Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lix!!! Yes, things are back to more normal. She's annoying again. lol But she is doing much better! Thanks for asking. Been really hectic around here. Something going on every day. I'm ready for a break in traffic. lol
Hi Shuaw! Good to hear from you, and I'm glad your mom is better.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut.
It is I who needs to take the break.
Sorry....Shuaw.
No, I don't think you should have Mousie. It's nice to know there are such beautiful souls out there, may Art Girl's soul rest in peace. I didn't know her, but she sounded like a delightful person to know.

Thanks for sharing!
<3

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I made a carrot cake at about 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. tonight. My husband and 2 of my sons have eaten more than half already. I guess they were having a sweets attack.

:-)

Goodnight everybody!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Tribe I hope things are going better for you. You're sounding more at peace, I sure hope that's the case.

(((((( Mousie and Shuaw))))))) Now girls it sounds like Mousie was just trying to let you know how much Artgirl cared for you. I didn't know who she was but from what's been posted she sounds like a wonderful woman. Shuaw along with Artgirl I'm sure you have people from all over the United States praying for you and your Mom. In fact I know you do.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ruby I bet you're right. I also think that no Mom if they can help it wants the date of their passing to be associated with their child's birthday. Artgal probably only wanted her daughter to remember her birthday with good memories.

God Bless Artgal, her daughter and the rest of her friends and family.
rubygoober wrote:
She was a trooper~~
Here's something else, the day before her death was
her daughter's birthday.
A mutual cyber friend of ours said it best:
ArtGal was determined to stay for her girl's
birthday!!!

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Tribe I hope things are going better for you. You're sounding more at peace, I sure hope that's the case.
(((((( Mousie and Shuaw))))))) Now girls it sounds like Mousie was just trying to let you know how much Artgirl cared for you. I didn't know who she was but from what's been posted she sounds like a wonderful woman. Shuaw along with Artgirl I'm sure you have people from all over the United States praying for you and your Mom. In fact I know you do.
Thank's Liz..all is good.
Shuaw knows AG always put others befor herself.
Sometimes people just need to rest and get away.
We will stay in touch off of topix for a while.
I think we all need some sun lol.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Frigs..........I keep getting those male enhancement product emails telling me I can be the man I was meant to be. That's all I need!!!!!!!!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz and everyone else.
Hey Mousie!
Yes Liz the aides still come. It's a revolving door here these days. My Aunt died and so we have a funeral to go to today. I'm glad Mom's doing well enough to go.
Are you still watching Idol? The voice starts Monday, I think. I have lost all track of Idol since all this mess started. Just wondering who's still in and if I would know the names if you told me. lol
I'm so glad your Mom is feeling better. I hope she has a wonderful summer ahead of her.
I've been thinking of Mouse, and all you ladies that take cae of your Moms. Wishing you all strength, and love.
I,m sorry to see that your Aunt passed away.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad your Mom is feeling better. I hope she has a wonderful summer ahead of her.
I've been thinking of Mouse, and all you ladies that take cae of your Moms. Wishing you all strength, and love.
I,m sorry to see that your Aunt passed away.
h

Hi Marley..hope you are doing well.
Shuaw is taking a little break from topix.
She has her hands full right now.
Glad that you drop by.
I think we are all looking for summer.
I am so ready to plant my flowers.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Frigs..........I keep getting those male enhancement product emails telling me I can be the man I was meant to be. That's all I need!!!!!!!!
I gotta a picture in my head Liz. You with your male enhancement product and those pink curlers in your hair. What a sight girlfriend!

BTW, Good morning!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Good Morning All

Does anyone know how Netflix is suppose to work? Noah's Dad has it and gave Noah the code. Noah in turn gave the code to everyone under the sun, Yesterday the boy across the street came over and was asking if it was okay if his sister who's away at school used our Netflix account. I said sure why not ( like who isn't using it?)

I never used Netflix before and wouldn't even know where to begin but how can they be making any money if all these different people are using the same account.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

LOL..........only that dog in the picture looks better than I do when I'm making a Walmart run.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta a picture in my head Liz. You with your male enhancement product and those pink curlers in your hair. What a sight girlfriend!
BTW, Good morning!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Does anyone know how Netflix is suppose to work? Noah's Dad has it and gave Noah the code. Noah in turn gave the code to everyone under the sun, Yesterday the boy across the street came over and was asking if it was okay if his sister who's away at school used our Netflix account. I said sure why not ( like who isn't using it?)
I never used Netflix before and wouldn't even know where to begin but how can they be making any money if all these different people are using the same account.
Liz, I have netflix..it will only let 2 people use it at the same time. If someone has the code and 2 people are already useing it then it won't let them use it. I let my son have the code and my Grandaughter uses it on her iPad so sometimes when I try to use it it won't let me because 2 people are already useing it. I love Netflix because you can pick what you are watching.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

LizW wrote:
LOL..........only that dog in the picture looks better than I do when I'm making a Walmart run.<quoted text>
lol

Good morning!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

LizW wrote:
LOL..........only that dog in the picture looks better than I do when I'm making a Walmart run.<quoted text>

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Good morning!
Good after Ricky F.

I must be a cold-blooded creature. I'm ashamed to say it's 59 degrees here, and I'm cold. I think it is colder inside my house than it is outside. I hate that.

We insulated our old house we owned in Tampa 20 years ago. I think we need to do SOMETHING about this friggen' house. It shouldn't be this cold. It was 36 degrees this morning, and I think it still is in my house. I guess I could turn the heater on for a few minutes, duh!

:-(

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz, I have netflix..it will only let 2 people use it at the same time. If someone has the code and 2 people are already useing it then it won't let them use it. I let my son have the code and my Grandaughter uses it on her iPad so sometimes when I try to use it it won't let me because 2 people are already useing it. I love Netflix because you can pick what you are watching.
Hey Missy and Liz!

I have NetFlix also, but I don't know how to turn it on. I can choose a movie once it's set up, but I'd be lost without my hubby and sons electronically.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Florida Lawmakers See To Outlaw Bongs
http://tbo.com/news/politics/florida-lawmaker...

Damn,(excuse) my language! Have they nothing better to do?

...and the rest of the nation is legalizing pot. Morgan & Morgan is pushing the legalization of medical marijuana. Do they not want the medicinal users to use a bong? WTH!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Florida Strawberry Festival Attendance
http://tbo.com/local/communitynewsflorida-str...

I believe Blake Shelton's appearance pushed their attendance over the top. The traffic on I-4 was unbelievable.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Friend Accused Of Double Killing In Seffner
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...

This hits a little too close to my home. Are people going nuts or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,341 - 12,360 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,690
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 5 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 10 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 11 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 hr Children should be loved 128
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••