Comments
12,201 - 12,220 of 17,625 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#13130 Mar 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL@ breaking your asses to watch his kids play. I hear you.
Tribe it must run different here. My kids all played for the town when they little. You pay a fee and everyone got equal playing time or close to it. I swear the town football was the worse. They had practice every night except Friday. Then there was Saturday practice and Sunday games. The older boy's were okay with it but Noah only did it for a year. It was just too much for him and he was almost in tears; and fighting with me every night about it. Not to mention I had to coach bitching at me because Noah was moaning at every practice that he broke his arm, leg, back, eye brow, etc, etc. It was a nightmare. On top of that you had to sell 150.00 worth of candy or just buy it outright for 100.00.
It was BS.
Oh and that coach that was always bitching and me and hinting that Noah should just quit the team, however I was adamant that he had to finish what he started. His son is on Noah's team now and I have never once heard him ( the Dad) cheer for Noah or say good job. Granted Noah was a pain in the butt but still.
<quoted text>
Is VERY different. That is the way it SHOULD be. If you're the coaches kid or you drink with the coaches, your kid plays. My husband just ran the concession and cook, cleaned, worked his ass off for nothing and we don't drink. I don't mean ever, but we didn't drink with those people and not at kid's functions.

I just think when you pay ALL kids should be able to play, not a select few. I don't like bullies and I don't like favoritism, especially when it comes to children.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13131 Mar 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a few more years left and I'm already nervous. I keep hoping they change the age to 18 before then.
I hear you sweet girl. I wanted to keep mine safe and young forever. My youngest has always been interested in driving. He's like me. I was driving when I was 15, with a licensed driver.

I know this is creepy, but I learned how to drive in the cemetery. Don't ask!

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13132 Mar 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
I see y'all talking about the parents. There is a group I call the meanie moms and let me just tell you...some of them are NUTS.
There was one of them that had the nerve to say that the way the coaches chose the kids was fair. I always kept my mouth shut, but I came unglued when that twit said that. This quiet mom, whose son was always left out whispered to me, "I'm so glad you spoke up and told them/her that."

I may not be the smartest person who ever walked the face of the earth, but I didn't need a suck-up twit such as the woman I'm speaking of telling me what the hell is fair and what isn't.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#13133 Mar 13, 2013
Good Morning All

We have a very special posters Birthday coming up in a couple of days.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13134 Mar 13, 2013
Tribe that's where most of the kids here practice driving too. When the big Kodak plant closed down the street everyone was using the parking lot there to practice driving ( without permits), then the cops caught on so now it's back to the cemetery.

I think we might be soul sister's. Years ago I had a digital camera and never used it. I ended up giving it to one of the kids. Then I got another new one a couple years ago as a gift. It still in the box and I have no desire to learn how to use it nor do I have a clue how to transfer pic's from a camera to a computer.

I'm glad VCR's aren't popular anymore. I never did catch on how to program them.

My cellphone I use about once a month ( sometimes I skip a month here and there). My son programmed everyone's number to my phone and showed me how to use it. Frigs if I can remember his instructions. I just have a piece of paper in my phone case and use that if I want to call someone.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you sweet girl. I wanted to keep mine safe and young forever. My youngest has always been interested in driving. He's like me. I was driving when I was 15, with a licensed driver.
I know this is creepy, but I learned how to drive in the cemetery. Don't ask!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13136 Mar 13, 2013
Tribe that sounds great and I wish him the best. Health and nutrition is a good field to get into and jobs will always be in demand.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Love that Liz, even the dents have dents.
Health and nutrition at jr college. He wants to eventually be a personal trainer. He is very into physical fitness. I saw a picture on my computer of this handsome guy with a good body. I put my glasses on and was shocked that it was my son. I guess I don't think of him that way, but I saved that picture to my favorites as is lookin' good. I haven't taken too many pictures lately as my 35mm was stolen several years ago. He just gave me his digital camera, but I've got to learn to use it. I've gotta practice, need to get into the 21st century.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#13137 Mar 13, 2013
LOL..........I saw that. I'm not sure what's up with Dennis R lately but I bet next we see he's running for political office.
rubygoober wrote:
I just read where Dennis Rodman wants to meet the
Pope.
What's up with that creepy guy?
It's embarrassing for the USA to have this self-proclaimed ambassador running around like a clown.
jmo~he looks nasty to me and I sure wouldn't want
my children thinking of him as a role model.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13138 Mar 13, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very weird life.
I tried being normal once. It felt very weird.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13139 Mar 13, 2013
I'm here....

Good morning lol

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13140 Mar 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Tribe that's where most of the kids here practice driving too. When the big Kodak plant closed down the street everyone was using the parking lot there to practice driving ( without permits), then the cops caught on so now it's back to the cemetery.
I think we might be soul sister's. Years ago I had a digital camera and never used it. I ended up giving it to one of the kids. Then I got another new one a couple years ago as a gift. It still in the box and I have no desire to learn how to use it nor do I have a clue how to transfer pic's from a camera to a computer.
I'm glad VCR's aren't popular anymore. I never did catch on how to program them.
My cellphone I use about once a month ( sometimes I skip a month here and there). My son programmed everyone's number to my phone and showed me how to use it. Frigs if I can remember his instructions. I just have a piece of paper in my phone case and use that if I want to call someone. <quoted text>
We might be Liz. You do sound quite a bit like me,especially regarding the use of digital/electronics, etc. I don't know or care to use any of the above, except a cell phone, which I don't much care for but am learning to want to be able to stay in touch with my kids and when I'm driving alone. My husband wants to get rid of the home phone, but if we do I want a cell phone for both of us not just one of us. To this day I do not know how to program anything. I do know how to use the DVD player in my bedroom because it's easy. My daughter bought it for me. The one in the living room I don't know how to operate at all and don't want to. If anything ever happens to my husband before me I'll be screwed. I'll just have to bug my kids to show me and write the instructions down on a paper too. That is the only way I can learn.

I have a mental block learning how to play cards, especially poker, or maybe I just don't want to play. My brother-in-law got mad at me once because I wouldn't listen to his instructions. I didn't want to, AND I didn't have to. I'm no fun. I'm thankful my husband doesn't like to play games either. That's perfectly alright with me.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13141 Mar 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
We have a very special posters Birthday coming up in a couple of days.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I wonder who that would be.

;-)

My husband's birthday is Saturday, the day after mine.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13142 Mar 13, 2013
I'm sorry! Good morning everyone! I always forget when I post, just start right into answering.

Good morning Ricky F.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13143 Mar 13, 2013
When do you think the Pope will be chosen, today, tomorrow or Friday.

I think today.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13144 Mar 13, 2013
Do any of you know anything about Outback Steakhouse where y'all live?

I didn't know the first one was started in Tampa. I like that.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/outback...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13145 Mar 13, 2013
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/hol...

These are the kind of people I'd love to slap.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#13146 Mar 13, 2013
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2013/m...

A Feed Store and a Boot Store, only in Plant City.

;-)

“waiting for Topix to change---”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#13148 Mar 13, 2013
A Pope needs to be picked~~

Pick a Pope any pope, stop talking about it and get the job done. Stop sending mixed smoke signals.
The guy who's tending the fire to produce the smoke could be voting...

May I suggest drawing straws or doing a round of
paper, scissors?

Paradise North Georgia

#13149 Mar 13, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
http://www2.tbo.com/news/break ing-news/2013/mar/13/pcnewso3- landmark-plant-city-business-h as-new-owne-ar-655631/
A Feed Store and a Boot Store, only in Plant City.
;-)
We have a feed store here that sells everything from clothes
to animal feed to you name it~~
Here's the fun part~they even have a restaurant...

Paradise North Georgia

#13150 Mar 13, 2013
Put THAT in your pope and smoke it!!!
GaGirl64

United States

#13151 Mar 13, 2013
Whats the weather like there today? Pretty but cold here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,099,918
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Patriot 46,297
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 38 min Murphey_Law 486,541
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr Lon Spector 29
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 191
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 4 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 4 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando