Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Good morning Liz and all!

Well, my company has come and gone, and I survived. I feel kind of silly now. They were very gracious as always. I only cooked once or twice. We mostly ate out. I feel bad for being so nervous. They were aware of things going on here and as both have children older than mine have lived through anything and everything I'm going through and could empathize with our situation.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Well .........

So far here's what I think. The judges are stacking the deck so there's a female winner this year. Mostly young female teens are the ones who are voting and their votes will go to a nice looking guy. Where we might vote a couple times those girls will text in hundreds of votes. I thought Johnny and that blonde guy should have stayed, both would have done well especially with the young girls. Charlie and the other 4 are okay but I can't see any of them being the next Idol. I was kind of liking that one dressed as a girl but he was just too over the top for Idol. The only guy's left that I can see carrying the female vote is Paul Jolley and Lorenzo.

I'm wondering what they'll do next year about the judges. So far I prefer Nicki and the way she treats the contestants over Mariah. Did you notice they're not fighting anymore and just rolling their eyes at each other. Now it seems Nicki isn't getting along with Randy either. Personally I like the chemistry between Keith and Nicki and would prefer to see Mariah be the one to go. The show sure was better with Steven and JLo.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Good Morning Tribe. I'm glad the visit went well.
Did you go sight seeing or anything while they were visiting?
tribe mom wrote:
Good morning Liz and all!
Well, my company has come and gone, and I survived. I feel kind of silly now. They were very gracious as always. I only cooked once or twice. We mostly ate out. I feel bad for being so nervous. They were aware of things going on here and as both have children older than mine have lived through anything and everything I'm going through and could empathize with our situation.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

32 degrees..........In New York we call that a heatwave!
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>The storms are passed now, then we got a cold front which took it down to 32 this morning.
Good morning everyone!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LizW wrote:
32 degrees..........In New York we call that a heatwave!<quoted text>
lol, it was 70 here a few days ago.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning Tribe. I'm glad the visit went well.
Did you go sight seeing or anything while they were visiting?<quoted text>
Actually I didn't Liz. They did, but I wasn't up to it, and they understood.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Good morning Ricky F. I'm not sure where you live. Didn't you say Texas? I saw bad weather reported in Wichita Falls, snow and storms reported. Other than there, I haven't kept up. Hope everyone is safe, warm and dry.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Princess,

How's your Morning going? Did you end up getting any of the effects from the storms yesterday?
It was cold here yesterday but just a few snow flurries. In fact today is suppose to reach 30 degrees. It will be the first Friday night that Noah's worked the parking lot when there hasn't been a snow storm or temps in the teens or below.
We're not going driving today ( thank goodness), I'm just staying in and catching up on some of my chores.

So what do you think about the top 5 guy's? I like when Nicki doesn't want to be mean and say anything bad about the contestants singing so she tells them she likes their shoes or hair. LOL Did you hear her tell one contestant last night that he was well groomed? Now that's a new one.

You know that guy I was telling you about who I'm hiding out from on FB? I haven't heard from him in about a week so I think he got the message. Anyway he seems lonely and there's this girl I went to HS with who lost her husband about 2 years ago. From her posts she sounds lonely and like she's ready to start dating again. I'm thinking about sending her a message and maybe the two of them could meet. I just saw her post something the other day about it being hard to meet new people in Rochester. Maybe this could work!

Do you have any plans for today?
Hope your day is a good one.

XOXOXO

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Good Morning All

My mistake. The above post was suppose to be a PM.

Mousie and Shuaw do you have any Idol favorites yet? I like that Angela with the curly hair the best so far.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Tribe I hope things get better soon.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I didn't Liz. They did, but I wasn't up to it, and they understood.

“My Heart is Overflowing”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Anybody has something they need to say to me or about me feel free to pm me otherwise leave my name off your lips and out of your mind and mouth thats all i have to say on this matter..its done and over,.,sorry press on now..TY
A Troll

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Are y'all cougars?

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
My mistake. The above post was suppose to be a PM.
Mousie and Shuaw do you have any Idol favorites yet? I like that Angela with the curly hair the best so far.
I don't really have a fav yet, Liz. Maybe Cree, but I'm not sure yet.
Snicker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

A Troll wrote:
Are y'all cougars?
Hey Troll,what's your opinion? We all have one....

“My Heart is Overflowing”

Level 9

With LOVE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck off and go play your stupid game threads with your loser boyfriend Hal, Pricess poopypants....
okay Im not a drama person but its started so I guess I can settle it..as for the fck off you can do that and I dont play your or anybodys elses games..I have never in my life seen a bunch of twofaced backstabbing idiots as thats in here..as for my boyfriend Hal sorry wrong again but thats none of yours or anybody elses business.dont be jealous because he stil talks to me and not you guys..when you all lost Hal you lost the best person you could ever have..what a true friend..as for the loser take a good look in the mirror sweety and you will see the loser..this is done and over..you wanted it out there so you got it..I will not come and say any more because I think everybody gets the picture..as for the pooypants check your own..Im done with all this crap..what a bunch of losers..take a good look around..have a great day ..

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
okay Im not a drama person but its started so I guess I can settle it..as for the fck off you can do that and I dont play your or anybodys elses games..I have never in my life seen a bunch of twofaced backstabbing idiots as thats in here..as for my boyfriend Hal sorry wrong again but thats none of yours or anybody elses business.dont be jealous because he stil talks to me and not you guys..when you all lost Hal you lost the best person you could ever have..what a true friend..as for the loser take a good look in the mirror sweety and you will see the loser..this is done and over..you wanted it out there so you got it..I will not come and say any more because I think everybody gets the picture..as for the pooypants check your own..Im done with all this crap..what a bunch of losers..take a good look around..have a great day ..
Hal is a two time loser. You seem to forget he got dumped by LizW after hiding from her in Atlantic city. If you still talk to the little pecker, tell him to gf himself, his is not missed. Neither are you Princessdowner.

I am off for a 700 mile bike ride..........

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never in my life seen a bunch of twofaced backstabbing idiots as thats in here..
Excuse me. Why would you insult a whole bunch of people who have nothing to do with this? Most of the "idiots" in here have always been nothing but kind to you.

As far as Hal goes some of us "idiots" are friends with him. It's his choice to not post and that choice has nothing to do with his "idiot" friends in here.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Ticks me off when someone insults a whole group of GOOD people beacuse of what ONE does....

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

OH Grrrr....

Somebody hold my weave!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Good Morning All

Special Hi to Princess.

Bad sinus headache today

bbl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,741 - 11,760 of17,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min marce-encore 483,119
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Roger Hammerstein 1,073,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr No Warming 45,601
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Doug77 17,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Doug77 1,018
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 6 hr number 23 2,915
I Would Like To See An Axe Sticking Out Of Bara... 6 hr KnifeInTheBack 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE