we will know what the November baby is..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13654 Apr 30, 2013
Well the Grqndbaby due the beginning of November is a baby girl. This will be fun having a baby boy and a baby girl just 6 months apart.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13656 Apr 30, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
That is cool Missy, congrats!
Thank you! I am all excited!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13657 May 1, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy congrats on the new GD who's on her way. I'm sure the kids are all excited.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Sanford, FL

#13658 May 1, 2013
Good Morning to you all.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13659 May 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy congrats on the new GD who's on her way. I'm sure the kids are all excited.
Did you see the picture I posted of her? She is about the size of a tangerine, but you can see everything.. I think it kicked in on my hubby, he was grinning ear to ear last night..and even posted her ultra sound pictures on his facebook..

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13660 May 2, 2013
Good morning everyone! I was up with the chickens. If I lay back down, I'm liable to not make it back up.

Missy, I know you're excitedly waiting for your grandbaby. Let us know when it's born, size and weight. I'd love to have a baby in the family right about now.

:-)
Barack Hussein Obama

Sanford, FL

#13661 May 2, 2013
Good Morning folks!(this is really Me!)

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#13662 May 2, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Good morning everyone! I was up with the chickens. If I lay back down, I'm liable to not make it back up.
Missy, I know you're excitedly waiting for your grandbaby. Let us know when it's born, size and weight. I'd love to have a baby in the family right about now.
:-)
Go to the Jodi Arias thread, they have that Rambler baby over there.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13663 May 2, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy I haven't looked at the pic ( been busy with my sister) but I'll look today. Make sure you keep us updated on today's baby news.

Tribe........Up with the chickens? Were you hanging around my daughter's house with El Jefe and Penelope ( my daughter is the only one I know who names chickens)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13664 May 2, 2013
This is going too far. Now you're following me here. Weren't the 20 emails a day you and your staff were sending me before the election enough????? Not to mention the 2-3 I still get every day?
When you leave the Whitehouse are you just going to drop me like a hot potato?
Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
Good Morning folks!(this is really Me!)

Level 7

Location hidden

#13665 May 2, 2013
Good morning everyone,, the Daughter InLaw is at the hospital..I am heading that way soon. Hoping we have a new bundle of joy sometime today..

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#13666 May 2, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone,, the Daughter InLaw is at the hospital..I am heading that way soon. Hoping we have a new bundle of joy sometime today..
Sure,another tall tale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,264,540
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min AN is me 501,529
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 30 min Doug77 9,390
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 43 min Doug77 18,066
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 1 hr Art 4
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) 2 hr mozorufe 297
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... 3 hr Matty5876 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages