Let's Chat

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 591)

Showing posts 11,801 - 11,820 of17,335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12702
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this place is selling low price now, isn't it? Look at all the trailers taking place of the cut little cabins. Looks like there is gonna be a lot of white trash moving in town. Think we should see if they can show respect before we start judging them, or are they already selfish lost souls?
Looks like something for got which side of the tracks they
live on.
If you see a sale on crowns let me know I think some one
thinks it is time to move up the line.
Judgit need new design..You know like wtf or who gives a chit.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12703
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Real Missy wrote:
What's pathetic is when some nut Job thinks so low of them self that they have to call other people losers to get attention.
You know I really wasn't meaning to connect trailers to white trash, trailers and white trash don't usually go together. I along with some dear friends and good people have or do live in trailers. White trash is an attitude, it's an ugly attitude but none the less, it's an attitude. Some people have no morals or respect for themselves or others, and that's ok. Evidently they don't know how to make friends or be kind, my dad always said "What goes around, comes around" and that is what will happen. It is sad to live a hateful life without love and respect, but some just don't know any other way.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12704
Feb 24, 2013
 
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like something for got which side of the tracks they
live on.
If you see a sale on crowns let me know I think some one
thinks it is time to move up the line.
Judgit need new design..You know like wtf or who gives a chit.
Hey - that's a great idea! I would use judgits then. lol And oh hell, I just came from dollar store and they had crowns for a buck, wish I would've known.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12705
Feb 24, 2013
 
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey - that's a great idea! I would use judgits then. lol And oh hell, I just came from dollar store and they had crowns for a buck, wish I would've known.
Oh that's o.k. I got some cardboard we can make a queen crown.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12706
Feb 24, 2013
 
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I really wasn't meaning to connect trailers to white trash, trailers and white trash don't usually go together. I along with some dear friends and good people have or do live in trailers. White trash is an attitude, it's an ugly attitude but none the less, it's an attitude. Some people have no morals or respect for themselves or others, and that's ok. Evidently they don't know how to make friends or be kind, my dad always said "What goes around, comes around" and that is what will happen. It is sad to live a hateful life without love and respect, but some just don't know any other way.
True, some people just don't know how to be nice, I think it takes someone who thinks very low of them self to call other people names like loser! Really, what kind of adult would want to go on a topix forum and bully others?

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12707
Feb 24, 2013
 
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I really wasn't meaning to connect trailers to white trash, trailers and white trash don't usually go together. I along with some dear friends and good people have or do live in trailers. White trash is an attitude, it's an ugly attitude but none the less, it's an attitude. Some people have no morals or respect for themselves or others, and that's ok. Evidently they don't know how to make friends or be kind, my dad always said "What goes around, comes around" and that is what will happen. It is sad to live a hateful life without love and respect, but some just don't know any other way.
That's o.k. girl no hard feelings about trailers.
I bought a new one last year and it cost more than
a lot of other homes. Got more room than a lot of houses also.
Your Dad was right on.Some people have a big attitude and no
friends.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12708
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, some people just don't know how to be nice, I think it takes someone who thinks very low of them self to call other people names like loser! Really, what kind of adult would want to go on a topix forum and bully others?
Well, my guess is someone like white trash

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12709
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, some people just don't know how to be nice, I think it takes someone who thinks very low of them self to call other people names like loser! Really, what kind of adult would want to go on a topix forum and bully others?
Hey Missy..some people will never learn. They think they are
cute. I would hate for them to be in my family.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12710
Feb 24, 2013
 
What really cracks me up is they think they are intimidating, when really they are losers

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12711
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's o.k. girl no hard feelings about trailers.
I bought a new one last year and it cost more than
a lot of other homes. Got more room than a lot of houses also.
Your Dad was right on.Some people have a big attitude and no
friends.
My sister has a big double wide and it's a beautiful home.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12712
Feb 24, 2013
 
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's o.k. girl no hard feelings about trailers.
I bought a new one last year and it cost more than
a lot of other homes. Got more room than a lot of houses also.
Your Dad was right on.Some people have a big attitude and no
friends.
My favorite place to live was in a trailer, so I don't know what got into me saying that, I guess I was trying to make a point to some dumbazz and just wasn't thinking clearly.

Watch out she's gonna jump back on here saying she brought this thread back together. lol Let's all give her praises for it so she can go back to her lonely little room and pass out.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12713
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Missy..some people will never learn. They think they are
cute. I would hate for them to be in my family.
Adults that bully others usually don't get along with family members and they usually have no friends. Sad for them.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12714
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I know just what you mean,then there's those who calls people nut jobs for attention .
The Real Missy wrote:
What's pathetic is when some nut Job thinks so low of them self that they have to call other people losers to get attention.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12716
Feb 24, 2013
 
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults that bully others usually don't get along with family members and they usually have no friends. Sad for them.
I have heard parents say to a child you will never amount to
nothing. Or you will never be pretty like the other girls.
I just so wanted to slap them.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12717
Feb 24, 2013
 
Be back in a bit...my maid didn't show up today
so I have to put the laundry up. lol.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12718
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate it when people have to make up stories for attention...Those people are the biggest losers...You know
Have you never had any imagination? Why does it bother you so much? Do you believe spitting hatred is better than make believe stories?
What is it that makes you smile? What makes you laugh? All this - wondering minds want to know.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12719
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard parents say to a child you will never amount to
nothing. Or you will never be pretty like the other girls.
I just so wanted to slap them.
Yep, those children grow up thinking so low of them self that they have to call other people names to make them self feel better. How sad!

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12722
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should all post on the State forum-- too many crazies in here.
Just sayin'
You can take care of the state thread, thanks for the invite tho.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12723
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should all post on the State forum-- too many crazies in here.
Just sayin'
There's a lot of good folks posting in there and one crazy who likes to change names...you know, kinda like in here.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12724
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, those children grow up thinking so low of them self that they have to call other people names to make them self feel better. How sad!
What a shame Missy. Is it to late to get help for your children?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,801 - 11,820 of17,335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 4 min Kate Carraway 1,809
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,033,671
Review: AMS Uniform Gallery (May '09) 1 hr Carla Thomas 28
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 478,235
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 42,972
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 13,306
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Vic 95,807
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••