Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

covcas wrote:
The topix forum lost a truly wonderful lady this morning. ArtGal passed away. she had a large and loving heart and kept her sense of humor throughout her long battle. We've been sharing a few moments at 10 each night to share the same moon, prayers and thoughts for her. Tonight, we'll do the same, and our prayers will be for her family. she is at rest now and no longer in pain.
God Bless the family. May she rest in peace.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning
Shuaw I hope things are going better with your Mom.
Hey Lix!!! Yes, things are back to more normal. She's annoying again. lol But she is doing much better! Thanks for asking. Been really hectic around here. Something going on every day. I'm ready for a break in traffic. lol

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

covcas wrote:
The topix forum lost a truly wonderful lady this morning. ArtGal passed away. she had a large and loving heart and kept her sense of humor throughout her long battle. We've been sharing a few moments at 10 each night to share the same moon, prayers and thoughts for her. Tonight, we'll do the same, and our prayers will be for her family. she is at rest now and no longer in pain.
Thank you ,Covcas, for letting us know.

I have no words...
and I'm sorry to hear this...she was a wonderful person, so funny with a heart of gold.
Prayers for her family.

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you ,Covcas, for letting us know.
I have no words...
and I'm sorry to hear this...she was a wonderful person, so funny with a heart of gold.
Prayers for her family.
We're still meeting under the moon tonight at 10. Her family still needs our prayers and thoughts.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless the family. May she rest in peace.
Glad you saw this..I was going to send you an e-mail.
Glad to see your Mom is doing better.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Good Morning All

Shuaw so glad to hear your Mom is going better. If she's annoying you then that's a good sign!!!!!!!
Are the aides still coming so you can get a little break?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

God Bless ArtGal and her loved ones. May the gates of Heaven open up and welcome her to the Lord's kingdom where she will live for all eternity, and hopefully have her own special view of the moon.
covcas wrote:

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Shuaw so glad to hear your Mom is going better. If she's annoying you then that's a good sign!!!!!!!
Are the aides still coming so you can get a little break?
Good morning Liz and everyone else.
Hey Mousie!

Yes Liz the aides still come. It's a revolving door here these days. My Aunt died and so we have a funeral to go to today. I'm glad Mom's doing well enough to go.

Are you still watching Idol? The voice starts Monday, I think. I have lost all track of Idol since all this mess started. Just wondering who's still in and if I would know the names if you told me. lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. Is this the mother of the cousin you went to the concert with?
I refuse to get involved with the voice plus I'm already busy with JR Ewing on Monday nights.

Here's the scoop so far. The deck was stacked against the boy's. There's were 10 kids and so far two eliminations. Curtis and Paul are both gone. You know how they usually have a couple nice looking guys who the teens vote for, they didn't do that this year. The boy's are all kind of blah. Lorenzo, Burnell and Devin are left. Lorenzo ( the one with the severe shudder) might make the top 5.
The girls are all good. There's Kree, Candice, Angie, Amber and Jannell. After the boy's get the boot next will probably be Amber. Although she's and Candice are my favorites, Amber is overshadowed by all the other girls.

My bet is Kree, Candice and Angie are the top 3.

You have to start watching again. Mariah and Nicki are no longer fighting. Now they don't even look at each other. I don't see those two both being back next year. It's just not working.
I'm really liking Keith Urban. He reminds me of Steven Tyler only with more of a pulse.

Did you see this weeks results show? Casey Abrams was back and he was awesome. Jessica who was runner up from last year was also back. Jessica is so grown up now and seems to be doing very well. She barely looks like the little girl from last year.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz and everyone else.
Hey Mousie!
Yes Liz the aides still come. It's a revolving door here these days. My Aunt died and so we have a funeral to go to today. I'm glad Mom's doing well enough to go.
Are you still watching Idol? The voice starts Monday, I think. I have lost all track of Idol since all this mess started. Just wondering who's still in and if I would know the names if you told me. lol

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Hi all..hey Shuaw..sorry to hear about your Aunt.
Glad Liz gave you the rundown on Idol.
I think Candince will go all the way.
Sorry I have not been on here much.When I had
time I was on the other site I had a bad
feeling deep down that AG would not make it home
I am glad that she is no longer in pain and that
she had time with her kids.So glad her son got home in time.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Thanks Liz, for the update on Idol. Only one I remember is Cree. Oh well!
No it's not my cousins Mom, she died years ago. She was the oldest of the sisters. Mom had 13 brothers and sisters and she is the 3rd to the youngest so we will be going thru a lot of this, I think. She has a sister 96 years young and gets around better than most the rest. She's in an independent living home and is as happy as can be.

Mousie, HELLO!!! I also was afraid of her not making it home. She had such a great outlook on her situation, such an inspiration.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Good Morning All

Mousie I'm with you. Candice is my favorite this year. She tried out 3 times before getting on the show.

Shuaw wow your Mom came from a large family. On our street growing up there was a family with 12 kids. I don't know how they did it. I wouldn't even know how to cook for that many on a daily basis let alone remember all their names.

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Shuaw wrote:
Thanks Liz, for the update on Idol. Only one I remember is Cree. Oh well!
No it's not my cousins Mom, she died years ago. She was the oldest of the sisters. Mom had 13 brothers and sisters and she is the 3rd to the youngest so we will be going thru a lot of this, I think. She has a sister 96 years young and gets around better than most the rest. She's in an independent living home and is as happy as can be.
Mousie, HELLO!!! I also was afraid of her not making it home. She had such a great outlook on her situation, such an inspiration.
GM all... yes Candince and Cree are both good.
Voice starts Monday..

I just had a bad feeling about AG. When she said she had the
bad headache I thought oh no...
You probadly know she had 11 kids.
Also when you were in hospital with your Mom she posted
that her prist came in to pray for her but she asked
him to pray with her for your Mom.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
GM all... yes Candince and Cree are both good.
Voice starts Monday..
I just had a bad feeling about AG. When she said she had the
bad headache I thought oh no...
You probadly know she had 11 kids.
Also when you were in hospital with your Mom she posted
that her prist came in to pray for her but she asked
him to pray with her for your Mom.
OMG This just breaks me up. Don't have any words. God bless her, and may her heart carry on with her children.

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

She was a trooper~~
Here's something else, the day before her death was
her daughter's birthday.
A mutual cyber friend of ours said it best:

ArtGal was determined to stay for her girl's
birthday!!!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

OK - Emotional break down - Not what I would want from a topix thread. I think it's time for a time out.

Well wishes to all!!

Since: Jan 12

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Shuaw wrote:
OK - Emotional break down - Not what I would want from a topix thread. I think it's time for a time out.
Well wishes to all!!
Shuaw~~
Are you okay?

Level 6

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Shuaw wrote:
Well wishes to all!!
I am so sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut.
It is I who needs to take the break.
Sorry....Shuaw.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

LizW wrote:
Can anyone make out that exercise machine in my avatar? I recall seeing them back in the late 70's and just ran across this pic the other day. I doubt the idea that jiggling fat off your body really accomplished too much but the pic is still pretty cool.
I also ran across a pic of some creme deodorants from back in the day. I don't recall the brand names but I do remember seeing them in my grandmother's bathroom when I was a little girl.
Mum, I mean the deoderant. Avon had some too.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

covcas wrote:
I am so sorry Cov! God bless her and her family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min Murphey_Law 483,849
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min ritedownthemiddle 1,079,434
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 1 hr Lisalava224 63
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Doug77 1,022
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Doug77 17,050
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr CJ Rocker 4,109
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr honeymylove 5,276
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters