“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12939 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having an especially hard day, but I'm trying to learn from this and to remember life will go on. I so wish I could speak about what I'm going through. I'm sure, with most of us having kids, and a lot of us being near the same age, that I'm not the only one who's gone through this situation. I kind of hope I am for the rest of your sakes'. I think people should be allowed to be open and if things were talked about more often, a lot of trouble in life could be avoided or handled differently by learning from others. I do know the trolls would have a field day with me forever and a day. I'm amazed at how often I see the parents blamed for anything a child does. I love my son and did the best I could, maybe I treated him too good. I have three more who are nothing like him. He's still my son, no matter what, I'll always love him. I am his mother.
I raised 4 boys and a girl! I promise you, I have been thru it. They weren't angels, not a one of them, I wish we could talk. You really need to have someone to talk to who won't judge you or your son. Someone just to listen to you cry and bitch and whatever else you want to do. Please find someone Tribe, it will help you, I promise.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12940 Feb 28, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
WTH..You girls sound like it is Christmas time.
You are trying to be good ,no fighting.
What the heck will we do????
My blood pressure will soar and ulcer give me fits.
Hell I am not changing.
You better not change. I like you just the way you are!!!!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12941 Feb 28, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good now I can still count on you..
Shuaw doesn't care about brownie point so
she will b*tch with us any time.
Still got 3 1/2 months until my birthday
so I don't have to kiss azz now lol.
I would be proud to bitch with you guys!!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12942 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having an especially hard day, but I'm trying to learn from this and to remember life will go on. I so wish I could speak about what I'm going through. I'm sure, with most of us having kids, and a lot of us being near the same age, that I'm not the only one who's gone through this situation. I kind of hope I am for the rest of your sakes'. I think people should be allowed to be open and if things were talked about more often, a lot of trouble in life could be avoided or handled differently by learning from others. I do know the trolls would have a field day with me forever and a day. I'm amazed at how often I see the parents blamed for anything a child does. I love my son and did the best I could, maybe I treated him too good. I have three more who are nothing like him. He's still my son, no matter what, I'll always love him. I am his mother.
Hi Tribe, you're in my thoughts. It is a shame that we can't post things without a troll making a game out of it. I don't know what your son did, but I am sure you taught him right from wrong. Sometimes we have no controll over what our children do once they are grown..

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#12943 Feb 28, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I raised 4 boys and a girl! I promise you, I have been thru it. They weren't angels, not a one of them, I wish we could talk. You really need to have someone to talk to who won't judge you or your son. Someone just to listen to you cry and bitch and whatever else you want to do. Please find someone Tribe, it will help you, I promise.
I'm going to put in my 2 cents worth here~~
Tribe, would you be willing to open a line of
communication through pm's with Shuaw?
If it were me and I was hurting like you apparently
are I would trust Shuaw.
jmo~~She is an authentic strong woman, probably chock
full of good advice. Great sense of humor, to boot!
Hope I didn't cross the line, I just had to say something...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12944 Feb 28, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tribe, you're in my thoughts. It is a shame that we can't post things without a troll making a game out of it. I don't know what your son did, but I am sure you taught him right from wrong. Sometimes we have no controll over what our children do once they are grown..
Hey Missy~
You're right on the mark about this...
~thanks~

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12945 Feb 28, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
TY Shuaw. I promise I will. My mother told me once I'd never die of high blood pressure. I will get it out one way or the other. I have 3 sisters, 2 of which understand very well what I'm going through. They've been through similar situations. My older sister has too, but she is of the mind to just write anyone who gives you problems in you life off. I can't do that. My son hurts only himself and this family, mostly himself. He so needs help. He is so lost. My heart and soul hurts for him.

I also have a friend who lives in Georgia, but I'm on her plan where I can call her anytime and she can call me. She understands. I may join one of the Anonymous groups. They have one for everything, I think. I hate to depress the hell out of the people I know. They have their own problems.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12946 Feb 28, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You better not change. I like you just the way you are!!!!
Me too!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12947 Feb 28, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Missy. Boy, you've got that right.

;-)

I did TRY my hardest to teach my kids right and wrong. I never cared if they were doctors, lawyers, or indian chiefs. I only wanted them to be GOOD people first and secondly HAPPY!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12948 Feb 28, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
are I would trust Shuaw.
You didn't cross a line Ruby. It's just most times I'm a looney tune, not much on conversation. I think Shuaw would be getting the short end of the stick.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#12949 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't cross a line Ruby. It's just most times I'm a looney tune, not much on conversation. I think Shuaw would be getting the short end of the stick.
Okey dokey~~
I love your avatar, just now noticed it when I put my
glasses on...

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12950 Feb 28, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
are I would trust Shuaw.
Wow - Thanks Ruby! You don't know how good that made me feel!
I'm not worthy!!! lol

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12951 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Loony toon?? Hell, I wrote the book, well Dr. Seuss helped. He taught me everything I know.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12952 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
TY Shuaw. I promise I will. My mother told me once I'd never die of high blood pressure. I will get it out one way or the other. I have 3 sisters, 2 of which understand very well what I'm going through. They've been through similar situations. My older sister has too, but she is of the mind to just write anyone who gives you problems in you life off. I can't do that. My son hurts only himself and this family, mostly himself. He so needs help. He is so lost. My heart and soul hurts for him.
I also have a friend who lives in Georgia, but I'm on her plan where I can call her anytime and she can call me. She understands. I may join one of the Anonymous groups. They have one for everything, I think. I hate to depress the hell out of the people I know. They have their own problems.
Never write your son off, never!!!! Things CAN change!

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#12953 Feb 28, 2013
Just popping in to catch those who care up on the murder trial.

For those that don't know and are reading anyway, my BIL was killed by a bouncer while he was leaving the bar. After two long years the trial started yesterday.

The murderer decided to waive a jury trial and take his chances with the judge. I was happy with his decision. Since there weren't actual pictures of the ass shooting my BIL in the back, a jury might have found it hard to convict. The judge understands the law and will base his decision solely on the law.

His defense is that someone else did it.

I had LOL when they showed a video of the dumbshit passing off two guns to another person minutes after the shooting.

The judge will have a verdict at 10:00 am tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for a guilty verdict.

I just want my husband and his dad to finally get closure.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12954 Feb 28, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Never write your son off, never!!!! Things CAN change!
I WILL NOT. I CAN NOT. Maybe some think he deserves it, but I know his heart. I raised him. I hope I'm not annoying and promise not to be preachy, but I'm standing on God's promise:

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

I need to trust God more myself and understand his time is not my time.

Thank all of you guys for talking to me. I DO appreciate it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#12955 Feb 28, 2013
LOL
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have been a lifeguard.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#12956 Feb 28, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I WILL NOT. I CAN NOT. Maybe some think he deserves it, but I know his heart. I raised him. I hope I'm not annoying and promise not to be preachy, but I'm standing on God's promise:
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
I need to trust God more myself and understand his time is not my time.
Thank all of you guys for talking to me. I DO appreciate it.
Tribe,

Not sure what you're going through, but I've been through some kid crap too.

Stay true to yourself and your morals, everything will be fine.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12957 Feb 28, 2013
You're more than worthy
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - Thanks Ruby! You don't know how good that made me feel!
I'm not worthy!!! lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12958 Feb 28, 2013
Best of Luck.

BTW..........I bet you didn't know you're a superstar on my On demand channel.
Same Location wrote:
Just popping in to catch those who I still haven't seen the movie but your show seems to be on over and over.care up on the murder trial.
For those that don't know and are reading anyway, my BIL was killed by a bouncer while he was leaving the bar. After two long years the trial started yesterday.
The murderer decided to waive a jury trial and take his chances with the judge. I was happy with his decision. Since there weren't actual pictures of the ass shooting my BIL in the back, a jury might have found it hard to convict. The judge understands the law and will base his decision solely on the law.
His defense is that someone else did it.
I had LOL when they showed a video of the dumbshit passing off two guns to another person minutes after the shooting.
The judge will have a verdict at 10:00 am tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for a guilty verdict.
I just want my husband and his dad to finally get closure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,278,882
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Riverside 502,267
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 42 min Doug77 9,525
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 44 min Princess Hey 4,656
Song Title Game 50 min Princess Hey 167
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 51 min Doug77 22,516
The alphabet (Jun '06) 51 min Princess Hey 1,451
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages