“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12774 Feb 25, 2013
I would rather have JLo and Steven back but Keith and Nicki are both starting to grow on me.
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not watching Idol this time the judges not awful.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12775 Feb 25, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
My goodness,, all the friends posting here, duck, the crazy is getting ready to blow! All day, all night, Marianne has been wound tight,,must be off her meds! My goodness, what hatred this woman and all her fake names posted today!
Jeesh, I sure hope she doesn't "remember to hug the babies", poor little new granddaughter, probably won't survive the hug from this out of control grandma.
Hi Race!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12776 Feb 25, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Frigs my lifes what happened here..........Oh never mind. I don't need to know.
Race I've missed you , but why are you up so early?
This week Zoenette ( the crazy black girl) performs. I can't hardly wait to see what she's going to do. I'm guessing something along the lines of Happy Birthday.
Hi Ding!
You're in the don't don't ask don't tell section of Topix...just stay there where's it's safe. Frigs my life!

I haven't been watching Idol. I hope to catch it this week though.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12777 Feb 25, 2013
Oh hell NO.

Hold my coffee...(somebody drank my beer.)
Y'all still got the weave?!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12778 Feb 25, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY LILY WHITE AND TANNED ASS!!!!
Hug the babies...
What, no takers at the homeless shelter?
STOP looking for love in all the wrong places.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12779 Feb 25, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
I can't believe Lover Gurl is the AOL TROLL on the STATE THREAD...Her and "The fake Missy" have so many hats they forget who they are...LOSERS
Pfftt!
That didn't work the first 100 times you tried it, Gimp.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12781 Feb 25, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
ALL OF YOU CAN KISS MY LILY WHITE AND TANNED ASS!!!!
Hug the babies...
SMOOCHES.. Looks like you need to go to the tanning booth.
How about you hug that new little granddaughter you were bragging about that you were expecting last October? I bet she's a beautiful little girl..make sure you cuddle her and hug those grandson's of yours.

Location hidden

#12782 Feb 25, 2013
Rut Row..did someone ask me about making coffee? Now come on,,y'all are joking right? Give me a few seconds to call Cov, get her up to make breakfast to go with that coffee! Oh, maybe if y'all can hold off for awhile, I'll get ahold of Sergi, she made the best coffee in town,

Location hidden

#12783 Feb 25, 2013
Oh dear..it got very quiet around here. Thank goodness my attorney is in his office this morning.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12784 Feb 25, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they taken your gurls away yet???
What gurls?
I have gurls? Lmbo

Location hidden

#12785 Feb 25, 2013
KNOCK! KNOCK! Did I already tick someone off this morning or put y'all back to sleep??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Location hidden

#12786 Feb 25, 2013
Liz..how did Noah do driving? I hope you had the check list going on there when you were driving with him...seat belt, check, air bag, check, eye mask, CHECK

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12787 Feb 25, 2013
Good morning Race

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12788 Feb 25, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
KNOCK! KNOCK! Did I already tick someone off this morning or put y'all back to sleep??
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
LOL - the cracks wearing off. On the post where it was a bunch of jabber, I couldn't quit laughing last night! All I could think of was the movie "Overboard" when she was in the bath and the boy says "All she says is BABABA! lol

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12789 Feb 25, 2013
Morning all - I'm hungry this morning! Liz, it's not just the judges that are spoiling Idol, Imo, the talent has went way down hill from previous years. I'm wondering why, are they passing up the better singers to have more drama?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Twighlight Zone

#12790 Feb 25, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody stand back.... she's^^^^ gonna blow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6i5fqocHxH4XX
OMG - Laughing my ass off!!!! Had to spell that out, this is hilarious, fit exactly what I was picturing!!! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12791 Feb 25, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Good morning Ricky F. I'm not sure where you live. Didn't you say Texas? I saw bad weather reported in Wichita Falls, snow and storms reported. Other than there, I haven't kept up. Hope everyone is safe, warm and dry.
Yes. We never got the bad weather here though, but today it is raining and a cold front is coming in.

Location hidden

#12792 Feb 25, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning Race
Hey Missy,

Good to see you. Did you get anu of that snow and bad weather that came through your area? I think I scared everyone off here posting so early. Been up because we had some nasty storms coming through..now we're supposed to get bad thunderstorms. How's everything with you?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12794 Feb 25, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Missy,
Good to see you. Did you get anu of that snow and bad weather that came through your area? I think I scared everyone off here posting so early. Been up because we had some nasty storms coming through..now we're supposed to get bad thunderstorms. How's everything with you?
We had a few inches of snow and ice, but it cleared up and now the snow is melting. I think we are suppose to get more snow. Hopefully it will move away from us before we get it. I am so ready for spring. Been getting ready for the new Grandbaby, not much longer and he will be here. It's always nice to have a baby in the family..

Location hidden

#12795 Feb 25, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - the cracks wearing off. On the post where it was a bunch of jabber, I couldn't quit laughing last night! All I could think of was the movie "Overboard" when she was in the bath and the boy says "All she says is BABABA! lol
Hey Shauw..I don't post anymore, but read, and what I read last night with all the hats jumping in, I couldn't stop lauging. Now really, how can one person have so many hats?? WOW.. that person coild get a gig in Vegas! Oh Overboard, what a fun movie..I'm from the Goldie era!

I don't post anywhere on Topix anymore, but read, and read all this nonsense that went on yesterday, whooo, the insults on good posters, bad..I know you have had some trying times with your family, if I remember your mom is not well, please know I read Chat and both of you are in my thoughts. It sounds like you are doing everything you can to take care of her and bring her back to good health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Waxman 1,746,745
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 2,620
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr So_da_lish_us 13,205
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr ANGHARAD 517,099
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr T-REX 74,091
last post wins! (Jul '11) 11 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,085
Looking for bisexual and bi-curious women in Or... (Nov '15) 20 hr Karma 2

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages