“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12959 Feb 28, 2013
Still haven't seen the movie but your show is on over and over again.
Same Location wrote:
Just popping in to catch those who care up on the murder trial.
For those that don't know and are reading anyway, my BIL was killed by a bouncer while he was leaving the bar. After two long years the trial started yesterday.
The murderer decided to waive a jury trial and take his chances with the judge. I was happy with his decision. Since there weren't actual pictures of the ass shooting my BIL in the back, a jury might have found it hard to convict. The judge understands the law and will base his decision solely on the law.
His defense is that someone else did it.
I had LOL when they showed a video of the dumbshit passing off two guns to another person minutes after the shooting.
The judge will have a verdict at 10:00 am tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for a guilty verdict.
I just want my husband and his dad to finally get closure.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12960 Feb 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
For those that don't know and are reading anyway, my BIL was killed by a bouncer while he was leaving the bar. After two long years the trial started yesterday.
The murderer decided to waive a jury trial and take his chances with the judge. I was happy with his decision. Since there weren't actual pictures of the ass shooting my BIL in the back, a jury might have found it hard to convict. The judge understands the law and will base his decision solely on the law.
I had LOL when they showed a video of the dumbshit passing off two guns to another person minutes after the shooting.
The judge will have a verdict at 10:00 am tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for a guilty verdict.
OMG - WTF - I never heard anything about this. Please let me know the verdict!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12961 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL NOT. I CAN NOT. Maybe some think he deserves it, but I know his heart. I raised him. I hope I'm not annoying and promise not to be preachy, but I'm standing on God's promise:
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
I need to trust God more myself and understand his time is not my time.
Thank all of you guys for talking to me. I DO appreciate it.
This is all good Tribe! Keep it up!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12962 Feb 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
You're more than worthy<quoted text>
HEY LIZ!!! About time you showed up when I was around. How ya doing? Been a while since our schedules collided.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12963 Feb 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Tribe,
Not sure what you're going through, but I've been through some kid crap too.
Stay true to yourself and your morals, everything will be fine.
Thank you Same Lo. I will always try to.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12964 Feb 28, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all good Tribe! Keep it up!
TY Shuaw! I'm trying hard.

:-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12965 Feb 28, 2013
Tribe would you consider joining a support group? Even maybe a online group.

Some times it doesn't matter what parents do, kids still fall off the path we had planned for them. Your son is still just a young adult. He'll make mistake like all kids do, but chances are he'll find his way back. I know this is rough for you but at times kids need to hit rock bottom and then after that there's no place to go except up.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL NOT. I CAN NOT. Maybe some think he deserves it, but I know his heart. I raised him. I hope I'm not annoying and promise not to be preachy, but I'm standing on God's promise:
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
I need to trust God more myself and understand his time is not my time.
Thank all of you guys for talking to me. I DO appreciate it.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12966 Feb 28, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Good luck! I hope your family gets justice. Let us know SL.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12967 Feb 28, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Okey dokey~~
I love your avatar, just now noticed it when I put my
glasses on...
Ruby, that is all of us.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12968 Feb 28, 2013
Hi Shuaw.

I just wanted to check in on Tribe and see how your Mom is doing. Any word on when the Aides will start coming in? I'm so glad you'll be getting a break.
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LIZ!!! About time you showed up when I was around. How ya doing? Been a while since our schedules collided.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12969 Feb 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Shuaw.
I just wanted to check in on Tribe and see how your Mom is doing. Any word on when the Aides will start coming in? I'm so glad you'll be getting a break. <quoted text>
Oh, it's started - like a revolving door around here!! lol But it has taken a lot of the stress off me. The nurses are following thru with the uti now, that takes the stress off me so much. Then today they came and got her and took her to an Adult day care. I took the longest hottest shower, it was heaven sent! Then just piddled around. Tomorrow they are coming to give her a shower and set around with her for 3 hours. I'm gonna go buy some deodorant. lol

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12970 Feb 28, 2013
Hi Sl..thought you were busy with tax.
I wonder just the other day what had happen
with your BL deal.
I sure hope and pray that things go well.
Keep us posted.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12971 Feb 28, 2013
Tribe I am sorry you are going thru such tough
times now after all you have just been thru.
All you can do is let your son know that you will
always be there for him.
But Mothers can not change things for them ..
You cannot be an enabler for him.
Some times you just have to sit back and let
them live their life.
He will come around it just takes time.
You taught him right when he was young and that
is still in his heart.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12972 Mar 1, 2013
Good Morning All

Shuaw good it sounds like everything is falling into place. Have a good time getting your deodorant today. If the deodorant doesn't take the entire 3 hours maybe you could go out to lunch too.

Was your Mom in daycare before or did that just start too?

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12975 Mar 1, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/bill...

Isn't this little girl just the prettiest child?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12976 Mar 1, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-swallowe...

Hey Girls~~
My gosh Tmom, stay away from those sinkholes.
This is crazy!!!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12977 Mar 1, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/02/28/bill-gekas-father-d aughter-photography_n_2782302. html
Isn't this little girl just the prettiest child?
She sure is...

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12978 Mar 1, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Tribe I am sorry you are going thru such tough
times now after all you have just been thru.
All you can do is let your son know that you will
always be there for him.
But Mothers can not change things for them ..
You cannot be an enabler for him.
Some times you just have to sit back and let
them live their life.
He will come around it just takes time.
You taught him right when he was young and that
is still in his heart.
Thank you Mousie. That is what is so painful. I have to stand my ground once and for all. I think the situation my husband and I are going through now is, in all seriousness, a do or die situation. He needs to grow up NOW or he never will. I know I or we've enabled him to get by in life and have made him into the kind of person he is. I also know his good side. He has a heart of gold. I am torn because I love him, but if I had the backbone I should have, there is really no question as to what is the right or wrong decision here. He needs to go. I can't have him back into my home or someone is going to get hurt. That is all there is to it.

I shouldn't be so secretive about this. None of us (as parents) should live this way, NOT NOW, NOT EVER. I hope those of you who matter to me understand.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12980 Mar 1, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/flori da-man-swallowed-sinkhole-sign s-life-detected/story?id=18626 485
Hey Girls~~
My gosh Tmom, stay away from those sinkholes.
This is crazy!!!
So sad, huh Ruby?

That's not too far from Plant City and very close to where my youngest son's girlfriend lives. It is scary and so extremely sad. We're supposed to feel safe in our homes. I just can't imagine.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12981 Mar 1, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's started - like a revolving door around here!! lol But it has taken a lot of the stress off me. The nurses are following thru with the uti now, that takes the stress off me so much. Then today they came and got her and took her to an Adult day care. I took the longest hottest shower, it was heaven sent! Then just piddled around. Tomorrow they are coming to give her a shower and set around with her for 3 hours. I'm gonna go buy some deodorant. lol
I hope this relief you're being given continues. You so deserve it. God bless you and your mom Shuaw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,510,606
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 11 min Into The Night 8,095
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,595
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,055
PJ And Friends (Jun '14) 7 hr Tootoo12 2
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 13,348
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,618

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages