Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13625 Apr 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My ass is dragging too. I need to stop getting up at 5am. I have no clue why I bother to set my alarm clock everyday. I'm up hours before it goes off.
Good morning everyone! Liz, I am usually up by 5 every morning. Last night I stayed up watching horror movies, I slept untill 9 this morning...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13626 Apr 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I love coffee Missy. I'm going to try and cut down on my coffee in the afternoons. I saw an article in the paper today where a doctor recommended that if you have trouble sleeping to not drink coffee after 1:00 in the afternoon. I'm not sure I'll cut it out that early. I mostly just drink it in the morning, but every so often I enjoy a cup in the afternoon. Maybe I'll make 5:00 p.m. the cut off time for me.
:-)
I only have coffee in the morning, but I drink a lot of it...I sometimes want a cup in the late afternoon so I keep a can of decaf. It I drank regular coffee late in the day I would get no sleep.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13627 Apr 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My ass is dragging too. I need to stop getting up at 5am. I have no clue why I bother to set my alarm clock everyday. I'm up hours before it goes off.
I need your body clock Liz. I would hate to wake up THAT early, but enjoy the day when I get up earlier.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13628 Apr 28, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Stupid rain. We got over half way done with the outside painting and was excited about getting it finished today. But now it's raining like crazy and suppose to all day. I hate this weather!!
Bummer Shuaw! Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13629 Apr 28, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have coffee in the morning, but I drink a lot of it...I sometimes want a cup in the late afternoon so I keep a can of decaf. It I drank regular coffee late in the day I would get no sleep.
I think I'm going to start drinking decaf too Missy. I have it on hand, but hardly ever drink it. I need to get to sleep earlier.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13630 Apr 28, 2013
I hope all you ladies enjoy the rest of your Sunday. I'm off for my weekly excursion.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13631 Apr 28, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/justice/washing...

Anyone remember this nutcase family?
I think he's sick enough to never tell what he
really knows about his daughter-in-law's disappearance.

I just hope that someday her remains are found and
she can be buried next to her boys.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13632 Apr 28, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/ justice/washington-powell-pris on-release/?iref=obnetwork
Anyone remember this nutcase family?
I think he's sick enough to never tell what he
really knows about his daughter-in-law's disappearance.
I just hope that someday her remains are found and
she can be buried next to her boys.
I remember this, he will never tell what he knows about his daughter inlaw. Very sad, she is probably buried in some dirt hole that is sucluded and away from anyplace traveled..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13633 Apr 29, 2013
Good Morning All

Tribe I hope you had a nice visit with your Mom.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Sanford, FL

#13634 Apr 29, 2013
Good morning Ladies.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#13635 Apr 29, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer Shuaw! Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.
;-)
lol- I was singing that all day yesterday, thought I had it out of my head and then Here you are singing it again!

Looks like it isn't going to help though, rain all week supposedly. Oh well, who wanted to paint anyways.........

Good morning all.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Fort Worth, TX

#13636 Apr 29, 2013
And a very special good morning to all the men.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13638 Apr 29, 2013
Good morning everyone, hoping its a nice day outside today. The weather man is never right so I don't even watch the weather anymore. I just wait and see if the sun comes out. The new Grandbaby will be here this week...I am getting excited and nervous..
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Sanford, FL

#13639 Apr 29, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
And a very special good morning to all the men.
Hey! What the hell is going on here?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13640 Apr 29, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, hoping its a nice day outside today. The weather man is never right so I don't even watch the weather anymore. I just wait and see if the sun comes out. The new Grandbaby will be here this week...I am getting excited and nervous..
Missy~~
Do they have any idea of his approx. weight?
If they induce, will she have to undergo a C-section?
It's amazing, the technology in childbirth today, even
compared to the 60's and 70's.
I don't know if knowing the weight ahead of time is a
good thing or not~~OUCH
lol

Anyway, congratulations Grandmama!
TheInvisible Man

Sanford, FL

#13641 Apr 29, 2013
hey white devil! How ya been?

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Norman, OK

#13642 Apr 29, 2013
Hi all...we had storms and rain all last week.
Now today we are up to 86 I got my flowers planted
yesterday but they say we may get frost Wed. Chit what is a girl to do.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13643 Apr 29, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Missy~~
Do they have any idea of his approx. weight?
If they induce, will she have to undergo a C-section?
It's amazing, the technology in childbirth today, even
compared to the 60's and 70's.
I don't know if knowing the weight ahead of time is a
good thing or not~~OUCH
lol
Anyway, congratulations Grandmama!
Thanks, the doctor told her he thinks the baby is big. He said around 9 pounds if he is right. Giving birth is nothing like it use to be.. Now they get epidural blocks that block the pain. I hope everything goes well and she has no problems.. I will be there in the delivery room when he makes his entry into the world, very excited and nervous, but can't wait.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13644 Apr 29, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Hi all...we had storms and rain all last week.
Now today we are up to 86 I got my flowers planted
yesterday but they say we may get frost Wed. Chit what is a girl to do.
We have had so much rain some of he towns next to the river are flooded..it seems like all it's done is rain. Getting warm here today but can't do anything outside with my arm like it is. The pain I was having before surgery is gone but am having severe spasms in my lower arm..the doctor said its normal and may take a few months to stop. That's all I needed to be told. Lol
White you Know Who

Sanford, FL

#13645 Apr 29, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, the doctor told her he thinks the baby is big. He said around 9 pounds if he is right. Giving birth is nothing like it use to be.. Now they get epidural blocks that block the pain. I hope everything goes well and she has no problems.. I will be there in the delivery room when he makes his entry into the world, very excited and nervous, but can't wait.
Trolls lay Eggs,you know......and yes, it HURTS!...IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!!!!...That's why we are so nasty at times!We are in PAIN!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,536,320
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 5 hr southerngirl 25,599
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages