Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13555 Apr 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and "fatazz" Missy and Jane, you all do Nothing but give out jits on a daily basis. LOSERS......LMAO
SMOOCHES..still stalking me? You wait up 24/7for me to post!
Awwwww ..I'm the one giving all the JIT's..just like you..

Missed me posting, aye mate?? Wanna go play with me again? Or you want to keep the nonsense up with your pals insulting Liz, Missy, Jane Dear?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13556 Apr 24, 2013
Good Morning All

Race, Race, Race..........Good to see you and as always the pleasure is all mine. Hope you Race Jr, Aunt Lil and Daisy have all been doing well.

Did you hear the latest? Noah and the boy across the street have been driving. The neighbor's have all been on high alert and keeping their little ones and animals indoors ( just to be on the safe side). The other day I was outside and the kid across the street back into the neighbor's tree then pulled in his own driveway and ran into his Dad's truck. That's really sad since out of the two of them he's the better driver.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13557 Apr 24, 2013
I figured it out. "Good People" equals trolls.
I know I'm a sucker but I kind of feel sorry for them. Something is wrong when you have to resort to making up different screen names just to post nasty lies.

LOL@ my Kristi hat..........that's just plain crazy. How's does one even decide which hat to wear for the day.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Wow.. the TWISTED SISTERS and their 2 cronies love this Topix Forum. Sad to know these are women in their 50/60's posting such nonsense, grandmothers insulting and bullying posters, hiding behind a computer screen. Never saw such jealousy with people who have to post lies about others.
I have to go to bed now, get up early to start giving all the JIT's, under all the fake screen names I use. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13559 Apr 24, 2013
Good morning everyone, Race nice to see you out and about..I sure miss you..today is the day I get all these itchy stitches out. Can't wait.! Hope everyone has a good morning. It's raining and cold here..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13560 Apr 24, 2013
" they" would be wrong.

Frigs..........like I'm the type to make up a bunch of fake names and email addresses. I'd be a horrible troll and would never be able to keep all the names and passwords straight.

Frigs again........we go on vacation and I usually can't access my mail because I can't remember my password. Can you just see me with 20 different passwords swirling around in my head..........LOL

I need to pay you a sincere compliment. As far as trolls go you're pretty damn good. You remember little details about posters that I would never remember unless it was something I could directly relate to or I felt bad about, etc.
Like when you post as my GF Koolaide. If someone asked me what part of Florida she lives in now it would have taken me awhile to remember ( who am I kidding, I would have had to email her and ask again, then 2 days later I would have forgotten again) but you nailed it.
Maybe it's old age with me, but I have a difficult time keeping most poster straight especially the ones from Florida. About the only stand out there is Tribe.
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please, having hats is why you all play on Topix in the first place LG....Without you and Missy this place would be a virtual Ghost town.LOL Race has so many hats she forgets who she is, just another LOSER trolls....
Hug the Babies.....Hey Liz, they say that Hal is one of your hats, how funny is that?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13561 Apr 24, 2013
Oh good. What time do you get to start scratching?
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, Race nice to see you out and about..I sure miss you..today is the day I get all these itchy stitches out. Can't wait.! Hope everyone has a good morning. It's raining and cold here..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13562 Apr 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please, having hats is why you all play on Topix in the first place LG....Without you and Missy this place would be a virtual Ghost town.LOL Race has so many hats she forgets who she is, just another LOSER trolls....
Hug the Babies.....Hey Liz, they say that Hal is one of your hats, how funny is that?
Your games are so old and boring! How many years are you gonna keep this up? I can go back 3 years and see you post the same old nonsense. Accusing others of having many hats and playing judgeits. Wow, you really need some kind of life..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13563 Apr 24, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oh good. What time do you get to start scratching?<quoted text>
9:15 can't wait to get this cast off. I got it a little wet in the shower this morning. I am hoping they will put a removable one on today instead of the hard cast. I don't think I can go another 6 weeks with a itchy arm and not being able to scratch..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#13564 Apr 24, 2013
Gads - What a bunch of idiots in here the last couple days!!!!

Hello Liz, Missy and Jane!

