Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13478 Apr 21, 2013
LOL, two people read this thread and 15 gave me bad judge its. LOL Good work LG, nice hat trick>>>>:)
youARE

United States

#13479 Apr 21, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
LOL, two people read this thread and 15 gave me bad judge its. LOL Good work LG, nice hat trick>>>>:)
Well isn't that just something!
They need to add a judge it for Faaaaaaabulous! ;)
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#13480 Apr 21, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that's really bored..
Your so funny. At least your honest about how bored you are. LOL!! Take a rest honey......
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#13481 Apr 21, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
Watch out for the bored few that they're are.. LOL!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13482 Apr 22, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy hope the arm feels better soon and you're able to get some good scratches in before they change casts.

LG where the heck have you been? I've missed you. How many more weeks before the "Things" are out of school?

Speaking of school I got Noah's report card the other day. I think I mentioned before that in gym class if you show up and are breathing you get a 95, showing up in sneakers is close to a automatic 100%. Noah's average gym class grade is 65, just enough to pass. I'm not sure what the deal is but I'm assuming he doesn't wear sneakers and only has a slight pulse. This marking period he some how got a 80 in gym. I'm not sure if it was a typo or they have him confused with another kid.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13483 Apr 22, 2013
Married????? Now that's the last thing I need!!!!!!!!
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Dokey, I want us to get married Liz, in Atlantic City>>>:)~

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13484 Apr 22, 2013
Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out for the bored few that they're are.. LOL!
I know right..there are only two that post here but all 15 people(Jane hats)judged me..LOL Does she really think peeps don't know? A blatant lie.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13485 Apr 22, 2013
You lucky girl. I'd be happy if my sons would empty the trash like once a month for me.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Sunday Morning Liz.
It has been cold and windy here. Today is suppose to be warmer so we are hoping to paint around the windows today. My son from TN is up to see me so I'm putting him to work. lol

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13487 Apr 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy hope the arm feels better soon and you're able to get some good scratches in before they change casts.
LG where the heck have you been? I've missed you. How many more weeks before the "Things" are out of school?
Speaking of school I got Noah's report card the other day. I think I mentioned before that in gym class if you show up and are breathing you get a 95, showing up in sneakers is close to a automatic 100%. Noah's average gym class grade is 65, just enough to pass. I'm not sure what the deal is but I'm assuming he doesn't wear sneakers and only has a slight pulse. This marking period he some how got a 80 in gym. I'm not sure if it was a typo or they have him confused with another kid.
Good morning!
I read...so I think I post. I'm out of things to say LOL.
That's funny about gym class, same thing with Thing One. She brought home her progress report yesterday and has a 99 in gym. That's a first!
Big sock hop dance is coming up for Thing Two and she doesn't want to go. It's usually a big deal and the kids are excited,but not Thing Two. I wonder if I should make her go or let her stay home...

How is the driving thing coming along?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13488 Apr 22, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right..there are only two that post here but all 15 people(Jane hats)judged me..LOL Does she really think peeps don't know? A blatant lie.
YOU got about 15 jits? You just outted yourself, dummy.
Why do you keep making those stupid sock accounts?

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13489 Apr 22, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU got about 15 jits? You just outted yourself, dummy.
Why do you keep making those stupid sock accounts?
I only have two accounts Jane dear, Broken Lance and this one. Stop lying Jane it makes you look like a liar.>>>>:). LOL

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13490 Apr 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Married????? Now that's the last thing I need!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
I know you don't want to get married Liz. Just remember I am always here for you>>>.:)~

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13491 Apr 22, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have two accounts Jane dear, Broken Lance and this one. Stop lying Jane it makes you look like a liar.>>>>:). LOL
Show me where you got about jits.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13492 Apr 22, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time...

*Show me where you got about 15 jits.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13493 Apr 22, 2013
Morning everyone,!

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13494 Apr 22, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
One more time...
*Show me where you got about 15 jits.
You know LG, you gave me all those bad jits>>>:)! LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TK...

Liar, you should be ashamed at your age>>>>:)~ Jane always gets the good Judgeits,(jane hats) make sure. LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#13495 Apr 22, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not Hal or broken lance..

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13496 Apr 22, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Am to:)~

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

#13497 Apr 22, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not Missy, or the real Missy, let's be Frank.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13498 Apr 22, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not Missy, or the real Missy, let's be Frank.
I have been missy for 47 years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,125,169
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min grave digger 47,486
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min marce-encore 488,885
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr marce-encore 25,909
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 8,980
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 22,139
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Broken Lance 1,855
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]