“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13531 Apr 23, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy just think tomorrow you can go crazy scratching that arm! Only one more day.
I bet your GD sure is excited to have all these new babies to play with.
The other day I was thinking. When we were pregnant we all read the Dr. Spock books. I wonder what the new Mom's of today read.
I'm not even sure if they're suppose to sleep on their back or tummy. Remember back in the day everyone went out and bought crib sets with matching bumper pads. Now they say no bumper pads because it restricts the baby's airflow. Everything seems so different now. When we went to my niece's baby shower a few months ago I had no clue what some of the gifts even were.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13532 Apr 23, 2013
Now you know damn well Missy isn't that Ron poster, but I do remember seeing a thread a couple years ago about Disney world and the cops who work there. I'm not sure why but those cops sure had the Ron poster all riled up.
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Riv, wonder why Missyron has such a problem with Walt Disney?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13533 Apr 23, 2013
That's amazing since you're not registered and don't have the PM feature.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO White just PM me and said to watch that Missy will post in a few min. as she always has to have the last words --- Two min later and Booooooooooom Heres Missyron What a nut!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13534 Apr 23, 2013
Good!

Now I have some yard work for you and some errands you can run for me. My car could use a good washing and waxing..........we'll move on from there.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't want to get married Liz. Just remember I am always here for you>>>.:)~

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13535 Apr 23, 2013
GF I thought you were lost. I missed you.
Does thing 2 say why she doesn't want to go to the sock hop? Grammar school and the first year of middle school my kids loved the school dances and skating parties..........after that they said they were " dumb" and didn't want to go anymore.

The driving has been going really well lately , mainly because we haven't been driving in a couple weeks. I think Noah was even starting to scare himself.

Here's a silly for you. Noah been working weekend directing traffic in a bar/restaurant parking lot. He's been banking all his money and then hits me up for anything he wants. I explained to him that now that he's working he can start paying for some of his own things like going out to eat with his friends or buying some clothes etc. The other day he and his friend were going to the mall to buy sneakers and wanted to use my car because the friend didn't have any gas. The friend's Mom wouldn't give him any money either, so I told them to each put in 5.00 and take the friends car to the mall. They both came back with 200.00 pair of sneakers but were still moaning about the 5.00 in gas money. I still remember back when my older kids did the same thing, and now they shop on the bargain racks.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
I read...so I think I post. I'm out of things to say LOL.
That's funny about gym class, same thing with Thing One. She brought home her progress report yesterday and has a 99 in gym. That's a first!
Big sock hop dance is coming up for Thing Two and she doesn't want to go. It's usually a big deal and the kids are excited,but not Thing Two. I wonder if I should make her go or let her stay home...
How is the driving thing coming along?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13536 Apr 23, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Missy just think tomorrow you can go crazy scratching that arm! Only one more day.
I bet your GD sure is excited to have all these new babies to play with.
The other day I was thinking. When we were pregnant we all read the Dr. Spock books. I wonder what the new Mom's of today read.
I'm not even sure if they're suppose to sleep on their back or tummy. Remember back in the day everyone went out and bought crib sets with matching bumper pads. Now they say no bumper pads because it restricts the baby's airflow. Everything seems so different now. When we went to my niece's baby shower a few months ago I had no clue what some of the gifts even were.
Good morning, yep tomorrow I can scratch in between cast..the GD is very excited about the new baby's. Everytime we go shopping she thinks of them and has to buy something for them.. Baby stuff has really changed. When my kids were small their baby swing you had to wind now they are battery operated. The baby swing my DIL got can use battery's or be hooked into a outlet for electric. Cribs are tottaly different and a million selections for baby bottles, and bottles are very expensive now..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13537 Apr 23, 2013
Yes, I did notice the baby bottles are all different now. I wonder if the Mom's still sterilize them anymore.

My older kids had the wined up swings and as soon as the swing stopped they'd start moaning. By the time Zach and Noah came along we had the battery operated ones. Do they still use those little baby seats that vibrate? I could get a lot of housework done while Noah was "shaking in his seat".

Did you ever have one of those musical globes for the kids? I'd put that on when they went to bed and after about 5 minutes of watching the stars and listening to the music they'd be fast asleep.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, yep tomorrow I can scratch in between cast..the GD is very excited about the new baby's. Everytime we go shopping she thinks of them and has to buy something for them.. Baby stuff has really changed. When my kids were small their baby swing you had to wind now they are battery operated. The baby swing my DIL got can use battery's or be hooked into a outlet for electric. Cribs are tottaly different and a million selections for baby bottles, and bottles are very expensive now..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13538 Apr 23, 2013
LizW wrote:
That's amazing since you're not registered and don't have the PM feature.<quoted text>
Good people know what my registered name is - I used to use the hat Kristi and lived close Missy.- Now do you feel better about it ? Dont you remember your best friend Mona - alot ?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13539 Apr 23, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Good people know what my registered name is - I used to use the hat Kristi and lived close Missy.- Now do you feel better about it ? Dont you remember your best friend Mona - alot ?
Liar! Kristi lives about 10 min. From me and is also friends with Liz.. She would never stoop to your level. She has much more class then you do..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13542 Apr 23, 2013
Funny how missy goes 5 hrs without posting then Bingo ! mention her name and she is right here !

(Or maybe she never leaves)just changes hats. So Ron like! She got caught with all the judgets yesterday !
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13543 Apr 23, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Kristi lives about 10 min. From me and is also friends with Liz.. She would never stoop to your level. She has much more class then you do..
Wow Granny, Your kinda mean now.
Please dont get your feelings hurt over Liz and I being such good friends for the past 5 years . She tells me everything thats going on in her life just like she does you! Sorry about your arm - it seems like just yesterday you was telling us about having surgery on your foot and was in a itchy cast. Oh maybe you broke it, I dont recall...... Try not to over use the arm while giving all those judges. Its really not worth it as only 2-3 people ever sees them - I feel so bad that this lovely thread is dying. I'm just doing my part like y'all do for the Casey thread to keep it going. Look at all the posts I generated ? YA dont need to thank me.!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#13546 Apr 23, 2013
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind her, she gets jealous about anyone that is Liz's friend. When Liz and I get Married Missy will have to deal with it.>>>:)~
You are a nice poster, there are a few of us left. LOL I have had a smacked azz crush on Liz since who knows when? She thinks I'm All That to.:)~
Oh Hal I do remember. But its not because she dont want you I just dont think she ever got over her X hubby leaving her. Its so cute how she is always coming up with excuses to get him over to her house. Hang in there !

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13548 Apr 23, 2013
" Good People"..........I think you're pulling my leg again.

Keep dreaming because that's as close as you'll ever come to being as good and decent a person as Kristi is.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>Good people know what my registered name is - I used to use the hat Kristi and lived close Missy.- Now do you feel better about it ? Dont you remember your best friend Mona - alot ?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13549 Apr 23, 2013
Okay sounds good. After the chores we'll have some fun. You have fun at your house and I'll have fun at my house, then we'll both be happy.
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
After all that can we have some fun>>>>>> >>:)~?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13550 Apr 23, 2013
I love just about everyone :)
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz still loves him, I know that, not my business. I will hang in there you do the same. We will win with our winning attitudes>>>:)~LOL

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13551 Apr 23, 2013
There you go making up stories again? When did I ever say he left me or that we see each other frequently other than football season or family events? I think you should leave both my ex and Kristi out of your crazy lies.
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Hal I do remember. But its not because she dont want you I just dont think she ever got over her X hubby leaving her. Its so cute how she is always coming up with excuses to get him over to her house. Hang in there !

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13552 Apr 23, 2013
Don't you just love the twisted " when I used the Kristi hat" part. WTH does that kind of crap?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13553 Apr 24, 2013
Wow.. the TWISTED SISTERS and their 2 cronies love this Topix Forum. Sad to know these are women in their 50/60's posting such nonsense, grandmothers insulting and bullying posters, hiding behind a computer screen. Never saw such jealousy with people who have to post lies about others.

I have to go to bed now, get up early to start giving all the JIT's, under all the fake screen names I use. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13555 Apr 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Between you and "fatazz" Missy and Jane, you all do Nothing but give out jits on a daily basis. LOSERS......LMAO
SMOOCHES..still stalking me? You wait up 24/7for me to post!
Awwwww ..I'm the one giving all the JIT's..just like you..

Missed me posting, aye mate?? Wanna go play with me again? Or you want to keep the nonsense up with your pals insulting Liz, Missy, Jane Dear?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13556 Apr 24, 2013
Good Morning All

Race, Race, Race..........Good to see you and as always the pleasure is all mine. Hope you Race Jr, Aunt Lil and Daisy have all been doing well.

Did you hear the latest? Noah and the boy across the street have been driving. The neighbor's have all been on high alert and keeping their little ones and animals indoors ( just to be on the safe side). The other day I was outside and the kid across the street back into the neighbor's tree then pulled in his own driveway and ran into his Dad's truck. That's really sad since out of the two of them he's the better driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min RHIAN 492,377
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 33 min Shaniquah 71,152
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min OzRitz 51,331
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min shinningelectr0n 1,189,278
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,434
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr RealBenjam in 96,868
Review: Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center 7 hr victjftj 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:27 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:27AM
Will Blackmon Cut by Jaguars: Latest Details, Comments and Reaction