No hello for the rest of the bored crackheads in here. It's such a disappointment that you people come here acting like your all that smart, when in reality you are idiots. This is not an opinion, your posts show your ignorance.
princess hals new fan

United States

#13565 Apr 24, 2013
I think Princess Hal seems fabulous, and why this threads in my tracker!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13566 Apr 24, 2013
LizW wrote:
" they" would be wrong.
Frigs..........like I'm the type to make up a bunch of fake names and email addresses. I'd be a horrible troll and would never be able to keep all the names and passwords straight.
Frigs again........we go on vacation and I usually can't access my mail because I can't remember my password. Can you just see me with 20 different passwords swirling around in my head..........LOL
I need to pay you a sincere compliment. As far as trolls go you're pretty damn good. You remember little details about posters that I would never remember unless it was something I could directly relate to or I felt bad about, etc.
Like when you post as my GF Koolaide. If someone asked me what part of Florida she lives in now it would have taken me awhile to remember ( who am I kidding, I would have had to email her and ask again, then 2 days later I would have forgotten again) but you nailed it.
Maybe it's old age with me, but I have a difficult time keeping most poster straight especially the ones from Florida. About the only stand out there is Tribe.
<quoted text>
Excuses - Excuses and cover ups -- you should thank me for giving you a reason to post this dead thread.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13567 Apr 24, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Gads - What a bunch of idiots in here the last couple days!!!!
Hello Liz, Missy and Jane!
No hello for the rest of the bored crackheads in here. It's such a disappointment that you people come here acting like your all that smart, when in reality you are idiots. This is not an opinion, your posts show your ignorance.
Good afternoon Shuaw! Hope your mom is still doing well..the weather here sucks today! It gets warm then gets cold in just a few days.We have had so much rain..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13569 Apr 25, 2013
Good Morning All

Shuaw hope you and your Mom are doing well.

Missy any new baby yet?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13570 Apr 25, 2013
Okay Thank You.

I'll go along since you gotta have self esteem issues if you can't post as yourself and feel the need to post wacky lies and nasty crap under other's posters names.

Thanks and keep up the good work ( just maybe do it elsewhere)
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Excuses - Excuses and cover ups -- you should thank me for giving you a reason to post this dead thread.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13571 Apr 25, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Shuaw hope you and your Mom are doing well.
Missy any new baby yet?
Good morning! We don't have a baby yet, but will have one a week from today if she doesn't have it before then..it's exciting to get a new Grandbaby, everything is ready, they have the nursery completed and the Grandaughter is beyond excited. She is thrilled to get a little brother!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13572 Apr 25, 2013
It felt so good getting those itchy stitches out, but my lower arm is so painful I can't stand it.. The doctor said it could take a few months for that nerve to calm down. A few months is forever when you hurt really bad..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#13573 Apr 25, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
It felt so good getting those itchy stitches out, but my lower arm is so painful I can't stand it.. The doctor said it could take a few months for that nerve to calm down. A few months is forever when you hurt really bad..
Man that has to suck!!! I've had a pinched nerve before and THAT hurts like hell, so I can't imagine.

Liz - The weather here sucks too. lol Cold, rain, wind! Where the hell is Spring????

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#13574 Apr 25, 2013
Shoot - Missy the weather report was for you. lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#13575 Apr 25, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Man that has to suck!!! I've had a pinched nerve before and THAT hurts like hell, so I can't imagine.
Liz - The weather here sucks too. lol Cold, rain, wind! Where the hell is Spring????
I had a ulner nerve entrapment in my elbow..it did suck just had a ulner nerve decompression and transposition surgery on my right arm. Then I had scar tissue that had grown around the nerve and blood vessels that had to be taken off. It was cutting the circulation off to my lower arm. Its been a horrible few months with this..

Level 7

Location hidden

#13576 Apr 25, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Shoot - Missy the weather report was for you. lol
Haha, the weather here sucks. Goes from 80 down to 30.. We even had snow flurries a few days ago..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,231,936
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min Riverside 497,993
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 56 min Wiley_Kyote 71,841
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Concerned_American 5,715
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 17,820
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 12,551
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 53,451
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]