Comments
12,381 - 12,400 of 17,572 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13319
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Morning All

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13320
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
BB after I shave.
NGal

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13321
Mar 30, 2013
 
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Good-Morning !!
Good AfternQQn

The MQQn is still bright out there in some parts
It's n0t fUll anymore, but it is there
The clouds won't be able to completely bl0ck it
OUT when it is there ...

Happy Easter to all those BELIEVERS all ab0ut.

Peace
<3
2

*smile-in a GIN*
;~) wink for gQQd measure

Whaaaat?

Oh nevermind then .... I see how you all can be..... I'm REASONABLY intelligent as well.:)
NOgirl

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13322
Mar 30, 2013
 
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
BB after I shave.
a WOMAN NEVER SHOULD EVER START DOING THAT

Wouldn't you agree?

IF YOU SHAVE, you will have high maintainence the rest of your life.
POUNDER that, will YA? Bwhwahahahahahaha

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13323
Mar 31, 2013
 
Good Morning

Hope everyone has a nice Easter.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13324
Mar 31, 2013
 
Have a Happy Easter .

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13325
Mar 31, 2013
 
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Any one have any exciting Easter Plans? I just finished shopping for the kids baskets yesterday.
Tribe I remember last year you said for Easter you have ham and Mac salad. Are you doing that this year as well?
Good morning Liz!

Nothing exciting! Me, macaroni salad? Nah! Potato salad maybe!

Actually we're having neither today. My husband peeled a bunch of potatoes the other day (he said before they went bad). I thought he volunteered for KP duty. He asked me everything to put in potato salad. Of course, he just through it all together. Don't you know his potato salad turned out better than mine ever does? He made so much though we ate on it for a couple of days. I don't want any now, and neither does he. I think we're going to make some yellow rice and whatever vegetables we find in the freezer. I know I have some baby limas. I bought some pies and icecream.

It's just going to be one of those kind of days. Then I'm going to the nursing home to see my mom. I already warned my company I was leaving. They know I always go on Sunday anyway.

:-)

You got any special plans with your kids?

I love your avatar. Is that of your two oldest?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13326
Mar 31, 2013
 
BTW, Happy Easter everybody!

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13327
Mar 31, 2013
 
Marley wrote:
Have a Happy Easter .
Hey Marley!

I hope you have a nice Easter Day!

:-)
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13328
Mar 31, 2013
 
Just want to wish all you sweet ladies a Happy Easter.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13329
Mar 31, 2013
 
When I went to see my boy the other day, I felt like the staff where he is was trying my patience. I got there early. If you're late you're not allowed in. When I picked up the camera phone, I couldn't see him. When I told the guard he said to go tell the front desk. They said for me to get in the back of the line. Obviously, everyone else was having the same problem because I got behind whoever came in after us plus the ones having trouble. The guard took my license again and told me to go sit at the same seat. She didn't seem to know I had already been there and it didn't work. She got flustered calling around. She got me flustered. It was a big joke. I saw him maybe 10 minutes out of a 40 minute visit. They don't explain what is going on, apologize, tell us to kiss their butt or anything of that nature.

I went to the grocery store immediately afterward on the way home and when I went to pay for my groceries I couldn't find my I.D. Usually, at Publix they won't let you have your groceries if you're writing a check and you don't have proper ID, but the boy either felt sorry for me or thought I had an honest face. I gave him my DL #. I know it by heart and he accepted it, didn't know me from Adam or is it atom?

I called there yesterday and asked the jail if my ID was in the lost and found. The lady who answered said yes that it was, so I made a "special" trip back there to pick up my license. I was SO, SO, SO happy that they had it. It (the license) is like a piece of gold and takes an act of Congress to get a new one (slight exaggeration). They didn't say sorry we didn't give your license back or kiss my butt or anything. That was okay. I was just glad they had it.

It costs about 3 times what it used to cost (It's about 50.00 bucks. It used to be $15.00 to get a new license. I had to order a new birth certificate. They told me the one I had been using for 55 years wasn't a real birth certificate. I only paid 14.00 for the new one because I'm a native Florida cracker. Hubby had to pay about $40.00 for his to be sent ASAP from Kentucky, his birth certificate (that looked like mine, state seal and all) wasn't real anymore either and he waited until his birthday and was afraid it would take too long in regular mail. I had to find my divorce papers from over 30 years ago because if you've ever been married before you have to prove something (that you're really divorced, that you're really married to #2), hell, I don't know what I was proving. You have to have two forms of ID or two forms of something with your current address. They had me and hubby coming and going.

Anywho, you don't want to lose your driver's license down here in Florida. I don't know what it takes to get a new one, a horse whippin' or what!

:-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13331
Mar 31, 2013
 
Tribe hope you enjoy your visit with your Mom today.

My nephew is away and my sister isn't feeling well today so there's just us and the two middle boys. We're grilling lobster and steak; and then I'll make a tossed salad.

Noah's spending a couple of days with his Dad. OMG this is too funny. His Dad just bought a new Volvo and let Noah drive it back to his house. He lives almost an hour away and it's mostly expressway driving. I forgot to mention to him that Noah's only been on the expressway once before and it didn't go well. This might be Noah's first and last time driving the new Volvo.

Yes, that's my 2 oldest in the picture with the Easter bunny. Zach is there too ( I'm pregnant). I ran across the picture last night and laughed. My daughter and I are wearing matching nail polish and lip gloss. Last night I sent her the pic and she wrote back and said she wishes I still did her nails for her.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz!
Nothing exciting! Me, macaroni salad? Nah! Potato salad maybe!
Actually we're having neither today. My husband peeled a bunch of potatoes the other day (he said before they went bad). I thought he volunteered for KP duty. He asked me everything to put in potato salad. Of course, he just through it all together. Don't you know his potato salad turned out better than mine ever does? He made so much though we ate on it for a couple of days. I don't want any now, and neither does he. I think we're going to make some yellow rice and whatever vegetables we find in the freezer. I know I have some baby limas. I bought some pies and icecream.
It's just going to be one of those kind of days. Then I'm going to the nursing home to see my mom. I already warned my company I was leaving. They know I always go on Sunday anyway.
:-)
You got any special plans with your kids?
I love your avatar. Is that of your two oldest?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13332
Mar 31, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Happy Easter everyone..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13333
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Morning All

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13334
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Well Hi there. Did you have a nice Easter?
The Real Missy wrote:
Happy Easter everyone..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13335
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LizW wrote:
I don't know how you Texan's can stand the summers there. During school I spent one summer in Houston and it was hotter than Hell. The entire time every time I walked outside ( even at night) it was like being in a sauna. I love the sun and warm temps but that was crazy hot.<quoted text>
I was born and raised here so I'm pretty used to it lol.

During High School I worked my first summer during the record heat wave of 1980 and I worked a lot of OT on top of that and worked on top of a highway, and man was it ever hot! I had dreams at night where I would be up measuring stuff around my walls in the dark while trying to read a measuring tape, I was half asleep/half awake it seemed, it really fried my brain! lol

In Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, high temperatures exceeded 100 F (38 C) a total of 69 times, including a record 42 consecutive days from June 23 to August 3. Dallas/Fort Worth reached an all-time high when the temperature hit 113 F (45 C) on three consecutive days on June 2628. In all, the Dallas/Fort Worth area saw 29 days in which the previous record high temperature was either broken or tied. Dallas also had 28 days above 105 and five days above 110. Hurricane Allen helped to end the heat wave in early August. Some of the DFW records were eclipsed by the 2011 heat wave, but 1980 still stands out for its extreme heat.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13336
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Morning All

The kid's are on spring break and it's snowing out.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13337
Apr 2, 2013
 
Hi Ricky,

I believe I was in Houston during the summer of either 80 or 81. We went to a chili cook-off and I still remember feeling like I was going to pass out from the heat.

I feel for you working outside in those conditions. I live in New York and our summer's aren't nearly as bad and I still feel sorry for those construction workers being outside on the hot summer days.

It's hard to imagine way back before there was AC how the people coped with the summer temps. It had to be brutal.
At the other end of the spectrum my daughter owns a old farm house built in the 1800's. The house is large and has 5 fireplaces but still I can't imagine even with all the fireplaces going that it would be able to keep the house warm enough during our winters.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I was born and raised here so I'm pretty used to it lol.
During High School I worked my first summer during the record heat wave of 1980 and I worked a lot of OT on top of that and worked on top of a highway, and man was it ever hot! I had dreams at night where I would be up measuring stuff around my walls in the dark while trying to read a measuring tape, I was half asleep/half awake it seemed, it really fried my brain! lol
In Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, high temperatures exceeded 100 F (38 C) a total of 69 times, including a record 42 consecutive days from June 23 to August 3. Dallas/Fort Worth reached an all-time high when the temperature hit 113 F (45 C) on three consecutive days on June 2628. In all, the Dallas/Fort Worth area saw 29 days in which the previous record high temperature was either broken or tied. Dallas also had 28 days above 105 and five days above 110. Hurricane Allen helped to end the heat wave in early August. Some of the DFW records were eclipsed by the 2011 heat wave, but 1980 still stands out for its extreme heat.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13338
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
The kid's are on spring break and it's snowing out.
When does the winter end in NY? We had 13 inches of snow last week now it's sunny and nice. It's unusual for us to have snow in March but we got it this year.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Live Oak, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13339
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tribe mom wrote:
When I went to see my boy the other day, I felt like the staff where he is was trying my patience. I got there early. If you're late you're not allowed in. When I picked up the camera phone, I couldn't see him. When I told the guard he said to go tell the front desk. They said for me to get in the back of the line. Obviously, everyone else was having the same problem because I got behind whoever came in after us plus the ones having trouble. The guard took my license again and told me to go sit at the same seat. She didn't seem to know I had already been there and it didn't work. She got flustered calling around. She got me flustered. It was a big joke. I saw him maybe 10 minutes out of a 40 minute visit. They don't explain what is going on, apologize, tell us to kiss their butt or anything of that nature.
I went to the grocery store immediately afterward on the way home and when I went to pay for my groceries I couldn't find my I.D. Usually, at Publix they won't let you have your groceries if you're writing a check and you don't have proper ID, but the boy either felt sorry for me or thought I had an honest face. I gave him my DL #. I know it by heart and he accepted it, didn't know me from Adam or is it atom?
I called there yesterday and asked the jail if my ID was in the lost and found. The lady who answered said yes that it was, so I made a "special" trip back there to pick up my license. I was SO, SO, SO happy that they had it. It (the license) is like a piece of gold and takes an act of Congress to get a new one (slight exaggeration). They didn't say sorry we didn't give your license back or kiss my butt or anything. That was okay. I was just glad they had it.
It costs about 3 times what it used to cost (It's about 50.00 bucks. It used to be $15.00 to get a new license. I had to order a new birth certificate. They told me the one I had been using for 55 years wasn't a real birth certificate. I only paid 14.00 for the new one because I'm a native Florida cracker. Hubby had to pay about $40.00 for his to be sent ASAP from Kentucky, his birth certificate (that looked like mine, state seal and all) wasn't real anymore either and he waited until his birthday and was afraid it would take too long in regular mail. I had to find my divorce papers from over 30 years ago because if you've ever been married before you have to prove something (that you're really divorced, that you're really married to #2), hell, I don't know what I was proving. You have to have two forms of ID or two forms of something with your current address. They had me and hubby coming and going.
Anywho, you don't want to lose your driver's license down here in Florida. I don't know what it takes to get a new one, a horse whippin' or what!
:-)
You should have just gotten the implantable microchip they now offer.....can't lose that,it's always there in you right hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••