|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Missy I hope your arm is feeling better soon. Oh man I would have to scratch that itch. Can you stick a ruler or something down the cast?
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, I have some handed typing going on. I had arm surgery on Monday..it's itchy and sore. Have a full arm cast and can't scratch..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Hi Shuaw I'm glad to hear things are going well.

Weather wise it's warmed up quite a bit here but we've had a few very wet and windy days.
Other than that things have really been sucking here lately. So let's change the subject.
Did you see Paula back on Idol last night? I never watched while she was on the show but I could tell by everyone's reaction she was a big hit on the show.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Liz, all.
No rest for the weary, lol. But things are going good anyways. How's things in your neck of the woods? It's storming and raining here but at least it's warmer today.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy I hope your arm is feeling better soon. Oh man I would have to scratch that itch. Can you stick a ruler or something down the cast? <quoted text>
Good morning, I tried sticking a hanger down it. ended up touching something that hurt real bad.. I have a lot of stitches and am afraid of tearing them. This is torture..next Wednesday they will take this cast off and take the stitches out, then put a new cast on for 6 weeks. I will scratch like crazy before they put the new one on. Lol I went two days with no pain meds but couldn't sleep for the pain last night so finally took some..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you can get a couple of good scratches in when they remove the cast to put the new one on. Does the pain seem any better than it was right after the operation? Will the new cast be one of those soft removable ones?

Have you been following the Boston Bombing suspects story? Seems like every media outlet is reporting a different story. First I heard police detained the suspect and they had him strip down nude and he was handcuffed on the ground. Then they reported he died in a exchange of gunfire with the police. Now I just read his brother ran him over. Also I just read they had some woman in custody who might be somehow related to all of this.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, I tried sticking a hanger down it. ended up touching something that hurt real bad.. I have a lot of stitches and am afraid of tearing them. This is torture..next Wednesday they will take this cast off and take the stitches out, then put a new cast on for 6 weeks. I will scratch like crazy before they put the new one on. Lol I went two days with no pain meds but couldn't sleep for the pain last night so finally took some..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Maybe you can get a couple of good scratches in when they remove the cast to put the new one on. Does the pain seem any better than it was right after the operation? Will the new cast be one of those soft removable ones?
Have you been following the Boston Bombing suspects story? Seems like every media outlet is reporting a different story. First I heard police detained the suspect and they had him strip down nude and he was handcuffed on the ground. Then they reported he died in a exchange of gunfire with the police. Now I just read his brother ran him over. Also I just read they had some woman in custody who might be somehow related to all of this. <quoted text>
That would be great if they gave me a removable brace instead of a cast. I do feel better but every once in a while I will get a horrible burn and shock feeling shoot down my arm. The doctor said this is normal. While I was trying to scratch I found where they moved the nerve to. Omg did it hurt.
I have been watching the Boston bombing news. I heard one of the suspects were shot and died at the hospital. This is horrible, these kind of terrist move here and plan their murder sprees. I am sure they expected to kill hundreds of people.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I just heard on the news that the bombers were given scholarships to the university in Boston. This sickens me.lwhy the heck are we giving scholarships to non citizens when we have Americans that would have benefited from it. Just sick we let people enter our country, set them up financially pay their college tuition when we have young people who can't even afford to go to college..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Here is one of the bombers web site.
http://localtvktvi.files.wordpress.com/2013/0...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

youARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful and lovely!
Thanks>>>>>> so sweet of you to notice>>>>>> :)~

U R beautiful and Lovely 2

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a good day.

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Hope everyone has a good day.
Are you ever going to forgive me Liz?
We all make mistakes>>>>> >>.

Level 2

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Have a nice day>>>>:)~

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone.. It's a beautiful day outside today..hope it warms up enough to open the windows..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Good Morning All

Missy did it warm up enough to open your windows? We went from temps close to 70's during the week to snow flurries yesterday.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It's cool there's nothing to forgive. Let's just drop it and forget about it.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ever going to forgive me Liz?
We all make mistakes>>>>> >>.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy did it warm up enough to open your windows? We went from temps close to 70's during the week to snow flurries yesterday.
Good Sunday Morning Liz.
It has been cold and windy here. Today is suppose to be warmer so we are hoping to paint around the windows today. My son from TN is up to see me so I'm putting him to work. lol

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Yes, I opened windows yesterday but had to turn the heat on last night. Hoping it will warm up again today..

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I opened windows yesterday but had to turn the heat on last night. Hoping it will warm up again today..
If you didn't open the windows you wouldn't have had to use the heater.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It warms up during the day but gets cold at night. Probably would still have to turn the heat on at night.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so weird.
The only reason I can think of you'd use other's names is in the hope people will think you are that person and PM you.

You can never be me.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It warms up during the day but gets cold at night. Probably would still have to turn the heat on at night.
I think that dummy tries to get personal info on other posters.

~~~~
How's your arm feeling today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,095,887
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 24 min Cyrus 738
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 42 min Simson 2,454
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min southerngirl 486,344
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Mothra 46,236
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Children should b... 185
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 4 hr missattempts 24

Search the Orlando Forum:
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000