“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12851 Feb 26, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you...I loved the swimming,also P.E. class and Home Ec.
it was the dumb stuff like French,math,English that I did not like.
Agree, the only main classes I liked were Math and English, oh and spelling.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12852 Feb 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
I love the water too and we always had a pool growing up. I didn't mind swimming in junior high but once I got to high school I just wasn't into walking around with wet hair, etc. Plus I think we had like 7 minutes to shower and dress before class.
I saw the song list for this week. Some good ones are coming up. Zoenette ( the crazy black one from OK) is singing The Circle of life from the Lion King.<quoted text>
Well, probably be a good laugh with Zoenette, between her and Charlie this could turn into a comedy!

“I Say Love, It Is A Flower,”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~And You, Its Only Seed~~

#12853 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
When you start imagining you're seeing things-
it's probably a good idea for you to lay off the crack...
Good Morning LG.

Well, I don't think I imagined Liz propping WTB in post #12659, even after WTB posting that TM whined about most anything.

So, one would clearly assume that some others here are finding another way to entertain themselves again or at least, do in fact, know who the WTB avatar really is.

Trix are for kids.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12856 Feb 26, 2013
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning LG.
Well, I don't think I imagined Liz propping WTB in post #12659, even after WTB posting that TM whined about most anything.
So, one would clearly assume that some others here are finding another way to entertain themselves again or at least, do in fact, know who the WTB avatar really is.
Trix are for kids.
Hi Winnie.
that post #12659 is WTB making fun of LIZ and Liz propped it LOL.
I don't see the problem...
Liz loves Tmom. And you know Liz doesnt like to fuss with anyone.
You had a bee in your bonnet for Tmom...FOR NO reason and you know it. Now dont be trying to stir up any more trouble here...I think you're needed on 8's page LOL.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12860 Feb 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Thanks Ricky!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12861 Feb 26, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
I wonder who Jane Dear is, I mean really? Shes pretty funny. I would love for her to come in for a checkup sometime!
I'm a 300 hundred pound transvestite with a bad rash.
See you next Monday!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12862 Feb 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
Thanks. That was cute.
I can just see my son pulling up that car in the school parking lot..........LOL<quoted text>
Especially on a windy day! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12863 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ricky!
You're welcome!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12864 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next Monday!
lmao

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12866 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
See you next Monday!
Put your feet up...take the weight off.
I am going after bandage and cream for the rash..
Can't do nothing about the transvestite problem.
But drag queens make good money so I am told.

Level 8

#12870 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Winnie.
that post #12659 is WTB making fun of LIZ and Liz propped it LOL.
I don't see the problem...
Liz loves Tmom. And you know Liz doesnt like to fuss with anyone.
You had a bee in your bonnet for Tmom...FOR NO reason and you know it. Now dont be trying to stir up any more trouble here...I think you're needed on 8's page LOL.
I agree to disagree with the prop and the no fussing, spin.
Liz has no problem dissing anyone over on State thread, neither does TM.

I do, however, agree that what happened between TM and myself that day, shouldn't have ever happened after our years of posting together. Some of those here, that like to play head-games, also contributed in the turn of events leading up to that, and need to take ownership for their own part in that day as well. Miss Mousie graciously did that on behalf of herself and a few others, which was later dismissed by others.

I just haven't found an appropriate way to apologize to TM where she would feel it was heartfelt, yet, and she doesn`t have PM with that avatar.
We both exchanged words that sometimes you just can`t take back, but she is a good person.
That`s just what Topix can do to a person, sometimes, and I`m most certain that the majority of people posting have all been there at one time or another.

I mean hell, look at Race. The only posts from her now are full of constant rage that she hasn`t been able to move forward from, from mere acquaintances, yet, on Topix.

I am sorry for my part, tho, in what led to TM & my friendship.

Have a good day LG.
That`s my novella, in true Race style, for today.

Level 8

#12871 Feb 26, 2013
...the downfall of our friendship, that is..

Good Night.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12874 Feb 26, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
HI Tmom!
Have you seen my weave??
I hope you are doing good. I've enjoyed posting with you and I like reading your posts about family. I can't stand company either...well, it's the drop in company I don't like. Geez, how hard is it to pick up the phone first?!
I don't know what happened in here last night...and I was here LOL!
I don't mind the banter and I like a good zinger...even when it's thrown at me. I don't like real world info thrown around or anything like that though! It's TOPIX and we should be having fun on here not trying to hurt each other. We have a good little group here and even though lately I haven't been posting much , I sure do enjoy reading all of you.
Now I gotta go find my weave. Somebody told me they had my weave...but it was a mouse tail! Been wearing that darn mouse tail on my head all day ;-/
Thanks LG! I appreciate your sense of humor and your ability to handle most posters here with your lightharded ways, whether they are pleasant or cantankerous. I certainly hope my posts are not causing the animosity here. It isn't my intention to hurt anyone.

BTW, I think your weave ended up the same place Edith's eyeball, Barry Manilow's CD and the gnome ended. Anyone checked the trunk of Cov's Batmobile lately?

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12875 Feb 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Tribe it's good to see you. Don't you dare be sorry for anything you've posted. "F" the trolls and their rude posts, judge-it's and other nonsense. I almost feel sorry for some of them, they had to be treated like crap most of the lives to treat others so nasty.
I agree with you on the WTB deal, I don't think it's her either. It says the right location but something is just off in the posting.
<quoted text>
Hey Liz!

I DO wonder why a person would go to so much trouble with all the sock changing, actually installing software that changes their ISP, etc., to insult the few of us "self-proclaimed bats" who stop in to say good morning, hello or how's your day. It has to be a sad and bored person to want to hurt another human being for simply saying hello.

This person posing as WTB doesn't do her justice. He/She/It doesn't have WTB's smarts or wit.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12876 Feb 26, 2013
Winnie the Pooh1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to disagree with the prop and the no fussing, spin.
Liz has no problem dissing anyone over on State thread, neither does TM.
I do, however, agree that what happened between TM and myself that day, shouldn't have ever happened after our years of posting together. Some of those here, that like to play head-games, also contributed in the turn of events leading up to that, and need to take ownership for their own part in that day as well. Miss Mousie graciously did that on behalf of herself and a few others, which was later dismissed by others.
I just haven't found an appropriate way to apologize to TM where she would feel it was heartfelt, yet, and she doesn`t have PM with that avatar.
We both exchanged words that sometimes you just can`t take back, but she is a good person.
That`s just what Topix can do to a person, sometimes, and I`m most certain that the majority of people posting have all been there at one time or another.
I mean hell, look at Race. The only posts from her now are full of constant rage that she hasn`t been able to move forward from, from mere acquaintances, yet, on Topix.
I am sorry for my part, tho, in what led to TM & my friendship.
Have a good day LG.
That`s my novella, in true Race style, for today.
Winnie, you don't owe me an apology. You know that old saying "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't." I am one of the guiltiest persons on Topix of that behavior, but hope I've not hurt anyone here when I'm having one of those off days.

I apologize to you for anything hurtful I've ever said to you. I am not a person who stays mad. I don't hold grudges, never have and never will. Life is too short. We all need to treat each other a little better while we are around to do so.

I think a lot of you Winnie.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12877 Feb 26, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Winnie, you don't owe me an apology. You know that old saying "Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't." I am one of the guiltiest persons on Topix of that behavior, but hope I've not hurt anyone here when I'm having one of those off days.
I apologize to you for anything hurtful I've ever said to you. I am not a person who stays mad. I don't hold grudges, never have and never will. Life is too short. We all need to treat each other a little better while we are around to do so.
I think a lot of you Winnie.
Playing your violin again..pffft.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#12878 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing your violin again..pffft.
You poor thing!

Level 2

Location hidden

#12879 Feb 26, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing!
Dito

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12880 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
Dito
I'm kinda wondering how old you are in real life? I'm thinking a 15 yr old drop out, am I close? My second guess is a 40 something with some mental handicap issues? Am I hot or cold?

Level 2

Location hidden

#12881 Feb 26, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm kinda wondering how old you are in real life? I'm thinking a 15 yr old drop out, am I close? My second guess is a 40 something with some mental handicap issues? Am I hot or cold?
16, drop out,jobless,ride a bike,i'm ugly,teeth are bad,over weight,knobby knees,4'2", homely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,156,652
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min LizW 490,368
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 34 min LizW 70,625
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,725
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Mothra 49,376
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Sat eddie 45
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web