Snicker

Dallas, TX

#12744 Feb 24, 2013
Hahahahaha,LOL,Take care everyone,thanks for the info. Hey I knew when she started all the stories. Poor child. We can all pray.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12745 Feb 24, 2013
Snicker wrote:
Hahahahaha,LOL,Take care everyone,thanks for the info. Hey I knew when she started all the stories. Poor child. We can all pray.
If per chance, don't care either way, she was making up stories - Did those stories hurt you in any way? If so please explain, if not why do you obsess over it? Were they bad stories?
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#12746 Feb 24, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Missy why do you always have to be so hateful and always talk so bad about people and their children? you need to forget your troubled past and learn to grow from all your misfortunes.
Good try! She seems to only like story time. I guess that's why we feel bad for the children you know....The GC that is.........
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#12747 Feb 24, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If per chance, don't care either way, she was making up stories - Did those stories hurt you in any way? If so please explain, if not why do you obsess over it? Were they bad stories?
Well in general,if per chance I'm not like you on every day. Once in a while so maybe you should tell us cookie....If I see any I get a big laugh. So there ya go. Hey loony bird is good comedy. Take Care....

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#12748 Feb 24, 2013
Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>Well in general,if per chance I'm not like you on every day. Once in a while so maybe you should tell us cookie....If I see any I get a big laugh. So there ya go. Hey loony bird is good comedy. Take Care....
LMAO - ok I guess, can you repeat this in full sentences, I'm to loony to understand.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Norman, OK

#12749 Feb 24, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - ok I guess, can you repeat this in full sentences, I'm to loony to understand.
Damm one of you are not making any sense..
Think I will fix a drink and read this chit again.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#12750 Feb 24, 2013
Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>Well in general,if per chance I'm not like you on every day. Once in a while so maybe you should tell us cookie....If I see any I get a big laugh. So there ya go. Hey loony bird is good comedy. Take Care....
Wha??

Hey, did any of you bring your Loony to English translator? Mine seems to be broken.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12752 Feb 24, 2013
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
LG > hi >
come on , their's plenty to talk about, you don't need to watch Idol for that lol, besides, Liz will fill you in on the out come every week after the show so no need for you to watch it. >> LOL
I'm not watching Idol this time the judges not awful.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12753 Feb 24, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Damm one of you are not making any sense..
Think I will fix a drink and read this chit again.
LOL
Yours is broken too ,huh?

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12754 Feb 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jane, your leader....The one with all the good jit's...LOL
Missy and Jane with all their hats love to work the Jit's...too funny!!!
CDP all over again....
Hug the babies....LOSERS
My name is JANE...
listen to me sing...I'll have a number three with a side of onion rings.

And don't forget the ketchup this time, Schulb.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#12756 Feb 24, 2013
how strange ! there is only like 3 posters in here yet look at all the judge-its someone sure has a ton of hats -maybe JohnDeere hal lovergurl or even brokenlance at one time HA HA
Who knows maybe even LizW

Frig my Life!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12759 Feb 24, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
She was talking about you stupid!
Everybody stand back.... she's^^^^ gonna blow!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12760 Feb 24, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Jane,your diet is not working....
When you start imagining you're seeing things-
it's probably a good idea for you to lay off the crack...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12762 Feb 24, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice crack head.
I like how you take what I say and say it back to me.
Get back to me when you can think up your own material.

I won't hold my breath...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12764 Feb 24, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, hold your breath, i'll be right back aol crack head.
You're the AOL on the State thread. You gave yourself away, DumDum.

That was pretty funny how you thought they'd believe your dumbass and think I was the one making those posts.
FAIL!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#12766 Feb 25, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, am not the aol person, You are Jane, it's so obvious.
"you are...NO you are...not uh...uh huh...not uh you are"
LOL

Go change your depends ,old girl. You've had a long day.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12767 Feb 25, 2013
My goodness,, all the friends posting here, duck, the crazy is getting ready to blow! All day, all night, Marianne has been wound tight,,must be off her meds! My goodness, what hatred this woman and all her fake names posted today!

Jeesh, I sure hope she doesn't "remember to hug the babies", poor little new granddaughter, probably won't survive the hug from this out of control grandma.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12768 Feb 25, 2013
Good Morning All

Frigs my lifes what happened here..........Oh never mind. I don't need to know.

Race I've missed you , but why are you up so early?

This week Zoenette ( the crazy black girl) performs. I can't hardly wait to see what she's going to do. I'm guessing something along the lines of Happy Birthday.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12770 Feb 25, 2013
You sound like the nutcase from the other thread who accuses posters of making hateful posts, when the reality is she's the one making the awful posts. You'd think after having her posts deleted numerous times she would have caught on by now.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Missy why do you always have to be so hateful and always talk so bad about people and their children? you need to forget your troubled past and learn to grow from all your misfortunes.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12773 Feb 25, 2013
Oh please..........I'm too damn old to be bothered with hats or judge-its
cindLee wrote:
how strange ! there is only like 3 posters in here yet look at all the judge-its someone sure has a ton of hats -maybe JohnDeere hal lovergurl or even brokenlance at one time HA HA
Who knows maybe even LizW
Frig my Life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,396,505
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 31 min southern at heart 399
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min tina anne 60,180
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 53 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 993
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Foxy Fan 50
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,339
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Anne 98,099

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages