Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12807 Feb 25, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You never disrupted this thread. Trash did!
Thank you Missy. I feel bad never posting, but I do read, and what I read the last couple of days, it wasn't right. I just don't understand when friends are having a good time on a Forum named Let's Chat for anyone, especially someone using so many screen names, to try and ruin a good thread.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12808 Feb 25, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuaw.. are you holding it for ransom? I've got alot of newspapers here.. send me a text with what letters to cut out, her address and how much money you want for it! Keep this under your shirt, oh not JaneDear's rug, let that thing air out.. just don't let anyone else know, cause I bet Mousie will want a cut!
Sent the text! No cuts for Mousie!! I've been airing it out for hours, don't think it's helping. Any other suggestions?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12809 Feb 25, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Missy. I feel bad never posting, but I do read, and what I read the last couple of days, it wasn't right. I just don't understand when friends are having a good time on a Forum named Let's Chat for anyone, especially someone using so many screen names, to try and ruin a good thread.
I miss you posting!

Level 7

Location hidden

#12810 Feb 25, 2013
Liz, where are you? You still have a headache?

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#12811 Feb 25, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent the text! No cuts for Mousie!! I've been airing it out for hours, don't think it's helping. Any other suggestions?
h

WTH do you mean no cuts for Mousie...
I fixed that drink so I could try to make some sense
out of last night and next thing I knew I was under the table.
Hi Race good to see you.
P.S. the grome is under the table with a weave on its head.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12812 Feb 25, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>h
WTH do you mean no cuts for Mousie...
I fixed that drink so I could try to make some sense
out of last night and next thing I knew I was under the table.
Hi Race good to see you.
P.S. the grome is under the table with a weave on its head.
lol

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#12813 Feb 25, 2013
Sorry for whining about my brother's death on New Year's Eve day, and openly worrying about my son in February. I know that's a no-no! Oops! I'm also sorry about whining about out-of-town company. I was trying to make conversation with some great folks I've met here in the last 4 - 5 years and see what their opinion is as far as out-of-town company. I'm not a big fan. Bummer for me. Everything worked out fine though. I took Mousie's advice, did the best I knew how, and they seemed to enjoy their visit.

Hello to all the regulars here and to you Race. I hope you're not chased off by whomever this is who hates seeing us have a good time. BTW, I don't think this person is WTB (jmho).

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12815 Feb 25, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Sorry for whining about my brother's death on New Year's Eve day, and openly worrying about my son in February. I know that's a no-no! Oops! I'm also sorry about whining about out-of-town company. I was trying to make conversation with some great folks I've met here in the last 4 - 5 years and see what their opinion is as far as out-of-town company. I'm not a big fan. Bummer for me. Everything worked out fine though. I took Mousie's advice, did the best I knew how, and they seemed to enjoy their visit.
Hello to all the regulars here and to you Race. I hope you're not chased off by whomever this is who hates seeing us have a good time. BTW, I don't think this person is WTB (jmho).
HI Tmom!
Have you seen my weave??
I hope you are doing good. I've enjoyed posting with you and I like reading your posts about family. I can't stand company either...well, it's the drop in company I don't like. Geez, how hard is it to pick up the phone first?!
I don't know what happened in here last night...and I was here LOL!
I don't mind the banter and I like a good zinger...even when it's thrown at me. I don't like real world info thrown around or anything like that though! It's TOPIX and we should be having fun on here not trying to hurt each other. We have a good little group here and even though lately I haven't been posting much , I sure do enjoy reading all of you.
Now I gotta go find my weave. Somebody told me they had my weave...but it was a mouse tail! Been wearing that darn mouse tail on my head all day ;-/
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#12816 Feb 26, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - ok I guess, can you repeat this in full sentences, I'm to loony to understand.
Sorry I'm not an elder cookie........Keep tryin..........
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#12817 Feb 26, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pulllleeezzze! Give it a rest White! You want credit for getting people to post?? It's a joke right..what is wrong with you? Please look at the post you just made to me..read it.."If you didn't get things riled up here, "There would be Nobody talking" - oh yes, I do remember why you started all the nonsense on CDP, with your lies, nastiness, you did it why? Because CDP was onlu a couple people posting? NO you made it your mission to take CDP down because you were NOT the RINGLEADER..you started all the lies, accusations and TRIED to make enemies of friends who were friends. It worked for awhile, but you are the one that lost, everyone you tried to alienate, we are all still friends, close friends,,,look who the loser is, not any of us. You're trying to do the same nonsense here on Chat..it's not going to work, play your games, use all your fake screen names, fake ISP's, keep stacking those bad jits for Missy, everyone is onto you!
I feel sorry for you, because I think if we knew you as a real person, you are a lovely person, but your life hiding behind a computer screen, posting all the nastiness you do, about posters, makes you an ugly, evil, nasty woman. JMHO!.
You have been layimg in wait for me to post, well you got it, now if you want to take it further, you go right ahead..just let me say, I would love to meet you personally in court
Omg Cookie drop it,you r a complete dbag. Thanks for the entertainment you r one of a kind. Take Care Everyone look out for strange,she comes in all forms....
Boo

Dallas, TX

#12818 Feb 26, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You never disrupted this thread. Trash did!
And we all said you were an idiot an you r....

Level 7

Location hidden

#12819 Feb 26, 2013
Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>Omg Cookie drop it,you r a complete dbag. Thanks for the entertainment you r one of a kind. Take Care Everyone look out for strange,she comes in all forms....
You're a real nut job! You need to get a life, get out of that apartment and get some fresh air.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12820 Feb 26, 2013
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>And we all said you were an idiot an you r....
Woo Hoo! You better look in the mirror cookie! Haha

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#12823 Feb 26, 2013
Good Morning All

Mousie are you having that bad midwest snow storm?

Today starts round two of Noah verses the Gym teacher in swimming class. Last year the little sweetheart only went in the pool once and took a zero for the rest of the unit.
Now that he's older and wiser plus the fact that the gym teacher shares a office with the Varsity Football coach( main reason) Noah had accepted defeat and even brought a swimsuit and towel to school.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12824 Feb 26, 2013
Hi Tribe it's good to see you. Don't you dare be sorry for anything you've posted. "F" the trolls and their rude posts, judge-it's and other nonsense. I almost feel sorry for some of them, they had to be treated like crap most of the lives to treat others so nasty.

I agree with you on the WTB deal, I don't think it's her either. It says the right location but something is just off in the posting.
tribe mom wrote:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#12825 Feb 26, 2013
Here I am! Where are you?
Thanks for asking, my headache is gone and yesterday I was just mainly just catching up on things around the house.

Are you have the big storm too? It's suppose to head to Buffalo but doesn't look like we're going to get any of it here.
The Real Missy wrote:
Liz, where are you? You still have a headache?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12826 Feb 26, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your post...Everyone knows that Jane...All your little silly hats are just so silly...You must not have much fun in your pathetic life if that was fun for you...LOSER
I am everyone!
LOL

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12827 Feb 26, 2013
Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I'm not an elder cookie........Keep tryin..........
Not an elder cookie LOL.
No, you're an elder kooky=)

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12828 Feb 26, 2013
Good morning Missy, Liz, Mousie,Shuaw, Tmom, Ruby,Race, Ricky F and anyone I missed.

socks, hats.... coats, shirts ,shoes....

Hope you all have a great day.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12829 Feb 26, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Tribe it's good to see you. Don't you dare be sorry for anything you've posted. "F" the trolls and their rude posts, judge-it's and other nonsense. I almost feel sorry for some of them, they had to be treated like crap most of the lives to treat others so nasty.
I agree with you on the WTB deal, I don't think it's her either. It says the right location but something is just off in the posting.
<quoted text>
The location is typed in on her/his profile. She/he wouldn't need to type that in. I don't type mine in and it still shows up in blue... I don't know how that proxy location stuff works though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RUSH10ME 1,174,267
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min WAS sanka 491,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 50,475
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,800
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,380
last post wins! (Jul '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 5,354
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 27,028
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News