“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13340 Apr 3, 2013
The past few years we haven't had much snow at all but back 30 years ago or so winter's lasted until the beginning of April at times.

I remember when I was little my cousin got married in the beginning of April. She was suppose to have a candlelight evening ceremony but we had a major storm and they were able to postpone the wedding and reception until the next day. That has to suck postponing your wedding on the day of the wedding.

I also remember one spring break when I was at school and was a big storm in New York. We ended up being stranded on campus for a couple days. None of the main roads leaving campus were drivable.

It snowed here yesterday but usually when it snows this late in the season the snow is melted by the next day.

Does GD have off school this week?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
When does the winter end in NY? We had 13 inches of snow last week now it's sunny and nice. It's unusual for us to have snow in March but we got it this year.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13341 Apr 3, 2013
LizW wrote:
The past few years we haven't had much snow at all but back 30 years ago or so winter's lasted until the beginning of April at times.
I remember when I was little my cousin got married in the beginning of April. She was suppose to have a candlelight evening ceremony but we had a major storm and they were able to postpone the wedding and reception until the next day. That has to suck postponing your wedding on the day of the wedding.
I also remember one spring break when I was at school and was a big storm in New York. We ended up being stranded on campus for a couple days. None of the main roads leaving campus were drivable.
It snowed here yesterday but usually when it snows this late in the season the snow is melted by the next day.
Does GD have off school this week?
<quoted text>
She was off last week and went back to school yesterday.. I am hoping the spring weather will show up and stay. It was nice and sunny yesterday but still kind of cold. I would like to turn the heat off and open the windows.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13342 Apr 3, 2013
We might be having a warm spell today. It's 28 degrees already.

Yesterday I was out most of the day running errands and freezing my ass off. I'm ready for summer.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
She was off last week and went back to school yesterday.. I am hoping the spring weather will show up and stay. It was nice and sunny yesterday but still kind of cold. I would like to turn the heat off and open the windows.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13343 Apr 3, 2013
LizW wrote:
We might be having a warm spell today. It's 28 degrees already.
Yesterday I was out most of the day running errands and freezing my ass off. I'm ready for summer.<quoted text>
I have a busy day planned. It's suppose to warm up today but doesn't feel like it this morning..

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13344 Apr 3, 2013
Good afternoon ladies!

I wish you all warmer weather. I don't like being cold EVER.

:-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13345 Apr 4, 2013
Good Morning

Tribe it's suppose to warm up to 50 today. Around here that's weather for shorts.
Did anyone see the Rutgers video? I realize coaches can get a little *intense* at times but that coach looked like he was crazy.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13346 Apr 4, 2013
Mousie and Shuaw are you still keeping up with Idol? Amber is my favorite but it looks like either Kree or Candice will win this season, which is okay. They're both great too. This week or next week is the last week for the save. I'm sure the boys will be in the bottom 2 again and Burrnell will get the boot and the save.
Lazerro seems to have a big following but if he gets the boot I know the judges aren't going to save him.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Callahan, FL

#13347 Apr 4, 2013
Good Morning Ladies:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#13348 Apr 4, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning
Tribe it's suppose to warm up to 50 today. Around here that's weather for shorts.
Did anyone see the Rutgers video? I realize coaches can get a little *intense* at times but that coach looked like he was crazy.
It's going to be in the 50's here today.. Still coat weather for me. I can't wait till we can have some 80's weather.
It's a exciting day for me gotta go get some blood work then taking the daughter in law to the doctor. Should have a new Grandbaby soon..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13349 Apr 4, 2013
Let me know after this appt how many more weeks they say.
Has she dialated any yet?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to be in the 50's here today.. Still coat weather for me. I can't wait till we can have some 80's weather.
It's a exciting day for me gotta go get some blood work then taking the daughter in law to the doctor. Should have a new Grandbaby soon..

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13350 Apr 4, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning
Ooh 50, that's cold to even me Liz! It's so dark here right now. We're expecting rain.

Yes, I saw that coach. He needs to be fired. There's no excuse for that crap. He has issues.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Norman, OK

#13351 Apr 4, 2013
LizW wrote:
Mousie and Shuaw are you still keeping up with Idol? Amber is my favorite but it looks like either Kree or Candice will win this season, which is okay. They're both great too. This week or next week is the last week for the save. I'm sure the boys will be in the bottom 2 again and Burrnell will get the boot and the save.
Lazerro seems to have a big following but if he gets the boot I know the judges aren't going to save him.
Yes I am still watching..I like Amber but I really think Candice will win.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13352 Apr 5, 2013
Good Morning All

Tribe I don't think you'd enjoy New York State. 60 degrees is close to bathing suit weather.

During winter if you go to Niagara Falls you can see the ice crystals in the air.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13353 Apr 5, 2013
I like Amber best but I think Candice or Kree will win. They're both awesome.
Can you believe Lazero made the top 3? Next week must be the last week to use the save. I don't think anyone will go home except if some how Lazero ends up with the least amount of votes.
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am still watching..I like Amber but I really think Candice will win.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13354 Apr 6, 2013
Good Morning

Hello

Hello
Level 8

Since: Dec 12

H

#13355 Apr 6, 2013
Good morning "LizW." Thank you for all the props you have given me. I appreciate you doing that. I am returning the favor. I hope you have a great day!!:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13356 Apr 6, 2013
You're very welcome Mack. I try to keep my eye out for all you royalty with the crowns ( you and Hanns) and try to help you out.
Mack Trucker wrote:
Good morning "LizW." Thank you for all the props you have given me. I appreciate you doing that. I am returning the favor. I hope you have a great day!!:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#13357 Apr 6, 2013
Good morning everyone, it's a nice beautiful day here. Think I will sit outside and enjoy some fresh air..

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#13358 Apr 6, 2013
Marley, Murph, Liz, Tribe, Missy and anyone else. Thanks for the good wishes and prayers. Things are looking up for Mom once again. Finally think we have found a doctor that actually knows what he's doing. The last week has been hell, we went thru some major issues, but at the end of it all Mom is better than I have seen her since I've been here!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13359 Apr 6, 2013
http://alcoholrehab.com/alcohol-rehab/addicti...

Tribe~~
A lady posted this on another thread and I'm sure
she won't mind me passing it on here.
I hope you find information you can use with what
you're going through.

Good evening everyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nuculur option 1,115,497
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Hey baby 47,061
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 27 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 488,289
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,144
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr covcas 11,952
Hotel demolition: Colony Plaza Hotel meets its ... (May '09) 2 hr abbey 23
Bishop Conley to Catholics in medicine: strive ... 3 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Bunner 96,466
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance