Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13381 Apr 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hey there GF.........Did you end up getting to sit outside yesterday? It's warmed up here today but we're suppose to have rain and high winds.<quoted text>
Yes, it was such a beautiful day and so is today. Cooked out on the grill 2 days in a role.wish the weather would stay like this year around.

Level 7

Location hidden

#13382 Apr 7, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Marley, Murph, Liz, Tribe, Missy and anyone else. Thanks for the good wishes and prayers. Things are looking up for Mom once again. Finally think we have found a doctor that actually knows what he's doing. The last week has been hell, we went thru some major issues, but at the end of it all Mom is better than I have seen her since I've been here!
So glad your mom is doing better...

Level 7

Location hidden

#13383 Apr 7, 2013
covcas wrote:
Here's a really simple recipe. It is really good.
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
6 regular size Snickers Candy Bar
6 apples
1 (5 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
1/2 cup milk
1 (12 oz.) tub cool whip
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
Whisk vanilla pudding packet, 1/2 cup milk and cool whip together until well combined.
Chop up apples and Snickers.
Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture.
Place in a large bowl and drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
I bet this is good...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#13384 Apr 8, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy the grilling outside sounds great. Before we do any grilling this year we might have to buy a new grill. Last time one of the kids used it the flames were so high it almost caught the garage on fire........FRIGS!!!!!!!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13385 Apr 8, 2013
I hate when you do that too.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unfortunately I behaved myself the whole time. I just Hate when I do that!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13386 Apr 8, 2013
Both walking by the river and sitting on your ass outside sound like wonderful ideas. I'm so glad you're finally getting to have some time to yourself.

Mom and the kids are doing fine but my sister has been sick for almost a month now. It's difficult seeing her like this, she's always been the strong one and now she just feels so tired and washed out all the time. She's seeing her doctor's weekly and is doing a little better but still far from normal.

BTW.....if your still watching Idol this week is Burt Bacharach week.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - Hey, you can't vote me out I was the one clucking the loudest!
Hey Liz - Thanks. How's things going with you? Finally looks like we might see some almost spring weather here. I'm so excited! Can't wait to start my walks along the river when the aids come in. Or gardening, or maybe just sitting on my Azz in the beautiful out-of-doors!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13387 Apr 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Ricky,
I believe I was in Houston during the summer of either 80 or 81. We went to a chili cook-off and I still remember feeling like I was going to pass out from the heat.
I feel for you working outside in those conditions. I live in New York and our summer's aren't nearly as bad and I still feel sorry for those construction workers being outside on the hot summer days.
It's hard to imagine way back before there was AC how the people coped with the summer temps. It had to be brutal.
At the other end of the spectrum my daughter owns a old farm house built in the 1800's. The house is large and has 5 fireplaces but still I can't imagine even with all the fireplaces going that it would be able to keep the house warm enough during our winters.
<quoted text>
That was then, I haven't worked outside in years, I work in doors now thank god! lol

True the old timers did have it rough so we're lucky! I bet that old house if cool!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13388 Apr 8, 2013
http://www.google.com/search...

Hey Tribe~~
I saw you mentioned horse shoe crabs on the game
thread~Three Things:

Have you ever seen a breeding migration of HSC?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13389 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning everyone~~

Level 7

Location hidden

#13390 Apr 8, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning everyone~~
Good evening Ruby!

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#13391 Apr 8, 2013
Hello Missy, The Real,...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13393 Apr 9, 2013
The house is interesting to say the least. It still has the original fireplaces and woodwork along with some little things like a door knocker from the early 1800's and this cool little desk that folds up back into the wall. There's a large staircase in the center of the house with a little room underneath the staircase.
It's a lovely place to visit but you couldn't pay me a million bucks to ever spend the night alone in that house.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That was then, I haven't worked outside in years, I work in doors now thank god! lol
True the old timers did have it rough so we're lucky! I bet that old house if cool!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13394 Apr 9, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Hello Missy, The Real,...
Hello, how are you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13395 Apr 9, 2013
I'm okay. How are you?
I forgot to tell you. I never did make those lasanga rolls I planned on making last weekend. By the time I get around to it the cheese will be bad. I REALLY hate cooking!
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, how are you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#13396 Apr 9, 2013
LizW wrote:
I'm okay. How are you?
I forgot to tell you. I never did make those lasanga rolls I planned on making last weekend. By the time I get around to it the cheese will be bad. I REALLY hate cooking!<quoted text>
I love to cook, and love making everything in the plate look fancy. It's gonna heat up here today 80 degrees. Storms tonight..I am starting to get very nervous about Thursday. I should have never watched the YouTube video of the procedure. My heart has just been pounding. Lol I have a lot to do today and tomorrow. Gotta grocery shop and get everything in order.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13397 Apr 9, 2013
http://www.silvercometga.com/

Good morning eveyone~~
I wanted to leave this link for Missy about
The Silver Comet Trail.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13398 Apr 9, 2013
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional/t...

Thought I would oast an update on little Tripp
Halstead.
This baby has been through so much, this was such
a freak accident.
He's in ICU now, just having had his gall bladder
removed.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#13399 Apr 9, 2013
^^post

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#13400 Apr 9, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/s tate-regional/tripp-halstead-r eturns-to-emergency-room/nW9KP /
Halstead.
a freak accident.
removed.
I thought he was doing better--I know he got to go home. Poor baby.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#13401 Apr 9, 2013
That's sad. I'll be praying for Tripp.
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/s tate-regional/tripp-halstead-r eturns-to-emergency-room/nW9KP /
Halstead.
a freak accident.
removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CIGARFACETAMPA 1,278,996
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 45 min Princess Hey 22,517
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min dmtnt 502,307
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 54,634
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 72,676
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 16 hr Princess Hey 9,526
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 17 hr Princess Hey 4,656
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages