“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13299 Mar 27, 2013
Possible Sinkhole Drives Families From Seffner Home
http://www.tampabay.com/news/environment/poss...

Ruby, what do you think of this?

This is the 4th sinkhole in less than a month when the sinkhole swallowed the young man on February 28, 2013. It's getting kind of scary to me.

I feel so bad for these people. They were having to grab their medication and pets before being evacuated.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13300 Mar 27, 2013
I went to visit my son (tele-visit). He looks so much better. I pray he stays this way when he gets out. He is a totally different human being (the son I raised) when he is not on drugs.

I tried not to go see him or even speak to him on the phone, but I couldn't do it. I love him and I can't give up on him. Until they throw dirt in my face (when I'm dead and buried) I can't give up on him. Please continue (for those who pray) to keep him in your prayers. He/I/We need all the prayer we can get. Thank you all. It means so much to me.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13301 Mar 27, 2013
Oh, and guess where I had to drive through to get there. Yeah, Seffner where the sinkholes and the murderer lived. Yikes!!!

:-(

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13302 Mar 28, 2013
Good Morning All

Tribe I'm so glad you're son is doing better. Do you know if he's in any type of counseling group?

I don't know what channel or how to work the Netflix thing either but if only two people can use it at once I'm sure that whenever my ex tries to use it he's probably locked out.

The cable guy came about a month ago to fix the cable and showed me how to work the on demand channels. I've been using those a lot but I still can't figure out how to watch a show ( or if it's even possible) that was on just a few hours ago. I would think there would be a way to go back but I'm not finding it. FRIGS!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13303 Mar 28, 2013
Those poor people.
tribe mom wrote:
This is the 4th sinkhole in less than a month when the sinkhole swallowed the young man on February 28, 2013. It's getting kind of scary to me.
I feel so bad for these people. They were having to grab their medication and pets before being evacuated.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13304 Mar 28, 2013
With the way I look most of the time I'm surprised Walmart and the Dollar store even let me in.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Good morning!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13305 Mar 28, 2013
Missy is it just reruns of TV shows and movies or can you watch a current episode of a show you happened to miss?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz, I have netflix..it will only let 2 people use it at the same time. If someone has the code and 2 people are already useing it then it won't let them use it. I let my son have the code and my Grandaughter uses it on her iPad so sometimes when I try to use it it won't let me because 2 people are already useing it. I love Netflix because you can pick what you are watching.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13306 Mar 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good after Ricky F.
I must be a cold-blooded creature. I'm ashamed to say it's 59 degrees here, and I'm cold. I think it is colder inside my house than it is outside. I hate that.
We insulated our old house we owned in Tampa 20 years ago. I think we need to do SOMETHING about this friggen' house. It shouldn't be this cold. It was 36 degrees this morning, and I think it still is in my house. I guess I could turn the heater on for a few minutes, duh!
:-(
lol!

Here in Texas I get so used to the 100+ that I too get cold when it drops down to the 50's.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13307 Mar 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
With the way I look most of the time I'm surprised Walmart and the Dollar store even let me in. <quoted text>
I thought they encouraged it? lol

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13308 Mar 28, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Here in Texas I get so used to the 100+ that I too get cold when it drops down to the 50's.
Good morning!

I'm glad that it's not just me.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13309 Mar 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Tribe I'm so glad you're son is doing better. Do you know if he's in any type of counseling group?
I don't know what channel or how to work the Netflix thing either but if only two people can use it at once I'm sure that whenever my ex tries to use it he's probably locked out.
The cable guy came about a month ago to fix the cable and showed me how to work the on demand channels. I've been using those a lot but I still can't figure out how to watch a show ( or if it's even possible) that was on just a few hours ago. I would think there would be a way to go back but I'm not finding it. FRIGS!
Good morning Liz.

He asked for two different kinds of help Liz and was turned down. My husband said it might be because he's a short-timer.??? I don't know. We are going to force him to get treatment as a condition of coming home. At the very least a doctor can refer him for treatment. I hope there is something available that can help him with his anger and depression. He doesn't think he's depressed. I don't think me like being tagged with that label, but he certainly is. I don't think there is any shame in it. I believe the shame lies in not getting help for it (jmho).

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13310 Mar 29, 2013
Good Morning All

Any one have any exciting Easter Plans? I just finished shopping for the kids baskets yesterday.

Tribe I remember last year you said for Easter you have ham and Mac salad. Are you doing that this year as well?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13311 Mar 29, 2013
Hi Tribe, It sounds like your son is on the right path and I'm happy for you. You're right there's no shame in getting help.
Your doctor will be able to refer your son to someone that can help him with anger and depression problems. I pray for you and your family every night.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz.
He asked for two different kinds of help Liz and was turned down. My husband said it might be because he's a short-timer.??? I don't know. We are going to force him to get treatment as a condition of coming home. At the very least a doctor can refer him for treatment. I hope there is something available that can help him with his anger and depression. He doesn't think he's depressed. I don't think me like being tagged with that label, but he certainly is. I don't think there is any shame in it. I believe the shame lies in not getting help for it (jmho).

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13312 Mar 29, 2013
Tribe are you sleeping better now That you've seen your son? Hopefully your mind is a little more at ease.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13313 Mar 29, 2013
I bet I have the Walmart workers all baffled. I walk with my hair being a mess and sporting a 5.00 bleach stained outfit all the while carrying a designer handbag.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they encouraged it? lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13314 Mar 29, 2013
I don't know how you Texan's can stand the summers there. During school I spent one summer in Houston and it was hotter than Hell. The entire time every time I walked outside ( even at night) it was like being in a sauna. I love the sun and warm temps but that was crazy hot.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#13315 Mar 29, 2013
LizW wrote:
I bet I have the Walmart workers all baffled. I walk with my hair being a mess and sporting a 5.00 bleach stained outfit all the while carrying a designer handbag.<quoted text>
Lmbo!
Me too,only it's mostly the dollar store where I shop.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13316 Mar 29, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Any one have any exciting Easter Plans? I just finished shopping for the kids baskets yesterday.
Tribe I remember last year you said for Easter you have ham and Mac salad. Are you doing that this year as well?
I'll be cooking fajitas.
The kids said they don't want baskets this year. I'll get them some candy and maybe a stuffed bunny or something and we're doing eggs for sure.

Do you fill the kid's baskets yourself?
What did you get them?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#13317 Mar 29, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
That's some scary stuff!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13318 Mar 29, 2013
I do the basket's myself. I'll put them together probably tomorrow. None of my kid's except Noah were or are really into candy. I've always just bought a couple piece of candy and then a gift and some small trinkets.

I still have all their Easter baskets from when they were babies.
This year I bought my daughter a cute RL Polo Tee, nail polish, cute springtime paper beverage napkins and then some jelly belly beans.
For Zach socks, compression shorts, shower gel and a small chocolate bunny. Same for Noah and my son-in-law but instead of socks and shorts they got shirts.

The best basket of all is for my oldest son. Along with the socks and shower gel he also was lucky enough to get a glade plug in, soups, coffee, a couple tuna lunch packets and a few other grocery items I picked up for him. Oh and I almost forgot some nice new dish towels.

Snap..........I should also give them all coupons that they can redeem for a free car ride with Noah.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be cooking fajitas.
The kids said they don't want baskets this year. I'll get them some candy and maybe a stuffed bunny or something and we're doing eggs for sure.
Do you fill the kid's baskets yourself?
What did you get them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,538
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 min Lon Spector 294
What life is like for Casey Anthony 32 min Lon Spector 244
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Earthling-1 46,809
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min AN other 487,680
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,444
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 12 hr feliciano 2,976
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE